No announcement yet.

LazyTown Fanfiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They advised me to post, I'll do it in German stories in English. I have no problem only I myself can not so good English so I have to work with the translator. Would be a relief to post the stories in German forum for me. Thank you for the good news.

Comment

• Sportastephanie back in action

On a beautiful day when the children were outside playing, watching her through his periscope Freddie. "This miserable brats never be alone," said Freddie looked angry, and yet a little while to. Top of the airship made Sportacus his daily exercises and thought, "What the children do well," so he looked up from his platform of what the children were doing. "The games like always," said Sportacus and went on down. The kids played baseball as Sportacus came to them. "Hey Sportacus," Stephanie greeted him. "Hi guys what are you doing?" wanted to know the superhero. "We play baseball Sportacus go play with," Stephanie invited him. "Okay then going on," said Sportacus and played with.
      The Freddie was of course not so good: "Grrrr Sportadings this makes me so mad," cried Freddie and wondered how he could finish this sport. Then Freddie had an idea he first wanted to do Sportacus and then the children. Freddie prepared everything and waited for the right moment. To the evening just before Sportacus called for his head to come into the airship passed it. Freddie saw his chance, pressed a button and Sportacus had landed in his Energieabsauge machine 3000. "What where I am to here?" Sportacus asked himself. "Ha ha, now is the other lever actuated and Sportadings loses all his energy," said Freddie evil. No sooner said than done as Freddie pulled the lever, he started the engine and in no time, this machine sucked the superheroes all the power on. It did not take long and Sportacus collapsed. "So and now the children he he," said Freddie satisfied.
      Since it was not very late the children have not slept well. Suddenly Stephanie got a funny feeling and wanted to know why. "I look briefly outside," she thought, and went outside. There she looked around and saw the airship and thought, "That's strange Sportacus's airship is not usually there at this time." Suddenly the other children were gone. Stephanie knew what to do. But since it was already dark, they postponed the search for the next day. Meanwhile, the children tried to orient. "Where are we?" wanted to know Trixie. "Why Sportacus does not help us?" asked Ziggy. "We should wait until tomorrow," said pixels. "Okay pixel", gave all of himself. So they waited until morning.
      Very early the next day Stephanie retired to Sportastephanie. Then she went on a search for her friends. So Stephanie is first to gain an overview, she climbed onto the wall. Then she looked around and saw the airship still in the same place as the night before. "There's something wrong," thought Sportastephanie and walked toward the airship. "Hey Meini, Ziggy pixels, let us cry out for help," Trixie said to her friends. All agreed with her and shouting "HELP, HELP!" Now Stephanie heard the cries of the children, but also something else as a Beep Beep. She thought for a moment and knew by whom it comes. "Sportacus, he must be here but I will only help the children," said Stephanie and ran to them. "Hi friends, I'll help you," said Stephanie and tried to free their friends. At first she did not make it, but when she ate an apple she got power. Sportastephanie delivered the children out of the cage. Then Stephanie Sportacus sought therefore they went to the airship and looked at the floor. Suddenly she saw a hole and a strange lever. "Oh no," she thought, and feared the Sportacus was in the hole. Sportastephanie slowly walked up to the hole and looked inside. "Sportacus no," Stephanie was shocked. After they had recovered wanted Stephanie shut down the machine. Stephanie pulled the lever and luckily walked out of the machine. "How do I get out of the hole Sportacus out," mused Sportastephanie and looked up. Since she had the idea of ​​the airship and a rope. She climbed up the ladder, making the rope tight to Sportacus and the airship and pulled Sportacus up. When that happened took Stephanie Power snacks spice up Sportacus. The saw Freddie and shouted, "Arrgh this pink brat ruined everything." So he tried to stop Stephanie. Stephanie did not notice him because she took care of Sportacus. Just as Stephanie Sportacus did trickle into his mouth the juice, she was captivated by Freddie. "You stay here, little one," said Freddie evil, "Freddie .... you," was going to say when she saw Stephanie Sportacus upright. "Hey Freddie," said the hero to the slacker of slipped away. "Sportacus you're okay now," beamed Stephanie joy. "Yes, I'm glad to be back the old man," said the superhero and freed his girlfriend. Both embraced with joy and praised Sportacus Stephanie. "Thank you Stephanie for help," said Sportacus praise her. "Did I liked to do," said Stephanie. After that, all played until the evening.

END

Have fun read.

Comment

• Incorrect Lisa

On a beautiful sunny day, the children played together with Lisa and Ines outside baseball. It had all the friends a lot of fun and good humor, while the children of Freddie were observed and it was as always too loud. "Not again these brats never hear the case on to play and everyone is so nice to each other bah," Freddie said, wondering what he could do. He saw that Lisa understood very well with their friends. "What do you think about a short break? I had a basket with snacks there; "Lisa said to her friends. "Oh yes, thank you Lisa, we urgently need a break at the moment," Stephanie said to her friend. Finally, the children were taking a break and got it from Sportacus society. "Hey kids what do you do so?" Asked the hero know. "Right now, we take a break and before we played baseball," Stephanie replied. "Hello Sporty I am glad to see you," said Lisa and pressed Sportacus. The observed everything and Freddie suddenly had an idea how he could do something. "Hi hi I have it I will make this a doppelganger and Lisa will be so common that must leave this brat Lazy Town FOREVER," said Freddie and set out to create the false Lisa. This lasted ten minutes and already there was a second and evil Lisa. "Listen to me, you're going to the children as to the real Lisa incited no one she likes," Freddie said to her before he went upstairs with her. The children continued to play baseball now also played with the children with Sportacus. Freddie watched the whole thing and waited for an opportunity to use the wrong Lisa.
        Soon Freddie had the luck Lisa wanted to look at Scarlett's why they made their way to the castle grounds also Sportacus let the children only go back. "This is my chance go wrong," said Freddie and sent the wrong and evil Lisa to the children. "Oh, that was fast hello Lisa there you are again you want to play?" Asked Ziggy when Lisa came back. "Oh Ziggy I'm sorry but with little boys like you I do not play," said Lisa common. "But so Lisa can not talk to you but Ziggy?" Stephanie said indignantly. "Oh no, I can talk the way I want you have nothing to say to me. I need you not leave me alone, "said Lisa this evil to the children and then went back. "That works well now is Sportacus off you'll tell him you're doing an end to him," ordered the wrong Freddie Lisa. Am Schloss Lisa had just finished Scarlett and went back on the way back to Lazy Town. Meanwhile Sportacus received a message from the wrong Lisa she wanted to speak to him. "What Lisa probably want of me?" Wondered Sportacus and made his way to Lazy Town. Once there, Lisa sat on the bench and waited for Sportacus, it came quickly. "Hey baby you wanted to see me?" Asked the hero of this Lisa and had no idea that it was the wrong thing. "Hello Sporty I wanted to tell you personally I do not love you anymore so I will put an end to you," said Lisa to this Sportacus. "But Lisa why why?" Asked Sportacus and do not understand the world anymore. "Quite simply you are too sporty and wuschig I'm doing on my nerves," Lisa said to them Sporty and left him on the bench alone. Sportacus did not know what he should make of it but it was clear that something was wrong. "That was not my Lisa by my baby would never say such a thing to me," thought Sportacus
        *In the meantime, the real Lisa came back to Lazy Town and tried to get in contact with the children. But her friends wanted to have nothing to do with her. "Hey friends what's wrong with you, why are you ignoring me" Lisa asked the children. "You were rude to us and said you do not need us as friends," Trixie said to her. "But I never said you are my friends and I would never insult you," Lisa said, looking sad. "It is best you leave us alone Lisa," Stephanie said to her. "But I have not ... .." Lisa said with tears, and went to her house. "Yes it works now ignore these brats Lisa and Sportacus is devastated," said Freddie and was satisfied. But in the meantime Sportacus was sure something was wrong in Lazy Town because he had no feelings for Lisa he had met. "I have to go get to the ground;" is thought Sportacus and wanted to ask the children. "Hi kids what's going on and where is Lisa?" Sportacus wanted to know. Stephanie told the heroes that had happened here and Sportacus was taken aback. "Are you sure that you have spoken with the real Lisa, I'm not sure. For my baby would niiieee break up with me, "said Sportacus. "If you say so Sportacus gives it kind of makes sense," according to Stephanie thought. "But how are we to the real Lisa raussuchen Sportacus?" Ziggy asked gently. "In the looks we set the trap over here," said pixels which he had the wrong Lisa caught her eating more apples. "These Lisa can eat a power snack after another and not collapse. The real Lisa would break even together with three apples, "said pixels. "Does my baby need both to have a balance and besides, I have only the real Lisa feelings. This is not because I did not feel anything, "said Sportacus. "Oh dear Lisa, the just for us was attempted to increase contact, looking very sad with us," said Ziggy. "Maybe you should go see her Sportacus I believe that Lisa was just the real thing," said Stephanie to the superheroes. So the hero made his way to the home of Lisa but the house was empty because Lisa had left Lazy Town and was on his way to the station. "I will miss Lazy Town but if nobody likes me know what I should still here," thought Lisa sat down on a bench and began to cry. Sportacus was on the way and was looking for the real Lisa everywhere at once beeped its crystal and he knew that it was Lisa. So he flew to the station and found Lisa there sitting on the bench crying with the image of Sportacus in hand. "Sporty I'm sorry but if nobody likes me more I have to leave Lazy Town and you too. I'll miss you Sportacus; "Sportacus heard Lisa say. The hero smiled when he heard this and knew that it was his girlfriend. "I will also miss my baby," said Sportacus. Lisa turned it around and saw Sportacus while she was happy. "Oh Sporty I'm so glad you're with me because the children do not like me anymore," said Lisa and threw herself into his arms. "I know why," said the hero and told what had happened. "Like oh please, and you did not believe it?" Lisa asked. "No, I have listened to my heart and so I know that you're the real and the children have now also strapped it," said Sportacus friendly. "Then I can stay here and this false Lisa show who the real" Lisa said, confidently and made their way back to Lazy Town Sportacus with.
        There the children had the wrong buttons and Lisa pre persuaded to compete against the other Lisa. It quickly became Sportacus with the other Lisa back and met the children and the wrong Lisa. "What are the two make Sportacus?" Asked Trixie the hero. But that was no longer necessary to the wrong Lisa began to stutter and smoking. Thus, the Freddie had come out and the kids recognized him. "FREDDIE not foul him again," said the children in the choir. "Hey hey, I gotta go bye," said Freddie took the robot and disappeared into his cave. When Freddie was gone, the children came and apologized to Lisa it is. "Lisa, there are so sorry that we have doubted you but only Sportacus had us in mind only cause you're the Real" said Stephanie and Lisa pressed. The other friends apologized friendly with her. "Thank you friends fortunately has preserved me from Lazy Town Sportacus leave," Lisa said, and wanted only times unpack her suitcase again. Therefore, Lisa went to her house to make this Sportacus came after her. "Hey Sporty you wanted to help me?" Lisa asked the hero. "Yes, but I also wanted it here," said Sportacus pulled Lisa ran to him and kissed her. Lisa kissed him and put her arms around Sportacus body. "I love you and I would Sporty never want to leave you," Lisa said to Sportacus as they parted from each other. "I know why I did that too funny to when you broke up baby," said Sportacus to Lisa and both a sorted the clothes. Then they both went outside and played until the evening with the kids and went to sleep at 8:08 clock.

Comment

• Friends Forever

On a nice day the children were playing outside on the sports field. Because Stephanie was a brilliant idea. "Hey friends what do you think now of a slumber party?" Stephanie wanted to know. "Yes, that's a great idea and where we want to make it?" Asked Trixie. "The can you decide I ask Sportacus if he plays with it." "Okay Stephanie to the same," said Trixie. Freddie has noticed that said angrily: "What a slumber party that can not be. I need to find something to accommodate these brats apart. "Freddie wondered what he could do. In between Stephanie sent a letter to Sportacus. "Hey, I have post" Sportacus spoke out. "Hello Sportacus we want to make a slumber party. I would be happy if you come. Stephanie "Sportacus arose after LazyTown. The children knew where the party will take place. "Hi friends, this is a great idea with the Party. As I do with, "said Sportacus excited.

Freddie thought still what he could do, then he remembered something. "Yes I habs. I try it again with the diary, "said Freddie and started on a piece of paper to write. "So and now we have to wait and position correctly," said Freddie on the way up. The kids were busy with preparations. "This is so great," Trixie, where the party took place spoke. After the children left alone for Trixie to fetch deco and music. "Ah this is my chance," Freddie said, letting the sheet fall in Trixie's room. "What's that?" Wondered Trixie when she found the paper and lay it up. "Oh so what this Pinky," she said angrily. The note read: "Dear diary, I find Trixie, pixels and Meini annoying and cocky. Ziggy goes. I do not like them. "When the children came back except Stephanie Trixie showed them the note. "Why do they say that?" Ziggy wanted to know. Later all went out to look for Stephanie. The children looked at the sports field. "Hey Pinky, why do not you tell us there?" Cried Trixie. Stephanie did not know what was going on. "What's wrong?" She asked. "We no longer like you and do not come to the party!" Trixie ordered and threw the piece of paper in front of her and the children were Stephanie alone. Freddie was happy that it had worked. "Yes now is peace," he said.

"But I did not write," Stephanie said sadly. Then she began to cry and ran to the nearest bank. Above as Sportacus just wanted to drink an orange juice flashing the crystal. "Because someone needs help," said Sportacus and made off with his sky cameras along the way. At the bottom he saw Stephanie alone and sad on a bench. "Hi Stephanie, what's going on?" Asked the superhero Stephanie. "Sportacus the others believe I would have written here," she said, and showed him the note. "That thou shalt have written? Do not believe me, "Sportacus comforted them. "But how can I tell the others there? Who do not believe me, "said Stephanie. "Come with me and the paper we examine okay for clues," said Sportacus to her. Stephanie agreed, both went to Trixie. "Hi friends," welcomed Sportacus children. "Hi Sportacus and Pinky," said Trixie. "Children you are wrong, Stephanie has not written here," tried to explain Sportacus. "Because I'm not so sure," said Meini. Stephanie leaned sadly Sportacus. "Pixel investigate but the note for clues. Maybe you can see something, "suggested Sportacus ago. "Okay I'm doing," said pixel and a scanned the list. "Alas the list is not by Stephanie but of Freddie. The computer recognizes the writings of every person, "said pixels. When the children were told that they were ashamed. "Stephanie does so sorry. That's what I suspected you, "said Trixie and hugged her. The other also apologized. Stephanie forgave her friends and was happy again.

Freddie was furious: "Grrrr this Sportacus" he yelled.

In the evening, finally was the party and everyone was happy. "Thank Sportacus, no matter what you think getting to me," Stephanie said happily and hugged Sportacus. "But please be happy yet," he said. Finally Sportacus and the children went gradually into bed.

END

Here's a story from me. The title does not quite fit. Nevertheless, a lot of fun while reading.

Comment

• A slumber party would be a great idea for an actual episode, either in the mayors office or in Stephanie's room. Where all characters have a nice big pillow fight. :) I would enjoy that episode.

Comment

• "Cry Dinosaur" is pretty close.

Comment

• Yes I agree with you would be quite really a nice episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by LT-Fan View Post
                  ..a nice big pillow fight. :) I would enjoy that episode.
                  Not a pillow fight but similar: in the episode Swiped Sweets they have some sort of party or fight with whipped cream.

Click image for larger version

Name:	swiped_sweets_snap.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	148941

I doubt they take GetLazy members serious and introduce ideas in the next episodes , if they decide to make some more, which I doubt too.
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                    Not a pillow fight but similar: in the episode Swiped Sweets they have some sort of party or fight with whipped cream.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5832[/ATTACH]

I doubt they take GetLazy members serious and introduce ideas in the next episodes , if they decide to make some more, which I doubt too.
                    I remember the Food flight from Swiped Sweets (in the German version they were screaming: "Cakefight/Tortenschlacht").
                    And besides: You never know, where ideas come from. I'm sure, they watch fansites, critic sites somehow etc. Some people mention ideas on their Facebook page.

Comment

• The collection

On a nice day a slightly larger girl came to LazyTown. "Wow, it looks exactly as I know it," said Lisa (that was the girl). As Stephanie came and saw them and welcomed Lisa: "Hey you, who are you?" Lisa was terrified something and looked at her. "Oh I'm sorry I did not mean to scare you," said Stephanie. "I'm Lisa and wanted to move here. Where do I sign up?" asked Lisa. "Oh you're that, my uncle has been talking about you. Come with long here," explained Stephanie and Lisa escorted to the town hall.
                      Some time passed when everything was clear with Lisa. "Come on I'll show you LazyTown and its residents," Stephanie said to Lisa. "Not willing to relocate," Lisa replied. So led Stephanie Lisa rum. At the end of Lisa looked rigidly to the sports field. "Lisa, hello?" Stephanie tried and understood why Lisa suddenly stopped. "That's Sportacus," said Stephanie and Lisa went with him. "Hello Sportacus," welcomed Stephanie and Lisa presented before. "Hello Lisa," said Sportacus. "Hi Sportacus," she purred and was blown away.
                      After all played football together. The children discovered that Lisa was not quite to the point. The saw Freddie and saw his chance: "Haha I'm going to scare really scared this brat She leaves FOREVER LazyTown.." Freddie went off to kidnap Lisa. Meanwhile, the children tried to find out what Lisa had. "What's going on?" asked Stephanie but Lisa ran away because Lisa had fallen in love Sportacus. To say she did not dare. Suddenly she got a blow on the head and lost consciousness. "Hihi so and now here in the cage," said Freddie. Unfortunately, nobody got anything with. Since the crystal of Sportacus flashes: "Because someone has a problem," he said and went on his way. Now also noted Stephanie that Lisa was missing. "Where is Lisa?" she wondered. Sportacus came and immediately knew what had happened: "We must seek Lisa," said Sportacus to the children, so they make up. Lisa came to himself and looked around. "Where am I?" she asked anxiously as Freddie replied. "Hello little you know me?" Lisa got scared and cried: "Help Sportacus and slumped weakened together.
                      In fact found Sportacus the cage with Lisa in there and Freddie since behind. Sportacus did not hesitate and began Freddie: "wwas hey?" Freddie said, looking Sportacus. "What have you done Freddie?" Sportacus spoke evil about Freddie. The superhero ran Freddie and took Lisa out of the cage. "Sportacus you saved me," said Lisa weak when she opened her eyes. "It's okay, you need to rest," said Sportacus and brought Lisa in her bedroom. "Pixel check Lisa times by what she has," Stephanie asked her boyfriend. "Yes okay," he said, and got down to work. "She got a blow on the head and something him her heart," said pixel concerned. "Okay, thanks pixel," said Sportacus and gave Lisa an apple. Finally Lisa woke up and looked back and forth: "You are all beautiful to me," said Lisa happy and flushed Sportacus. "Will not you tell me what's bothering you?" Stephanie asked Lisa. Lisa nodded and explained to the children and Sportacus she has fallen in love. "In whom?" Stephanie wanted to know and looked at Lisa. Lisa took her courage and said: "It is Sportacus, I immediately fell in love with Sportacus," she said.
                      "That's good," "I'm glad," talked all messed up. "I thought you would laugh at me," said Lisa facilitated. "No we do not," said Stephanie. Sportacus laughed and leaned over to Lisa: "That's what I thought and think it's okay." The wanted to hear Lisa and eventually all went out only Sportacus remained short. "Here for you Lisa," said Sportacus and gave Lisa a picture of him. "Oh thank Sportacus," said Lisa and gave Sportacus a peck on the cheek. Then all went sleeping and were looking forward to tomorrow.

Comment

• Re: LazyTown Fanfiction

I have LazyTown fictions would you like me to send link? I'm sure some of you may have read my work.

Comment

Lol i am at a blank, but this is all funny!

Comment

said to herself "I have an idea, ermm wait there goes the idea."

Comment

Okay here we go my foray into this thread. Been kicking this story around a very long time. It was the reason I started making the 3D stuff to make the movie of it but pretty much bit off more than I could chew. Unless I had access to a 3D farm, this was going to take way too long especially for the character models. So, been sitting around for a while contemplating putting the story to pen and paper or rather MS Word. Started about a week ago doing this. Always wanted to make a Lazytown episode that was geared for the older fan of the show. So I starting working on putting this into words before it's too late. First time I've written anything serious since I prefer to use video and audio to convey a story or idea. It's a first draft and I did very little tweaking of it just typing it as I go along. With that said.... here we go... Go easy on me :)

A black hooded traveler is following an arduous trail up a snow covered mountain side. It is a steep trail and appears as if it has not been used in a very long time.
                              Parts of it are lost to travelers hidden under the deeper parts of the sporadic snow drifts making the trail even more difficult to traverse. Who made the trail and where did it lead?
                              The black hooded figure couldn’t imagine, however is most determined to find those answers. The figure pauses for a moment, as if to catch a breath, but reaches inside the cape
                              and pulls out a device that begins a slow beeping sound when a button is pressed as if it’s registering the heart beat of the mountain. With a turn to the left and then a turn to the right
                              the beeping sound becomes weaker and slower making clear the direction of the source is straight up the path. The figure puts the device back inside the cape and with a single step
                              forward continues the journey upward. Each step makes a soft crunching sound in the snow as the footsteps leave behind the only indication that anyone has ever traveled up this path.
                              The caped figure pauses again taking out the device and activating it with a button. The beeping sound is getting louder and more frequent. The figure looks up and ahead at the remaining
                              path left to travel. Not much more the traveler contemplates. It’s a good thing too because the climb is becoming more difficult due to the higher altitude and lower oxygen levels.

At last the end of the path. The traveler looks to the right at a most unnatural, flat and semicircular outcropping. Regardless of its unnatural appearance, it is a most welcome respite
                              from the steep arduous incline. The traveler walks onto the outcropping and turns around facing away from the mountain that has been a companion for what almost seems like days but only hours. The traveler inches carefully close to the ledge and stops. Off in the distance, a town can be seen which sits in the middle of this valley surrounded by this vast mountain range as if protecting it from the outside world. Lazytown! It looks so small from up here compared to the size of the valley and surrounding mountain range. The traveler then looks down at the footprint covered path. An airship with a number ten on the tail hangs above the beginning of the path with a ladder deployed. The traveler raises an arm and grabs the top of the hood and with one hand and pulls it down.

The bright sun, snow and the black hooded cape is an impressive but unmistakable contrast to the pink hair that seems to almost glow. Stephanie reaches into her cape and pulls out the device. Pressing the same button, the device comes to life again. The beeping sound was off the scale. Whatever the device was calibrated to detect it seems to have found it. But what is it and where? Stephanie looks around rather perplexed. She has arrived at the destination the device guided her to but it is all just snow and natural mountain terrain except, that is, for this snow covered outcropping that didn’t lead anywhere. She presses the button once again turning it off and then presses another button next to it. A small screen built into the device comes to life with static.

“Pixel, are you there?” The static prevails. “Pixel!” she says again.

Slowly the static fades and a figure begins to replace the static. The sound coming from the speaker is garbled and unintelligible but that didn’t last long.

“Stephanie, you found him!?” Pixel excitedly asked.

“No.” Stephanie replied with a sigh. “No sign of Sportacus anywhere but your crystal detector is going crazy beeping nonstop. He must be around here somewhere. I’ll have to keep looking around. It’s the closest we’ve gotten to finding him.”

“Roger that Stephanie,” Pixel replied.

Stephanie lowers the device and recalls the day she woke up to that note Sportacus left her. She woke from a most restful sleep. She stood out of bed and stretched
                              her arms with a yawn as she always had. She looked over at her dresser and notices a piece of paper deliberately put under her boom box sticking out just enough for her to
                              see it and not fall to the floor from a draft. She pulls it out from under the boom box and begins to read:

Stephanie was understandably heartbroken after reading the note. How could Sportacus leave everyone and not say goodbye in person? She also felt deep down she was not ready for this. She quickly put on her pink dress and ran out of her Uncle’s house with note in hand. She gathered up the the other kids at Pixel’s place and read the note to them only to discover that Sportacus left each of the kids their own note explaining that Stephanie was now the new Sportacus. All the kids were equally sad at Sportacus leaving but also congratulating Stephanie on being the new Sportacus. Ziggy was especially pleased and overly excited about Stephanie. But, was she really up to the task? Only time would tell.

Indeed, time did tell and tell it did. Stephanie was making quite a good Sportacus surpising even herself as she was so full of doubt. One thing kept nagging at her though.
                              Why and where did Sportacus go? The nagging eventually led to obsession. She couldn’t help it. Something deep down was pushing her to find the answer about Sportacus.
                              She eventually enlisted the aid of Pixel to help her in her coming quest to find him. Pixel and Stephanie brainstormed ideas for a long time when Pixel finally realized something,
                              “Stephanie, what was the one thing Sportacus didn’t leave you?” Pixel asked. Stephanie thought about the question for a moment and then realized herself, “the crystal!”
                              Pixel nodded his head and said, “I made something and forgot about it until now.” Pixel got up from the chair and headed over to one of his junk boxes. He rummaged through it
                              and pulled out a typical Pixel looking device. “I could always tell when Sportacus was around since It detects the crystal he uses and it has very long range.” He hands Stephanie
                              the device and she looks at it with amazement and joy. She now has the tool to begin her quest to find Sportacus.

And now here she finds herself seemingly at the end of her quest standing on this semicircular outcrop close to the edge. There is still nothing to lead her to believe Sportacus is here.
                              Could the device be wrong? She looks down at it then looks at the edge of the outcrop. Maybe the answer is further down she thinks to herself. Slowly and carefully, she inches closer
                              to the edge. She is now standing precariously on the edge while still looking down. She sees nothing but snow going down to a lower outcrop sticking further out from the one she is standing on. Stephanie has pushed her luck too far as a cracking sound emanates from where she is standing. She isn’t standing on solid rock but icy snow and it gives way.
                              The icy snow crumbles below her feet and so does she…………Fade to black

End of Part 1

Click image for larger version  Name:	xYRwGvq.png Views:	1 Size:	43.7 KB ID:	150677

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_8074.png Views:	123 Size:	214.4 KB ID:	150678

Edit: I just fixed a lot of the spacing issues going on with the sentences. Don't think it was like that before
                              probably caused by the migration to the new system.

Last edited by boredjedi; 20 June 2023, 00:46.
                              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

wow cool

Comment

Working...
                                X