LazyTown Fanfiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Fanfiction

i have seen this on other message boards. It is where we, the fans, make up an entire story about Lazy Town.

Using only the fictional characters and not the actors, keep your post CLEAN, RESPECTFUL and limit it to ONE paragraph per post.

Most importantly, have FUN :)

I will start:

One day in Lazy Town, the sun was about to set. Stephanie was writing in her diary. It was one of her BEST entries yet. This is what she wrote:

(ok...next person.....)

(copy and paste your answers from the last board....)

fine fine...then DON'T post your answers from the last board

i will carry this on myself. sheesh...

;)

"dear diary...
    today...i decided to wear YELLOW. i don't know what came over me. But that's not even the strangest part...i changed my hair style too! Now i look like.......................

Ya, this is where someone else carries this on....

Comment

..."A giant giraffe with 10 foot long tentacles spouting out of my back!! I feel as if I can save the world from the evil...

Comment

Originally posted by Jirojin
        ..."A giant giraffe with 10 foot long tentacles spouting out of my back!! I feel as if I can save the world from the evil...
        And fruit loops!

Comment

Fruit loops must be defeated at all cost. Their deceptive name implies an association with the healthy energy boosts of sportscandy, but in reality they are nothing more than small, brightly colored rings of sugar and starch. Robbie would use just such a thing to force Sportacus into a coma. We need to warn him!

Comment

To the Stephmobile!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeroy
              To the Stephmobile!
              I screamed! Pulling a double-sided Banana from my back. "Jingustu tsukanno keiowawa..." I chanted, bringing my strenght to subhuman levels. I jump into the Stephmobile and I strangely find...

Comment

...that it was never designed for giraffes. Fortunately only my clothes are yellow like a giraffe, and my hair didn't grow 10 feet over night. Meanwhile Robbie is...

Comment

getting busy with LTgirl in his orange, fuzzy chair....he's of no use to me..not that he ever is.

I need Sportacus. I hope he recognizes me in this giraffe state.

I'll call him... what's his number again??

Comment

1-800-dance

Comment

Originally posted by Zafa
                      1-800-dance
                      like an egyptian... No! wait thats the Bangles with that hot Suzanna Hoffs. "Well never mind I will just have to handle this myself" she said. "Apple!" she shouted to the Sportablimp. Unfortunatly a glitch in the voice recognition software mis-interprated her as saying anvil (it was microsoft software after all) and to her dismay...

Comment

A portal just above her head tore open and 27 pineapples fell on her. So, in reaction to the startling and the pain, she...

Comment

grabbed a snickers, and then...

Comment

thought to herself "do peanuts count as sports candy?"

Comment

"yes" she decided, but just before she took a bite, Ziggy sprung from the shadows and Stole the delicious goodness which was the snickers bar. Stephanie then….

Comment

Working...
                              X