No announcement yet.

Misinterpreted song lyrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have heard that too, but I know thats not what she is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
      In Give Me Snow she says, "and you can hear them saying, here's the frosty bun for everyone" right?
      I hear frosty fun there.

Comment

I hear 'fun' too, but 'bun' would also make sense in that context...sorta.

"Hey guys, my buns have frostbite!"

"Are there extra sprinkles with those frosty buns?"

*chomp* ;)

Comment

My cousin and I were watching that episode of LazyTown where the kids made Sportacus take a vacation and Robbie made that robo dog. Anyway, at the start of the song he sings in his lair with the dog, we both thought he called the dog Sugarpie. Did it sound that way to anyone else?

PS- If someone wants to rewatch the song, its here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_mLfLtCCPQ The part I'm talking about is like 14 seconds into it.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaDork07
            My cousin and I were watching that episode of LazyTown where the kids made Sportacus take a vacation and Robbie made that robo dog. Anyway, at the start of the song he sings in his lair with the dog, we both thought he called the dog Sugarpie. Did it sound that way to anyone else?

PS- If someone wants to rewatch the song, its here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_mLfLtCCPQ The part I'm talking about is like 14 seconds into it.
            I'm pretty sure he actually does say sugarpie :)
            sigpic

Comment

I went and listened to the MP3, and was rather confused because there wasn't anything that sounded even remotely like 'sugarpie' at 15 seconds, but then I clicked on the youtube link, and he does say sugarpie in the spoken part.

Comment

Originally posted by EdisLeado
                I'm pretty sure he actually does say sugarpie :)
                Originally posted by Kelly
                I went and listened to the MP3, and was rather confused because there wasn't anything that sounded even remotely like 'sugarpie' at 15 seconds, but then I clicked on the youtube link, and he does say sugarpie in the spoken part.
                Yeah, I knew we both heard sugarpie, but I wasn't entirely sure, since it seemed so weird for it to be there. At least to me, it did.

Comment

Hmmm... I never thought of "frosty fun." That doesn't really seem to fit since she sings, "a frosty ??? for everyone." I thought it might be "frosty one," but somehow I don't think Sportacus would approve of cold beers... At least not in Winter.

Comment

Speaking of woof woof woof
                    When he shows the goggles to the dog
                    At first I was like, Why does he have a blue minibra?

Comment

I thought it looked another undergarment....;)

Took me a few watches to realize it was Sporty's goggles too.

Comment

he was wearing the thong ofcourse XD

Comment

Working...
                        X