X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hip Hop Homeroom (400 MB)

Originally posted by notorious
    Originally posted by Target
    I was def. going to thank you for making this available but after watching it....... omg.
    It is truly strange. Its something every internetser should see, like swap.AVI...

and no, I'm not posting that, unless someone really REALLY wants to see it.
    Ok, you CANNOT mention something unless you are will to post it, so POST IT!

And Hip Hop Homeroom made my ears AND eyes bleed. I had to turn it off halfway through.

Comment

Aww, come oon guys, if you mute it and only watch the intro accompanied by... I dunno, the theme to "Bring It On" or something along those lines it will actually seem like a good production! :)
      Okay, barely even then.

Comment

I finally downloaded it. I had to watch it in, like, 5-minute spurts last night. The urge to gag became too overwhelming if I watched any longer than that. It's like forcing yourself to eat something really gross like moldy pizza...but then halfway through it you're like "OMFG WHY am I forcing this down? It's not even GOOD for me!!! It has no nutritional value whatsoever!!!"

I'm still not through with it. I got to the song with the swings and almost yakked all over my pillow. I turned it off and watched Planet Earth Diaries to get the bad taste outta my mouth.

(P.S. I've never eaten moldy pizza - that was the only thing I could think of, lol.)

WHY'D THEY PUT AN 8-YEAR-OLD IN WHORE MAKEUP AND FISHNETS?!?!

However, on another note, I was looking this abomination up on IMDB and look what I found:

COOLEST tap shoes ever! They LOOK like normal sketchers but they've got taps on 'em! I wondered if they'd ever make "cool" looking tap shoes one of these days. Or maybe they've had 'em for a while now and this is just the first time I've ever noticed. I wish we had tap shoes like these when I was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by lost4ever
          Originally posted by Target
          I was def. going to thank you for making this available but after watching it....... omg.
          It is truly strange. Its something every internetser should see, like swap.AVI...

and no, I'm not posting that, unless someone really REALLY wants to see it.
          Ok, you CANNOT mention something unless you are will to post it, so POST IT!

And Hip Hop Homeroom made my ears AND eyes bleed. I had to turn it off halfway through.
          You asked for it.

I'm not gonna post it here... I wasn't gonna upload it at all. But the torrents all seem to be dead, so I don't have much of a choice.
          Methinks some people are in line to be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

(PYRAMID BREAKER!)

I was clever enough to look up a description rather than the vid itself. Now my curiosity is settled without the shock and trauma.

Comment

Originally posted by moomoo
              (PYRAMID BREAKER!)

I was clever enough to look up a description rather than the vid itself. Now my curiosity is settled without the shock and trauma.
              I was not quick enough to follow good advice.

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN!!

Comment

(PYRAMID BREAKER!)

Gazpacho's Lobotomising Studio Incorporated has found it's first customer! :)

Comment

(PYRAMID BREAKER!)

I've never actually seen it, myself.
                  But I have read various reviews of it over the years, and I'm pretty sure it's not half as bad as a lot of other shit I have seen.

Comment

I assume you mean that literally...

Comment

So i finally Downloaded it...i watched the first 5 minutes...then just kept skipping past the parts with the small 8 year olds with limited clothing..which was basically the whole thing...Took some ss's...then i deleted it. Such a thing will never be seen by me again..hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by Incommodo
                        So i finally Downloaded it...i watched the first 5 minutes...then just kept skipping past the parts with the small 8 year olds with limited clothing..which was basically the whole thing...Took some ss's...then i deleted it. Such a thing will never be seen by me again..hopefully
                        Swap.avi? :?

Comment

hhhr.avi

Comment

The mind boggles. That was probably the sickest thing I've ever seen. Suffered brain damage, maybe.
                            Don't they ever learn? Just say NO to drugs, kids!

Comment

Mediafire DL:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1j7wc1k9xjlc5

(5 parts)
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Thanks! I will download it when I can because now I am on Library so... I can't :(

If you fixed this link. Can you fix the link about Julianna and Stefán on Nickelodeon Awards 2004 (and more old awards like BAFTAs 2006)?

Comment

Working...
                                X