Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAZYTOWN : "Mr Blue Sky" Electric Light Orchestra

Fandom/Song/Artist: LAZYTOWN "Mr. Blue Sky" by Electric Light Orchestra

Vidded by: SimbiAni Details: Footage from official dvds :: 5mins16seconds :: 26MB :: WMV :: Notes: Full lyrics at site. Also will gladly upload any vid to any temp site of your choice if those listed don't work for you! Just comment

FileFront 26mb WMV :: FileFront 49mb XViD :: YouTube

Summary: Sportacus always brightens any day for Stephanie, even Robbie can't ruin their fun! Behind The Scenes: July2007: Er. My first LT vid in like seven months! Yay! Finally! Okay, so I liked this song ever since hearing it way back when as the theme for the awesome-yet-cancelled show LAX on NBC in Fall2004. Started hearing it again lately and it became one of my must-vid songs for LT. After overdosing on DW angst, I suddenly jumped into this and voila, it actually got done! Hope you enjoy it ;DD

Any/all comments will be ADORED! *hugs for feedback* Thank you!

~*~

A more perfect song could NOT have been picked for a LT fanvid!

SimbiAni, this is FABULOUS!!! I love it to death!

(Also, this has been my favorite song forever!!! Squee!)

Comment

Sorry CJ, I didnt direct-link cuz I was hoping ppl would visit my site first and click from there. It is very easy to read (I've got the ton of affiliates to prove it, lol) so I dont kno how it was confusing to find the links (in the LazyTown section...?) but eh well. Glad you enjoyed it!

And thank you very much, ChemKneazle! ;DD

Comment

LOL really, very sorry! ^___^

Comment

Re: LAZYTOWN : "Mr Blue Sky" Electric Light Orches

Originally posted by SimbiAni

Not bad, but I'm not as fond of the music in this one as in your other LT work.
          Didn't have a problem finding it, but I've been to your site before.
          I'd take a look at your Dr Who work, but while SportaSteph just isn't my pairing, I'm really not very fond of Dr/Rose.

Comment

CJ, this is the show theme opening that originally hooked me onto the song!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VkHAwdhUXMg

Comment

Re: LAZYTOWN : "Mr Blue Sky" Electric Light Orches

Originally posted by CJVercetti
              Originally posted by kelly
              Originally posted by SimbiAni

Not bad, but I'm not as fond of the music in this one as in your other LT work.
              Anyone who doesn't like ELO can fight me. I'll fight you right now!
              I didn't say it was bad, just not as much to my taste as her other music choices for LT vids.

Comment

Aww, Kelly, no Doctor/Rose? Do you have another pref or none for that fandom?

Well, still thanks for watching and commenting on the LT one, Kelly! And yea, lol, my music taste tends to run a bit all over the place, tho mainly its usually still variations of pop... and therefore so are my LT ideas ;P

Comment

I WANT THAT STEPH PIC!

Comment

Umm... okay... what did you think of the video?

Comment

oh, oops! hahaha...video is great. Especially cause I haven't seen ANYTHING LT for more than a week. That vid was great to get me going again, moar Trixie please

Comment

Thanks!

And here's the base pic I used for the vid promo pic:

http://img519.**********.us/img519/6344 ... bbidy5.jpg

Comment

I LIEK TURTLES

Comment

LOL um thanks...! and you're welcome ;P

Comment

Working...
                            X