Favourite Character in LazyTown - POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favourite Character in LazyTown

I definatly like Ziggy because he's funny.

Comment

Seems I voted with the majority. Who doesn't love a cracked out, hyped up candy abuser. :)
      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Where's the love for the mayor, seriously, everything that comes out of his mouth is hilarious (whether it's meant to be or not).

Comment

He does do some really funny thing sometimes, but Pixel is the shit

Comment

Originally posted by crosis52
            Where's the love for the mayor, seriously, everything that comes out of his mouth is hilarious (whether it's meant to be or not).
            Have seen just three episodes fully so far and he's not really in any of them all that much except for the Dancing Duel episode so I can't really comment one way or another about the mayor.
            http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

You need to see Dear Diary, Secret Agent Zero, and LazyTown's Greatest Hits (of course, you need to see all of the episodes :) )

Comment

I pick Ziggy like everyone else because he is so cute and funny.

Comment

I'm torn between Ziggy and Pixel right now, cos I like them both in different ways.
                  I know I don't like Trixie, though!

Comment

Meanswell, Milford Meanswell.
                    Simply 'cause of the awesomeness known as Secret Agent Zero.

Comment

Lol, I never realised Meanswell was this popular.
                      Is it me or did he seem extra ... well, Milford-ish in Secret Agent Zero?

Comment

I vote for Pixel because I'm too like him. There's sometimes he remember me some of my Geeks friends, seriously! He won my heart when, in Hero for a Day, Stephanie told him about go to build the *real* clubhouse (Like a 3D Model is no enough hard work) and he said "Mmm... insteresting..." EXACTLY LIKE A FRIEND OF MINE. Everytime when I laugh with Pixel is because he said something which remember me a friend or has already happens to me. Like, in Defeeted, when he was playing videogames in the segment when Stephanie talks about why she is not playing, he said "How they did that?" or something like that and I have to laugh because I was playing Smash Brothers the whole week and the exactly same thing happens to me.

I have to admit I have part of my heart too for Ziggy and the Mayor because they are so hilarious and so cute, but Pixel is the number one.

Yes, nerds of the world, unite!

Comment

Originally posted by EdisLeado
                          Your favourite character in LazyTown other than Sportacus, Stephanie and Robbie Rotten?
                          Stingy, absolutely "your feelings are MINE!!!"

Comment

Stingy's my favorite, too, always has been. I almost cried when he gave Stephanie that little Piggy in Dancing Dream. So cute.

But what's really odd is that the poll results say I voted for Ziggy. I know I didn't, or at least didn't mean to. Just pretend that one of those Ziggy votes is for Stingy.

Comment

Originally posted by notorious
                              No one loves Trixie or Bessie, lol
                              Bessie is annoying. At least for me . And she there for make the Mayor more hilarious.

Dunno about Trixie. I suppose is because she never has an episode for her own, and, in Haunted Castle, Robbie and Ziggy stole the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginny-N
                                Originally posted by notorious
                                No one loves Trixie or Bessie, lol
                                Dunno about Trixie. I suppose is because she never has an episode for her own, and, in Haunted Castle, Robbie and Ziggy stole the show.
                                Trixie needs her own episode. I just think it will be so cool if she had her own episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X