Request for a sig! Please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for a sig! Please?

I just got done watching 'Crystal Caper' and there's this part, at 12:50, where Robbie walks in swinging his hips with his butt in your face! I love that part man! Awesome! Is there anyway someone could get that for me? Or tell me how to do it? I would forever love you!

Re: Request for a sig! Please?

Originally posted by DawnStar
    I just got done watching 'Crystal Caper' and there's this part, at 12:50, where Robbie walks in swinging his hips with his butt in your face! I love that part man! Awesome! Is there anyway someone could get that for me? Or tell me how to do it? I would forever love you!
    Telling how to get the software/do it too long. I don't have CC on my HD and I don't wanna dl more crap right now. But don't worry, I bet you there will be something here really QUICK

Comment

Rly? Yay! Anything... with Robbie is cool! Thanks alot! You are teh awesomeness!

Comment

Here's two, very rough shit. Just some random robbie with plain text..I'm not feeling very productive today ok. I thought it's better than nothing

Comment

Ahhhhh! I love em both! Which one can I have? *big kiss*

Comment

Ahhhhh! I love em both! Which one can I have? *big kiss*
            They are yours! Use them at your free will!

Comment

Awe!!! You're so sweet! Thank you mucho!

Comment

haha, you used them both at once! That's cool! DANG You already got an avatar! But I made this for j00! See, I even sized it (if you want it bigger I can make it bigger) Also, no credit needed =)

Comment

I love it!!! Would it be okay if I said I wanted to marry you?

Comment

I love it!!! Would it be okay if I said I wanted to marry you?
                    On teh intraweb!? Wah!? Wit a womenz! WAH!?

Comment

Ah... can't marry you yet! The file was toooooo big! Lol, I delete my old avatar too! So I'm avatarless! hah hah... irony! mwah!

Comment

Ah... can't marry you yet! The file was toooooo big! Lol, I delete my old avatar too! So I'm avatarless! hah hah... irony! mwah!
                        Hey you nub. Put this (without the square brackets) [http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...taravatar.gif] in the blank that says "Link to off-site Avatar:"

Comment

HAHAHAHAHhahahahahahah... I knew that... thanks mucho!

Comment

haha, now you are fully loaded and ready to post!

Comment

Yup! Though I did a little posting already! I even made a few pics! :)

Comment

Working...
                              X