LazyTown Fanfiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Latibaer fanfiction, anyone?

I think I found out about slash in 8th grade and started writing fanfics about then... So I can see it, and I knew slash fans who were around my age or younger. But I don't think I wrote relationships of any kind because I suck at writing them.

Comment

I kept trying for relationships but always came up with a Sue, so I gave up on OCs entirely. It was hard not to change everything for Wonka fics.

But when I joined the LT fandom, it became so much easier to do relationships, especially after I came across such jewels like "Honey Butter Toast" and whatnot.

Sure, I ultimately failed at writing, but the plot was good and the pairing clicked. And the pairing sparked a lot of good fan art from my friend MyaRukawa (deviantART).

I was really bad at writing mostly because I would only do it really late at night/early in the morning, when I get the most ideas and I truly believe that my ideas are the greatest. Because at that point, you're so tired that everything becomes amazing to you. And then when you wake up, and as the day goes on, you slowly realize more and more that you were a complete idiot for thinking such things. That's why the third chapter was deleted two or so days after it was written. I had gotten nostalgic about summer camp and wrote about stuff from that in the fic, and it got such bad reviews that I took it down right away.

So now I'm re-writing.

I love slash. It's so cute and emotionally charged. I like fics that make me want to cry. My fics always make me want to cry because I get so upset when writing them. I think, "What am I doing to these poor people?" I think I had a JK Rowling moment there. You know, when she felt bad about killing off the characters.

Ehhhhh don't hate me, in my LT guild I'm famous for my amazing walls/quasiwalls of texts xD;

Comment

Originally posted by Lily_Kaelar
        I like fics that make me want to cry. My fics always make me want to cry because I get so upset when writing them.
        That's the most depressing thing I've ever heard XD

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
          Originally posted by Lily_Kaelar
          I like fics that make me want to cry. My fics always make me want to cry because I get so upset when writing them.
          That's the most depressing thing I've ever heard XD
          If they make you cry, then they did their job. Ever wonder why girls cry during Lifetime (sad chick flick channel) movies?

I like the ones that make me cry because they have a good enough plot to elicit an emotional response.

But when I write mine, it's not a good feeling... =( I hate hurting the characters but it's all part of their growth and whatnot so it's necessary to move things along...

Notice for the ZiggyxStingy fic description that one of the characters dies and Stingy goes bonkers over it. And that in CCP Maggi comes from an abusive and broken home. It makes the story, even though it's sad.

I refuse to let my stories not work out in the end, so don't worry about me being dark and scary. I would never make the characters suffer that long.

Comment

• Re: My LT FanFiction by The Lazy Genie

[quote=sportagirl_10.5]
            Originally posted by "Lily_Kaelar":7fd04
            Tolerates LazyTown? Nuu, he must become...ONE OF UUUSSSS...
            ..he felt that he was only doing it because of me.[/quote:7fd04]
            Sounds familiar, it's great when somebody you love accept you who you are and support you even if they have less interest in a matter (like LazyTown).
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

[quote=pooky]
              Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
              Originally posted by "Lily_Kaelar":a1d52
              Tolerates LazyTown? Nuu, he must become...ONE OF UUUSSSS...
              ..he felt that he was only doing it because of me.
              Sounds familiar, it's great when somebody you love accept you who you are and support you even if they have less interest in a matter (like LazyTown).[/quote:a1d52]
              He actually admitted that when LazyTown first came out, he used to get up early for school so he ended up watching it... he liked it... but then he found out it was a little kids show, so he stopped watching it, since at his high school... it was really a nice place, most of the kids did drugs and stuff...

Oh, Stingy forgot to mention, my boyfriend would probably have to take a million guitars, his cello and ukulele (do you have a keyboard?), and I'd probably take my violin, viola and ukulele, I wouldn't take my guitar because his are better...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy
                  he used to get up early for school so he ended up watching it... he liked it... but then he found out it was a little kids show, so he stopped watching it
                  Not watching a show that he likes just because of the demographic? Seems strange. I mean its not like he has to tell his friends that he watches it.
                  Love can turn into hate easely. "Oh LazyTown you fooled me, I thought it was an adult show and now I heard it's a kids show. I never going to watch you again. period "
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Sooooooooo, from all this interesting offtopicing, I learned that Sportagirl's parrents are very tradionalistic brits that hate the US and any influence from there, and any sort of extreme manifastation of teenhood.
                    If I would have been a kid, I would hate them. But now that I am older, I kind of like your folks.
                    Do the support the BNP? Do they oppose immigration? Are they christians or atheists, and if they are christians, are they anglican or evangelical?
                    Seriously, I'd like to know. And seriously, I'm sorry I can't meet them. Although I don't know if we would like each other or if we would hate each other, both are possible.

Offtopicing is fun, seems.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                      Sooooooooo, from all this interesting offtopicing, I learned that Sportagirl's parrents are very tradionalistic brits that hate the US and any influence from there, and any sort of extreme manifastation of teenhood.
                      If I would have been a kid, I would hate them. But now that I am older, I kind of like your folks.
                      Do the support the BNP? Do they oppose immigration? Are they christians or atheists, and if they are christians, are they anglican or evangelical?
                      Seriously, I'd like to know. And seriously, I'm sorry I can't meet them. Although I don't know if we would like each other or if we would hate each other, both are possible.

They don't support the BNP. They are Christians, currently C of E, but my mum says when they ordain the first woman bishop she's going RC, I had an argument with her about it. She says that if I believe a woman vicar is alright, then I don't believe in God. But wasn't God trying to get everyone to treat everyone equally?

Comment

I had an argument with her about it. She says that if I believe a woman vicar is alright, then I don't believe in God. But wasn't God trying to get everyone to treat everyone equally?
                        I applaud your ability to think outside your religious box. Keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW

They don't support the BNP. They are Christians, currently C of E, but my mum says when they ordain the first woman bishop she's going RC, I had an argument with her about it. She says that if I believe a woman vicar is alright, then I don't believe in God. But wasn't God trying to get everyone to treat everyone equally?
                          They are conservative, and kind of stuck in a fixed position. I don't know if I like that.
                          Well, I don't support such mesures as making women priests either, but heck, chrisitanity is not sexist, remember who is nr 2 after Jesus - his mom.
                          Not to menchion all tho woman saints in the catholic and orthodox churches.
                          And nuns too.
                          RC is roman catholic, right?
                          Theist doesen't automaticly mean obsessed, closed-minded, intollerant fundie.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                            I had an argument with her about it. She says that if I believe a woman vicar is alright, then I don't believe in God. But wasn't God trying to get everyone to treat everyone equally?
                            Thank you. I have to. I have a few homosexual friends and I study Sciences, so I have to think outside the box.

Comment

Great, everybody released their thoughts, is important too offcourse. Back to topic ;)

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                                Great, everybody released their thoughts, is important too offcourse. Back to topic ;)
                                Boy, your such a Robbie Rotten, you spoil all the fun jk jk.

Comment

Working...
                                X