Official Get Lazy Voice Chat Server!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Get Lazy Voice Chat Server!

Download TeamSpeak (available here: http://www.goteamspeak.com/)

Run it, then go to Connection -> Quick Connect

Connect to the following IP address: 91.142.64.200

ChemKneazle is offering free mic sex to the first person who joins! Rawwr!

Comment

Comment

I like this

Comment

When I find a working headset, I'll totally join in more often.

So we got IRC, and now voice chat. All that's left now is video chat and then Getlazy conventions??

Comment

*Ahem*

As usual, Xizer didn't really give you the whole story. So I'm gonna put up some pictures I conveniently PrtScr'd in hopes that it'll make things a little easier for the ones, like me, whose skills aren't quite to the point where we can hack into the CIA just yet like they can.

(This is assuming you've already downloaded/installed TeamSpeak 2 from Xizer's link.)

1. Go to Connect > Quick Connect

2. When you get to this screen, ONLY put in the Server Address and a Nickname. DO NOT try putting in a Login Name and a Password. Just don't. It doesn't work.

3. Next you have to go to the Settings because your mic will almost definitely not be set right.

4. Here are the settings I use. Maybe you'll find better settings but this is what works for me:

And there ya go!

Comment

Well, my mic isn't working for some reason right now, I'll join when I can.

Comment

Haven't you heard?

voice chat sucks

Comment

Originally posted by moomoo
                  Haven't you heard?

voice chat sucks
                  Just to let you know, Chem can do a great impression of Stephanie and you missed it, cause you refused to join hehehe

Nice tutorial Chem, hopefully more people join the team speak server

I'm just waiting for the first tool to say OMG Vent is much better! I REFUSE TO JOIN LOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by Zafa
                    Originally posted by moomoo
                    Haven't you heard?

voice chat sucks
                    Just to let you know, Chem can do a great impression of Stephanie and you missed it
                    Also I can do a great Zafa, it's uncanny!

Comment

What the hell?

I tried logging in right now, but the only sound coming from my speakers is random gibberish that sounds like "denka-denka-denka"

Edit: Never mind, I fixed the sound card settings. If I can run TeamSpeak, so can you. So get in here!

Comment

I'm guessing this is a total mess of people yelling, playing loud music, etc. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tindell
                          I'm guessing this is a total mess of people yelling, playing loud music, etc. No thanks.
                          Actually it's more like a handful of awkward nerds sitting around computers saying nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                            Actually it's more like a handful of awkward nerds sitting around computers saying nothing.
                            haha couldn't say it better myself

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                              No, that's only when you're in there! Plus, cicley had left and Zafa was tired. That chat with me, cicley, Zafa, Luigi12, and DSK, (and BingBang just listening), was hella awesome! Everybody was chattin' it all up while you were sleeping, you bat!

Thanks, Zafa, for that compliment but guys, don't get your hopes up. Sometimes when I try to do Stephanie it sort of comes out like I'm constipated and I don't want peoples' expectations not to be met. I'll be working on it, though. ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X