• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its the feeling is divine, i clearly hear divine

also look at this german interpratation

http://lazytowngerman.ytmnd.com/

Comment

I think the last word is 'divide'-I thought it was 'divine' for a while, but I keep hearing that second 'd' there.

Comment

Okay, okay, I get it. I'm wrong and my hearing obviously sucks. It took me a while to figure out the "Because in the end you will discover there is..." part of Always a Way too.

Comment

The booklet in the OST says "The feeling is divine"

Sooo weeeeee prob solved

Comment

Well that was easy :/

Did people just go through two pages discussing it before someone came up with the idea of just looking it up?

Comment

There's a booklet with lyrics? I never heard of it...

And it wasn't a 'discussion', just me being stupid and everyone proving me wrong. Can we get this booklet scanned or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita

And it wasn't a 'discussion', just me being stupid and everyone proving me wrong. Can we get this booklet scanned or something?
                Why, can't take elsair's word for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Finkus

Why, can't take elsair's word for it?
                  No, I'm just curious to see what it looks like. I'd never heard of there being a lyrics booklet with the soundtrack before, is that only in a certain country or something?

Comment

Colors Colors The World Is Full of Colors Pink Green Yellow its Fun Tp Play with Colors

Comment

@zokita: my scanner is broken, But it's in the British SOundtrack booklet, Also a place where you can order the ringtones
                      Prices will not go over 3 pounds rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Loreanie
                        Also, the pirate song "Being a Pirate is alright to be" is a pretty big misinterpreted one xD
                        I thought it was "being a pirate is alright with me." LOL!

Comment

I heard an amusing one the other day...

"If you lack self-esteem, you are a pirate!"

Comment

I think it's "being a pirate is alright to be" in the first few choruses, then it changes to "being a pirate is alright with me" in the last. That's what I hear, anyway.

Comment

I think it's "being a pirate is alright to be" in the first few choruses, then it changes to "being a pirate is alright with me" in the last. That's what I hear, anyway.
                              Yup, that sounds right. I think the very first chorus is "alright to be." Then "alright with me" for the duration.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                                In Give Me Snow she says, "and you can hear them saying, here's the frosty bun for everyone" right?
                                find some proof! but nothing can compare to bagel Eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X