X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Fanfiction

English

Comment

• Ok I'll post LT stories here in the next few days.

Comment

• LazyTown Fanfiction

Nice looking forward to that.

Comment

• The Kite Festival

On a windy morning, it was now autumn in Lazy Town, all residents monitored simultaneously to start the day. After breakfast, the children went to Weatherproof and went outside to play. "Hello friends come let's play," Stephanie called cheerfully by Lazy Town. "We come Stephanie," said her friends and came to Stephanie. While the kids played outside came Lisa and Ines to the children to play with them. "Hi Friends, we must make with?" Asked the two of them in unison. "Of course dürft play you two come from," said Stephanie and invited the girl. Finally, the children all played together with the basketball and had fun. After a while, the mayor came to the children to tell them something. "Hey uncle what do you want from us?" Asked Stephanie when she saw her uncle. "Good morning, Stephanie, I just wanted to tell you that I want to make a kite festival. This means that their children shall build a kite and the most beautiful dragon flying in the wind gets a prize, "the mayor told Stephanie. "Oh cool, I'll say the same to others thank you uncle," Stephanie was pleased and gave the same message on to their friends. "That sounds great, then we should start right tinker with," Lisa said to her friends. They all agreed and left the sports field to work on their dragons. But given the children needed material, so the children concerned every different things.
          So all the kids were busy on Dragons tinker Ines tried it, but it did not make it alone. Therefore Ines tried to ask her friends if she could help her. "Lisa you help me with my dragon?" Lisa asked Ines friendly. "I'm sorry but I have to Ines myself to work on my dragon," Lisa replied Ines. "Okay then, I ask the other," Ines said, trying to get help. Unfortunately Ines had no success with her friends and Ines went sadly home. Since the crystal of Sportacus and the hero flashed set out for Lazy Town. Sportacus found Ines sad on a bench and came to her: "Ines what's wrong?" "Hello Sportacus not willing to help me with my Dragon for the kite festival today at 17:00 clock," said Ines Sportacus. The hero thought about it and finally had an idea to Ines to help. "I'll help you and Magnus also helps you determine" Sportacus spoke kindly to Ines. Ines was agreed and Sportacus Ines tried to help with the dragon. Time passed and everyone came on very well and were even ready to kite festival. Lisa was very pleased with himself and was convinced that she gets the prize. "If that's not a nice dragon I do not know," Lisa said to himself. Lisa dragon had all the colors of Lazy Town plus glitter and gift ribbons as a string.
          At 17:00 clock the time finally came and the children were allowed to have their kites after the mayor opened the festival. Only Ines had failed her dragons even finish not with the help of Sportacus. When the children were flying the kite was quickly realized that Lisa had the most beautiful dragon. "Wow Lisa your dragon is beautiful," Stephanie gave her friend a praise. "Thank you Stephanie is also nice," Lisa replied to Stephanie's pink dragon with stars. The other children praised Lisa for her beautiful dragon and the mayor was already Lisa to give the price. As interfered Sportacus and the mayor wanted to make a suggestion. "If you think so Sportacus then I'm going to do," said the mayor as he understand what it was about. After an hour it came to the final result and everyone was very excited. "To my friends I want you now my Endscheidung tell who gets the prize. After a thorough consideration, I've endschieden the price gets Ines, "said the mayor. The children were surprised and Lisa was disappointed and angry because she has counted on the price. "No, no, that's not true or Ines but has no dragons. Why does she have again an extra sausage I have hate it, "cried Lisa disappointment and was sad and angry it. "Lisa wait but there is certainly a solution," said Stephanie after her and watched Sportacus. While the children apologized to Ines because they have not helped her Sportacus was looking for Lisa. Lisa was in the tree house and was still angry with Ines. "Why does Ines price for an unfinished dragon, even though I was the best. That's not fair, "said Lisa as she cried. Finally Sportacus Lisa found and came to her to the tree house to talk to her. "Go away, I want to see anyone," said Lisa when she heard that someone in the tree house was. "Lisa, I'm Sportacus," replied the hero on Lisa's defense. "Oh Sporty'm sorry I thought it was someone else," said Lisa as she realized Sportacus. The hero then wanted to know why Lisa was so angry. Lisa shook her boyfriend from her heart and then underwent Sportacus why Lisa was so freaked out. "I just thought that I receive this award because my dragon ended up being the most beautiful. The also have the other kids said, "Lisa said finally. Sportacus told why Lisa Ines had received the prize because it had not helped. "But the mayor had said that the one who gets a prize for the most beautiful dragon" Lisa mentioned yet. "Real oh I did not know that I'm sorry Lisa," was to Sportacus. "Have you talked about the mayor that Ines gets the prize?" Lisa asked Sportacus evil. Lisa was totally out of the tree house and left towards the cottage. Sportacus had a right bad conscience about Lisa and tried with the children to find a solution. "I wanted to Lisa Price not withheld if it is as you say it Sportacus," said Ines understanding. Suddenly it began to rain and not too tight and Sportacus wanted to search for Lisa. Lisa wandered alone in the forest and wet and searched the cabin but did not find her. "Where is this cottage, I should not have run into the forest," thought Lisa soaking wet. "Sportacus, sportacus where are you? I'm so sorry that I was mad at you me, "Lisa called for help. "I know that here I'm Lisa," the hero appeared suddenly. The girl was relieved and came up to Sportacus and reached him with his last strength. Already, Sportacus did with Lisa on the arm back to Lazy Town. "There is Sportacus and Lisa has he found" Stephanie was pleased and took Lisa towels. In the house of her friend Lisa Ines made a suggestion: "Lisa what do you think if we but we share is the price of the cup with you." Lisa thought for a moment and agreed and apologized to Ines sure that she was so angry. "Sportacus sorry I was so angry at you specify in the tree house, but I was so mad I did not know what I was doing," Lisa apologized to Sportacus. "It's okay, baby, I already am glad that nothing happened to you," Lisa smiled at Sportacus. As it was getting late and left Ines Stephanie Lisa's house to go to bed. When Lisa had put something Cosy she wanted to drink some cocoa before Lisa went to bed and thought of Sporty. Following Lisa finally went to bed and was about to go to bed when she surprised Sportacus. "Sporty hi sweetie what are you doing here at this hour?" Lisa asked gently. "I wanted to see Sweet besides, I was just thinking about you you simply," suggested Sporty and Lisa took high. "Hey, I can go to bed myself," Lisa laughed happily and had himself carried to bed by Sportacus. Here, Lisa kissed her tenderly Sporty to the bedroom. "I love you, Sporty," Lisa said as Sportacus put to bed and covered up. "I know that sweet and I love you too," Sportacus answered and kissed Lisa. Since it was very late at night this was Sportacus Lisa and there was silence in Lazy Town
          END

- - - Updated - - -

The love wedge

It was a beautiful day in Lazy Town and the children were playing with the new girl Lisa and Ines who had just moved to Lazy Town. "You're really cute I'm glad that I'm drawn forth herein. I like it better every day here, "said Lisa happy with the children. Ines agreed and had fun with the kids. Top made under whose Sportacus some fitness exercises and he also had fun during his workout. Then he wanted to look outside to see what it looks like below. "I see the kids play with the new girl as I watch some games after," said Sportacus and flew to the children. "Hey Guys you have fun?" Wanted to know Sportacus welcome. "Yes, we play with Lisa and Ines and used them as to us," said Stephanie friendly. "Yes, that's good," laughed Sportacus. "Hey uh Sporty Sportacus how are you?" Lisa asked, hugging Sportacus. "I'm fine, thank you Lisa and call me quiet Sporty", flattered Sportacus Lisa. This Lisas eyes shone and she began to be red. What Ines duly got on his nerves. "I need to prevent the Lisa and Sportacus come together," thought Ines and wanted to drive a wedge between the two.
          After a few hours when the children were finished with games Lisa wanted to deal with Sportacus. "Hey Sportacus uh oh Sporty man" Lisa stuttered to himself and blushed as she was embarrassed. "Take it easy my little take your time," reassured the hero of the excited Lisa. Lisa pulled herself together and wanted to invite Sportacus. "Do you have time later I wanted to surprise you," said Lisa because she was secretly in love with Sportacus and there she would tell the hero. "Yes, I have so Lisa at 17:00 clock," suggested Sportacus ago. "Okay, all right," said Lisa kindly gave the hero a peck on the cheek and left. With a smile and went Sportacus first time back to the airship and made his sandwich. Overjoyed Lisa ran to her house where she met Ines is the only nice sometimes wondered what happened to Lisa go. "Nothing else, only the I with the sweetest types have a date at 17:00 clock," enthused Lisa Ines ago. "Well then I still have a lot Preparing for afterwards so until then," said Lisa and disappeared. This pleased Ines not because it annoys the Liebesgeschwafel of Lisa. Therefore Ines wondered how they could do it best, as Sportacus is very good faith. "I'll tell Lisa later the Sportacus does not come and I will send him to Iceland," thought Ines and waited until shortly after 14:00 clock. Ines bad driving did not go unnoticed because Freddie watch them. "So they brat would therefore like a wedge between Sportaloser and Lisa drive this respect," said the villain and watch everything satisfaction. In Lazy Town Ines wrote a letter to Sportacus to send him to Iceland. Ines quickly wrote a few lines to the hero and send him up. Sportacus got the letter and read it: "Hello Sportacus I'm sorry but you shall to Iceland for a few days, and Magnus help during the shoot as Stuntdoubel. Greeting Ines, "Although Sportacus but wondered then went on to Iceland but without Lisa something to say. In between Ines was to tell her at the Lisa with Sportacus. "Hey Ines what's going on? I have little time, "said Lisa easily stressed. Ines saw what Lisa Unveiled everything for Sportacus on the legs, but then she said to Lisa: "Listen, please Lisa. Sportacus is gone unfortunately he had to go to Iceland to help out while shooting "Lisa heard it and said to Ines:". Why does not he himself says to me, "said Ines then the Sportacus was in a hurry and had forgotten why?. "I'm sorry Lisa but he does not seem to be interested in you," said Ines yet with a mischievous smile. Then Ines left the house and sat down on a bench nearby. After a moment looked like Lisa Ines wept and said to himself: "When did Ines right then it was stupid of me to fall in love with Sportacus. Therefore, it is better that I hit him in the head. "Ines was satisfied, and went back into the house. "Wow this is so nasty brat really something I'd never done. If this Lisa really love this Sportblödl I would never separate. Although I would but Lisa fret not, "said Robbie and had a bit sorry for Lisa. So he did his courage and wanted to talk to Lisa and went to her. Lisa noticed him not because she was crying so much and so frightened Lisa Robbie sat next to her. "Robbie what you want here or do you know why Sportacus does not love me as I him. It hurts so much and I wanted to surprise him, "said Lisa through her tears. Robbie did something sensible and comforted Lisa and tried to encourage her. When suddenly Sportacus both saw and confront her. "What's going on here? Robbie what are you doing with Lisa? "Asked Sportacus. Robbie left the two alone and watch Lisa and Sportacus from afar. "Where have you been? You forgot me we had an appointment at 17:00 clock and because it claims Ines yet that you have to Iceland and you have no feelings for me. While I have feelings for you but I wanted to tell you on a date really, "said Lisa furious. "Lisa, please calm down, I can tell you all this," tried to explain Sportacus Lisa. Then Robbie came out from behind the tree to the two elucidated. Now Lisa learned and Sportacus the Ines it was to drive a wedge between. "What was the Ines but why?" Thought Lisa and thanked Robbie. Therefore, Lisa went only once to Ines to work it out with her while Sportacus had to digest everything Lisa told. "Soso Lisa is in love with me," thought the hero and waited until Lisa came back again. Meanwhile, Lisa was with Ines and she said the same on the matter and what it should. "Why did not you want me to come together with Ines Sportacus. What did you think you were doing and you do not care about my feelings, "cried Lisa Ines. "I'm your pickup and your flirting going on for Sportacus on the nerves and out of jealousy and envy I did not just that you're happy too," said Ines her friend. "Besides, you've ruined my surprise, I do not know if I can forgive you," Lisa said, still and left the house. Ines saw that they had made a mistake and ran Lisa afterwards to apologize. "Lisa, I'm sorry, please forgive me and I will no longer interfere with you," Ines apologized to Lisa who was with Sportacus. "I'll think about Ines okay," Lisa said to Ines.
          When Ines was gone Lisa sat down only once on the bench to relax a little. "I'm sorry Sporty I was mad at you, I was just confused and please do not take everything seriously," Lisa said to Sportacus. "Already forgotten Lisa, I'm not always resentful. I also have to confess something to you Lisa, "said Sportacus to Lisa. The hero Lisa confessed that he has also been in love just like Lisa. "You mean you feel about Sporty something for me?" Lisa asked her flock. What Sportacus confirmed and Lisa confessed that she is in love with Sportacus. "Here is the surprise for you a new skateboard, because your other is not so beautiful anymore," Lisa said, and gave Sportacus the skateboard. "Thank you, Lisa is fond of here I have a bracelet for you still worried in Iceland," is Sportacus thanked Lisa. "That's nice Sporty," Lisa beamed with joy and gave the hero a kiss. "Sorry, but I was so happy that I had to kiss you," apologized shy Lisa. "Is it okay sweetness come here," smiled Sportacus and kissed Lisa tender. It so happened that the time passed and Lisa suddenly startled as it was after nine. "Sportacus'm sorry but time for you to go to bed, because it's after nine," said Lisa since they also knew that Sportacus at 20:08 clock went to bed. "I must be true to bed, it's getting late. So my baby to sleep and tomorrow goes, "adopted the hero of Lisa. They both gave themselves a kiss and then went to bed.
          END

- - - Updated - - -

Here I have only posted two times Lazy Town stories. Hope you like them.

Comment

• LazyTown Fanfiction

Hey MsBoku you should send these strories to the lazy town company so that the can be episodes so that LazyTown has a series 5 with 8 or more episodes from your stories you wrote. :-)

Comment

• If it were that easy. Although the 1 person from Iceland read my story upside done in LazyTown.

If anyone here reads, please review. I like to know I do an ok job. Lol

Comment

• LazyTown Fanfiction

try sending it to Magnus Sheving at Twitter so he can senderismo it to his LazyTown company. here's his twitter acount @Magnus Sheving

Comment

• LazyTown Fanfiction

senderismo. si senor, ahora senora.

Comment

• LazyTown Fanfiction

English sportakandy

Comment

• LazyTown Fanfiction

Hey Ms Boku send ur stories to me & I'll try to send them to Magnus Sheving. I'll send a friend request. I'm following him at Twitter

Comment

• Magnus comes to Lazy Town

It was winter in Lazy Town and began the next morning. Stephanie woke up as usual on the first and looked out. "Great it is white outside," she said enthusiastically, as Stephanie saw it. Stephanie went to breakfast, and then went outside. Of course, the other children were now awake, and played happily in the snow. As Lisa said, "Hey, you know what, I've heard of Sporty Magnus here probably drags." The other "Really this is great do not you think?" Trixie wanted to know. Lisa said that Sportacus Magnus picks up and it is not therefore there. Ines had also noticed it was also pleased and said. "Maybe Magnus and I get us as close as Lisa and Sportacus" "Sure, you'll see," Stephanie replied. The children played for a while until Lisa suddenly remembered something. "Oops, my," she said aloud and told the children what they really wanted to make. "I wanted a bit of decorating the airship and surprise Sporty with it," I explained all. "Then do but Lisa," Stephanie said. So Lisa went to surprise on the airship to Sportacus. While Lisa was above Sportacus came back with Magnus. "There is Sportacus we must try to stop him, so Lisa can decorate the top." Stephanie told the children. "Hey friends Magnus as you will know, come to us. Therefore I have brought him, "said Sportacus All children greeted Magnus even Ines". Hello Magnus, I am glad that you're there "Magnus smiled and gave a beautiful Ines answer. "Hey Ines do you want afterwards what to do with me?" Asked Magnus. Ines agreed and turned red. "Where is the Lisa?" Sportacus wanted to know. "The same is to be home and decorate it," said Ziggy.

Lisa adorned the airship very beautiful and thought: "Hope you like my sweet Sporty." But Lisa got really hungry and looking for food for something, since she discovered the table. "Sportacus has surely not mind," she thought as she munched a carrot and two apples. Now they had power and was able to cope. When Lisa was ready for a tour and made something happened to her. Lisa did not know what was wrong with her. "Why I am so bad?" She thought and collapsed. Downstairs there did not remain long undetected because the crystal of Sportacus beeped. "Because someone has a problem," said Sportacus and knew who it was. Quickly Sportacus and the children made their way into the airship. Ines and Magnus remained and grew closer as Ines confessed that she had fallen in love with Magnus. Magnus smiled and took Ines in the arm.

It quickly became Sportacus on airship and said, "You children stay here and wait here," The children agreed, so Sportacus climbed the ladder. The hero was played Lisa on the floor and took her in his arms. I noticed this and opened his eyes "Sportacus." "Ssscht is good I'll take care of you," said Sportacus during descent. "Pixels you have to tell me what Lisa has," said concerned Sportacus. Pixel set about the work and examined Lisa. Then he said: ". Lisa has eaten too many power snacks, with her it happened with Sportacus, only the other way around" "So you have a power snack collapse," Stephanie said. "So they need to compensate Sweets" Ziggy said and gave Sportacus something. Sportacus gave Lisa the chocolate and hoped it worked, actually it worked and Lisa was fit again. "Thanks guys I forgot to say that I was not allowed to eat as many power-knacks," Lisa said, and pushed the children. Now Sportacus wanted to know what Lisa did up there. "Just look for" Lisa said, and went with Sportacus up again. In the meantime, Ines and Magnus had settled in his house. "I think it's beautiful," Ines said to Magnus. The approvingly nodded, as both gave a peck. "Oops sorry Magnus," said Ines ashamed but Magnus said, "Is not that bad."

The airship Lisa Sportacus showed the decorated ship. "You did really nicely done," praised Sportacus Lisa. "Thank Sporty" she replied, looking at Sportacus. Then asked Lisa if she so nice kissing should Sportacus. Sportacus was amazed but loving and agreed to now Lisa Sportacus was a kiss. Unfortunately, the time passed and Lisa had to go to bed. They said goodbye to Sporty and went down. It was quiet in Lazy Town and all were looking forward to tomorrow.

END

- - - Updated - - -

Here you will find a story where I did Magnus and Sportacus to one person. So Sportacus and Magnus are two different personalities.

In Germany the way Stringy, Bessie, Mayor Meanwell and Robbie Rotten differ. Bessie's in German Senta Senfdazu, Robbie Rotten is Freddie Faulig and Stringy's Meini. Mayor Meanwell's in German Meinhardt Meinsgut

- - - Updated - - -

Stephanie's old friend

On a nice day, when the children were playing outside. The mayor got a call from America. "Yes hello here is the mayor of Lazy Town ..." he continued. Then was when the conversation ends, the mayor said, "Okay, I'll tell her to hear again." Now the mayor went to the children to get to Stephanie.
                        "Stephanie you get time please," said her uncle to her. "Yes what's uncle," Stephanie replied her uncle. As Stephanie learned that her friend Julianna comes to visit. "Cool Uncle Meinhardt when she comes?" Stephanie asked happily. "Even after tomorrow around noon they will be here," said the mayor. Glad voted Stephanie went back to her friends. "Hey Stephanie what did your uncle from you,? Trixie wanted to know. Stephanie told the children everything they knew. "Oh great," said Ziggy and licked at his lolly. "Since please be nice to Julianna okay," Stephanie asked their friends. Everyone promised it. "Super Sportacus I write briefly the message," said Stephanie and sent a letter to high Sportacus. The hero got the letter and the same. "Hey I post," said Sportacus and read the letter. A moment later he darted with a mini plane to Lazy Town. "Hi friends, thank you for the message Stephanie," said Sportacus welcome. "Hi Sportacus please I wanted you to know also that," Stephanie said to the hero. By the evening all played together and then went to bed. Time passed and finally it happened. A strange girl came to Lazy Town Stephanie and found in the children. "Stephanie," cried the girl to the children. "Julianna there you are," Stephanie spoke enthusiastically and both embraced. "We have not seen us," Julianna said to Stephanie and was glad. Stephanie and her friends showed Julianna first Lazy Town. "It's beautiful here with you," Julianna said to the children. Finally Sportacus came to the children and Stephanie introduced him to Julianna. "Sportacus is Julianna my friend from America," Stephanie said to Sportacus. "Oh hello Julianna I am Sportacus," Sportacus imagined. "Hi Sportacus Stephanie told me a lot about you," Julianna answered gently.
                        After that was done all went back to the sports field and played baseball. Julianna had lots of fun with Stephanie Lazy Town. Just before it got dark had Julianna go again. "If ye love I unfortunately have to go back," Julianna said to Stephanie and her friends. "Okay, take care best friend," Stephanie adopted by Julianna.
                        As Julianna was almost gone she still cried: "It was really fun with you, and I will come back." Then Julianna was gone and all finally went to bed to sleep until morning.

END

I hope the story like it. Here are Julianna and Stephanie two people. Just as Sportacus and Magnus

Comment

• The Autumn Festival

On a beautiful autumn day the children played hide out. Where Lisa was my turn to search. After some time, however, the children had to take a little break. Here Stephanie had a great idea. "What would you think of an autumn feast?" Asked Stephanie others. "That sounds good when Stephanie will be held this party?" Asked pixels curious. Then the children agreed that the Fall Festival will be held at 14:00 clock in three days. "Then I say Sportacus decision," Lisa said gently. "Okay, agree and then you can help us prepare," Stephanie said to Lisa. Even the children began with the preparation of the feast. Lisa wrote to Sportacus a letter and sent it high. The letter reached Sportacus in fitness training. "Hey I post," said Sportacus and read the letter. "Hey Sporty, I would like to invite you to the Fall Festival. The festival takes place in three days at 14:00 clock. Lisa. "After Sportacus had read the letter, he flew to Lazy Town. As the hero arrived in Lazy Town, he met the children at the party preparations. "Hi guys, thanks for the invitation, I'm happy," he greeted the children. "This is great Lisa is just in the house," Ziggy said to Sportacus. "Yes, who wanted to borrow something from me," said Stephanie. "Oh okay, I'll check on her," said Stephanie Sportacus and went to Lisa. In their house Lisa Stephanie tried to hero costume. "Damn it is too short," said Lisa annoyed. Since Sportacus had to smile when he came into the house. "Oh Sporty, please tell you anything here. I wanted to see how I as a costume stands. Unfortunately, Stephanie is too short, "said Lisa Sporty her. "I wanted to put the Autumn Festival," Lisa continued. Sportacus understand what Lisa wanted and comforted her. "Come here, sweet lass press you," Sportacus said warmly. Suddenly Sportacus remembered something and left Lisa.
                          Two days later, shortly before the festival came Sportacus to Lisa. "Good morning, Lisa I have something for you," said Lisa Sportacus and showed the costume. "Sporty it looks great," Lisa was glad. "By the same Sporty", said goodbye to Lisa Sporty. Then at 14:00 clock the autumn festival was held and all the kids had fun. "Where is Lisa?" Asked Stephanie. "The will be here," said Stephanie Sportacus. Finally, Lisa came to the Fall Festival and had a new outfit. "Hi friends how you like it?" Lisa asked her friends. "You look like Sportacus with the costume," Trixie said mockingly. "Yes, but I'll normally use as an everyday outfit," Lisa said proudly. "Wow great," said Ziggy thrilled.
                          By evening, the children celebrated with Sportacus the autumn festival. "Is it okay for you Sporty?" Lisa asked uncertainly. "What is Lisa?" Asked Sportacus. "I occasionally also as a hero costume wear for recreational purposes?" Lisa asked in more detail. "Yes, for me it's okay. As long as it makes you happy, "smiled Sportacus and kissed Lisa. After the ceremony, everyone went to bed.

END

- - - Updated - - -

Lisa's heartbreak

On a windy morning when Lisa just wanted to Sportacus was a strange guy in front of her house. "Hi Lisa, nice to see you again," said the guy. "Kai what are you doing here? I actually have not have time, "Lisa said, surprised. For Lisa wanted to Sportacus and went to him. Kai was left thinking, "Hm Sportacus Lisa said. So Lisa is but along with this hero. "
                          Lisa was during the above in Sportacus, because the hero had Lisa invited for breakfast. "Good morning, Sporty, my dear," Lisa greeted him. "Hey sweetie, nice that you could come," said Sportacus tender. Now the two of them had breakfast and started romantically in the day. What Lisa did not know, Kai had followed her and watched the two of them. "So it was Lisa was already crazy about him," Kai whispered softly to himself. "Thank you for your invitation Sporty," Lisa said, smiling and looking Sportacus in the eye. "For you always my dear," returned Sportacus. Finally, the two of them kissed tenderly on the lips. Then Lisa wanted to back down and said goodbye first of Sporty. "See you later sweetheart," Lisa said, and went home. "Hey Lisa do you want to play?" Asked her friend Stephanie. "Not yet but I'll come back to you," Lisa Stephanie replied. "Okay then to" Stephanie Lisa waved goodbye.
                          Now Kai came to Lisa to put them to task. "Lisa what you and Sportacus. What about us? "Kai asked angrily. "Why such, I broke up with you you know that. Yes, and now I'm with Sportacus," stated Lisa clear. "I thought you need a break, but you're here in Lazy Town and lets me down," Kai said nasty to Lisa. Unfortunately, Lisa was not with the Sportacus watch them and was sad. "Lisa what are you doing? Who is this guy? "Thought Sportacus and disappeared. "It's okay from Kai and now let me. We may like to remain friends, but my heart belongs Sportacus, "Lisa said, angry and left Kai back to search Sportacus. "Sportacus where are you?" Said Lisa. As Stephanie came to her and asked Lisa what was wrong. "I can not find Sporty and ...... Stephanie said Lisa. Stephanie learned of the Kai and it is I Ex. In addition, Stephanie learned that Lisa has drawn a line and now her heart beats for Sportacus "....... now I am looking Sporty "said Lisa at the end. "Okay, I'm just modest and I'll help you," Stephanie said to Lisa. "Thank you," replied Lisa Stephanie. Even the girls began to look at Sportacus. Lisa started to cry and ran away. "Lisa wait for me," Stephanie called after her. Even went to Stephanie pixels so that he can help. "Pixels you can Sportacus track. Lisa is worried about him, "said Stephanie full of concern. "Yes, I'm Stephanie," said pixel and went to work. Lisa had run crying in the forest hut. "What have I done? If Sporty saw me with Kai, he thinks something else, "Lisa reproached himself. "Sportacus is gone because of me and I ...." Lisa cried and broke down in tears.
                          In Lazy Town Sportacus pixels had found. "Stephanie Sportacus is in Reykjavik write a letter," said pixel to Stephanie. Said and done quickly wrote an urgent letter to Iceland Stephanie. "So pixels you stay here and I'm looking for Lisa," Stephanie said, and disappeared. In Iceland Sportacus found the letter from Stephanie and read it. "Hello Sportacus, please come by Lazy Town. It's different as you might think. Lisa missed you like the picture shown here. Stephanie "Then Sportacus looked at the photo, where Lisa is crying to see. "Lisa, my love needs help. I have to return to Lazy Town, "entschließ Sportacus and went on his way. Meanwhile, Stephanie Lisa found unconscious in the cabin. "Poor Lisa, I hope pixel is successful and Sportacus coming," Stephanie said worriedly. Pixel waited outside and finally came back Sportacus. "Nice to see you Sportacus" said pixel rejoiced. "Hey pixels where is Lisa?" Asked Sportacus pixels. "Lisa is unconscious in the cottage. Stephanie found her there and so is with her, "Pixel told the hero. "Thank pixels," said Sportacus and wanted to help Lisa. "Sportacus finally," Stephanie was pleased as she saw the hero. "Thank you Stephanie for the letter. I'll go clear'll Stephanie, "ordered Sportacus his girlfriend. "Okay, good luck," said Stephanie and went back. "Lisa come to you please. It's me Sportacus, "said the hero and stroked Lisa's cheek. As Lisa opened her eyes and saw Sportacus face. "Sportacus is that you?" Lisa asked a bit confused. "Yes I am, sweetie," laughed Sportacus easier. It took a bit to Lisa could see clearly. But then Lisa was happy that Sportacus was with her. "Oh Sporty I thought I had lost you, my ex wanted ....," Said Lisa excited. "Ssst is okay Stephanie wrote me a letter. Since everything was in it, "reassured Sportacus Lisa. "That's good, I missed you very much and was worried," admitted Lisa Sportacus on the way to Lazy Town. "Hurrah Lisa it's back better and also Sportacus," rejoiced the children as they both reached Lazy Town. "Thank you Stephanie and even pixels. Sportacus told me everything, "Lisa said to her friends. "No problem, Lisa," Stephanie smiled. "See you guys, we both will spend the rest of the day alone," said Sportacus and went with Lisa into the house. Lisa looked questioningly at the heroes. Sportacus had a romantic meal for Lisa, as a surprise. "Wow Sportacus all have you done for me. You're sweet, "said Lisa happy and kissed Sportacus. And so spent Sportacus and Lisa a few hours together. In the evening when it was time to go to bed made Sportacus Lisa a proposal and gave her a gift. "One ring to let everyone know that we are both together. Also, I'm going back to sleep with you. If it's okay baby, "Sportacus told his girlfriend. "Oh that is beautiful thank Sporty and no permanent quiet here tonight," beamed Lisa. Finally, Lisa and Sportacus went to bed and looked forward to tomorrow.
                          Since Lisa knew that she belonged to Sportacus and their love was stronger than ever.

END

Comment

• Easter in Lazy Town

It was spring in Lazy Town and just started a new sunny day. The children were done quickly and were outside playing pirates. Lisa was outside and enjoyed the sun. But as Lisa remembered something and thought ". In a week's Easter" So Lisa went to her friends to inform all their idea. "Hello friends I want to suggest you what," Lisa welcomed the children. "Hey Lisa, but tell us your idea," said pixels. Now Lisa began to over Easter and tell the children listened intently to her. "How nice here in Lazy Town we have never done anything so," said Stephanie and the others agreed with her. "Do you have the desire to do something like this before? Instead of chocolate eggs and we can also take Powersnacks, "asked Lisa. Yes, the kids wanted to try it. In no time the children were eager.
                            Later in the day Sportacus came down to make with the kids something. Since he met Lisa and wanted to know what's going on. "Hi Lisa ye are all pretty hard," said Sportacus. "Hi Sporty, I want to show people here how to celebrate Easter," replied Lisa and hugged Sportacus. The hero knew and asked, "Can I help you," Lisa thought about it and knew what Sportacus could do. "I know Sporty, you can play the Easter Bunny. By next Sunday you hide things for residents. The hiding places should not be too difficult, "said Lisa Sportacus. "Ahh okay I know modest," said Sportacus and disappeared back into the airship. Because the children and the mayor with his Bessie Bussy given so are at working for Easter, the days passed very quickly. But in between the kids played well, to relax from work. On Thursday Lisa Sportacus was the cages with the delicacies for each resident. "Here Sportacus are the Easter baskets for each of Lazy Town residents," said Lisa hero. "The names are written on," said Lisa. "Okay then up," said Sportacus and disappeared again. Everyone was excited about the feast of Easter, Lisa was glad. Finally it was time and the children celebrated Easter. While the children ate breakfast, Lisa went out to watch Sportacus. "Sporty how far are you?" Whispered Lisa and greeted him. "Tomorrow Lisa, I'll be okay so far," said Sportacus. Then Lisa went back to the children of the already strained waited. "When can we look for the last?" Ziggy wanted to know. "A little patience still friends," said Lisa. Finally, it was time and Sportacus kicked off.
                            Well searched all their nests with joy and had fun. "That's great and beautiful," rejoiced the children. Lisa was happy about it, that's their idea on the feast of Easter, was so well received. "That was the best proposal ever," Stephanie said to Lisa. The residents we enjoyed it so much that they want to repeat this Easter each year. In the evening all the children went to bed and look forward to tomorrow.

END

*Here's a story from me. Suitable for Easter. Senta Senfdazu in German

Comment

• Great stories. The translation is sometime not so well done but I understand that the english language can be difficult for a foreigner. I rather read them in the german language though. Maybe it's a good thing to add a german forum
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X