Favourite Character in LazyTown - POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favourite Character in LazyTown

Mayor Meanswell got my vote as he's pretty funny....

Comment

I voted for Ziggy. Being that he's the youngest and the smallest, he has to exert a lot of energy to get around, let alone get the attention of his friends when he needs to. I admire the little guy for his superhero outfit (such a classic style for little ones)...it's pretty cool. Wish he'd switch over to sugar free goodies, though.

Comment

My vote is Trixie. Because she is funny and she was only girl in town before Stephanie came.

Comment

I'll jump right aboard the Ziggy train here. He is simply too adorable.
          Such unknowing of all the evils in the world, and all caught up in his little own sweet-universe.

I will also chose him because of the work that Gummi Thor put into him. He really works that puppet, and I LOVE the faces he's able to make.
          I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Stingy is my favorite kid in the show. He has some of the funniest lines and I rather like his singing in later episodes. Getting to see him interact with Mayor Meanswell in Lazy Town Extra is like an added bonus.

Comment

Who is your favorite LazyTown character?

Mine is Ziggy he is just so hilarious and has a cool personality.
              Who's yours?

Comment

I like Trixie only in the season 1 and 2

Comment

Ziggy

Comment

My favorite is Mayor Meanswell

Comment

Re: Official -- Say Hello! -- Thread

Hi from the UK! My favourite characters are pixel, sportacus and Stephanie! Who are your favourite characters?

Comment

Re: Official -- Say Hello! -- Thread

Hi welcome craig. My favourite characters are Sportacus and Stephanie.

Comment

Originally posted by craig View Post
                          Hi from the UK! My favourite characters are pixel, sportacus and Stephanie! Who are your favourite characters? :icon_e_biggrin:
                          Hello! My favourite characters are Mayor Meanswell and Stingy

Comment

My favourite character is Robbie, but I'm not sure if I like Sportacus or Stephanie more. However, this poll is about the puppets, so I went with Stingy. He's pretty funny since he's so obnoxious, but I like when he's nicer too (also, he has an awesome voice). xD My second choice from the puppets would be Pixel, then it gets a little more tricky. But Bessie has to be last, she's not just my least favourite puppet but my least favourite LazyTowner overall.

Comment

My favorite character is definitely Stingy. He's adorable, and I love the Mine Song!

Comment

Sportacus and Stephanie, but maybe Stingy and/or Robbie aswell....

Comment

Working...
                                X