Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favourite Character in LazyTown

Originally posted by lazyhearts
    Trixie needs her own episode. I just think it will be so cool if she had her own episode.
    I think the same. They aren't used the character at the fullest. Something Wrong here...

Originally posted by Zokita
    I almost cried when he gave Stephanie that little Piggy in Dancing Dream.
    Me too!!! Especially with the help of "Ég á góðan vin", Tell me Trixie, why you didn't start the song? ARGH!

Originally posted by kelly
    Obviously there's something about Ziggy that makes us want to mother him. I dunno why, 'cause Stephanie's just as cute but I don't feel at all maternal towards her.
    In fact is quite easy: Stephanie is quite secure of herself and the natural leader, while Ziggy always has problems with his confidence. And he's too innocent for his own good. We somewhat knows he needs that, a guide, and that why we always thinks he's that cute.

In fact, he must be the most innocent character I know since a character from a chilean show named 31 minutos (31 minutes). And both are puppets, thing which make this more hilarious. And cute ^^!

Comment

Stingy is my favourite, because he reminds me so much of myself, and he gets such good lines.

"Dance Peasants!" - GOLD !

I love Pixel, because he is so much like my nerdy husband (he even looks like pixel). And i love the way Pixel has such a crush on Stepahanie but can't express his feelings, such a typical nerd !

Ziggy I just want to adopt like the other women on this forum, he is so sweet and vunerable

Trixie is an unknown, she doesn't get enough air-time so I can't decide whether i like her or not.

Milford is so sweet

I want to slap Bessie, she's annoying !

Comment

stingy is my favourite. because bowties are awesome, his hair is awesome, his shoes and socks are hilarious and he's kinda funny. btw, british stingy is a million times better than american.

and i think i find this puppet to be looking rather smexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Stalin
          No one loves Trixie or Bessie, lol
          I like Bessie. She's hot.

Comment

... he has a great little scene in Rottenbeard where he has a parakeet on his shoulder and sings "Me and my bird, and my bird and me" for no apparent reason.
            l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Stalin
              She looks like Ms. Piggy otherwise.
              Miss Piggy is hot too. Ask the frog.

Originally posted by chuft
              ... he has a great little scene in Rottenbeard where he has a parakeet on his shoulder and sings "Me and my bird, and my bird and me" for no apparent reason.
              It's off topic, but since Rottenbeard and birds are mentioned: How come the Germans noticed the parrot pun Robbie makes in his song ("Ihr seid Piraten - und du ein Pirapagei!"), while the British, at least according to the DVD subtitles, completely missed it? Maybe the BBC has outsourced DVD subtitling to India?

Ah, forget it, rhetorical question. Seems my mind keeps wandering away...

Comment

My Favorite Is Pixel.... It`s Really Cool! IT'S STEPHER TIME
                Attached Files

Comment

Stingy of course, he is the reason for my existence and he does get a lot of good lines, like in "My Treehouse" during the first part when he says "Its mine" I cracked up, I think his voice got messed up then. Also he has 3 songs ONLY sung by him (He is a Prince, The Mine Song, The Cleaning Song) no other puppet has that.

Stingy FTW

Comment

I love them all, but for me it was a toss up between Ziggy and Stingy. Ziggy's just so cute, and Stingy is so funny. In the end, I went with Stingy. He always manages to make me laugh. The things he says are SO hilarious for a kid to be saying! He's such a smart alec...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus

I like Bessie. She's hot.
                      I voted for Bessie! She needs more love... especially when the Mayor won't admit his crush... (and the fact Julie lives near-ish me... and contacted me... she's sooooo nice)

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5

I voted for Bessie! She needs more love... especially when the Mayor won't admit his crush... (and the fact Julie lives near-ish me... and contacted me... she's sooooo nice)
                        wow, that made less sense than me! And that's saying something.

Comment

My vote goes to Pixel because of his completely bogus gadgets.

Comment

I vote for Robbie cause he's funn, tall and has a big p33n

EDIT:
                            Oh wait, it's a poll... nvm

Comment

I voted for Pixel.

That's the only nigger getting my vote in 2008.

Comment

For me it's Mayor Meanswell out of all the others (I didn't really want to choose because my favorites are the two male humans) because I have a great time imitating him and writing about him. Also he reminds me of the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland (''Oh dear, oh dear!'')

Comment

Working...
                                X