View Poll Results: Best Outfit

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pirate Steph

    3 3.95%
  • Soccer outfit

    1 1.32%
  • Caking Cooking steph.

    10 13.16%
  • Scout Uniform

    12 15.79%
  • Gypsy

    3 3.95%
  • "Dancing Duel" dance uniform

    6 7.89%
  • "Dancing Dream" dance Outfit

    19 25.00%
  • SportaStephanie

    17 22.37%
  • Three Musketeers outfit

    3 3.95%
  • Race Car Driver Outfit

    2 2.63%
Log in to post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 76
  1. #51
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,877
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    22:19

    Re: Stephs Best Outfit [redo]

    I like the dancing duel one and the chirstmas episode jacket one

  2. #52
    The Inspector LAZY MEMBER
    Level 15 - The Baby Troll
    AgentKJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    362
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    23:19

    Re: Stephs Best Outfit [redo]

    I changed my mind to Dancing Dreams now.
    Although gypsy is a close second.
    I caress it cos I possess it

  3. #53

    Level 12 - Lazy Scout
    Luigi12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    223
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    18:19

    Re: Stephs Best Outfit [redo]

    Since some SOB locked the other outfit thread, I have to finish the list here.

    Recapping (Season 1):
    Standard dress
    Baseball jersey and matching dark pink hat w/dress
    Nightgown
    Cooking outfit (it's such a pretty sight!)
    Carpentry smock w/dress
    Birthday cheerleader (crown and pom-poms w/dress)
    Scouting uniform (badge shirt, tie, hat, backpack w/dress)
    Gardening outfit (white apron, pink gloves, and hat w/dress)
    Pirate outfit
    Stephanie full-zip hooded fleece w/dress
    Stephanie full-zip hooded fleece and matching light-colored hat w/dress
    Musketeer outfit (cape and hat w/dress)
    Cowgirl dress-up (shirt and hat w/dress)
    Soccer uniform <3
    Tiger (ears headband and nose/whiskers face paint)
    Ballet dress w/crown
    Clown outfit (New Superhero version)
    SportaStephanie!
    Secret Agent Pink (overcoat, hat, and sunglasses)
    Snow clothes (Secret Santa version: coat, hat, and gloves w/dress)
    Stephanie full-zip hooded fleece w/fuscia stretch pants
    Dance outfit (mini-sleeve Stephanie t-shirt, fuscia stretch pants/sleeves)

    Ok, onto Season 2:
    Old-fashioned rock-n'-roll outfit (checkered shirt, dark pink poodle skirt/shoes)
    Snow clothes (Snow Monster version: long-sleeved shirt, vest, purple gloves, matching scarf and boots w/dress) - sometimes with stocking hat, sometimes fluffy furry fishing hat, sometimes no hat
    Circus clown
    Gypsy outfit
    Track suit :o)
    School suit jacket over dress
    Pajamas
    Gardening outfit #2 (pink apron and pink gloves w/out hat w/dress)
    And don't forget those horrible magenta leggings :o(

    And the last 4 episodes which we didn't have when I originally made this list:
    Princess
    Little Red Riding Hood
    Mechanic outfit w/Stephanie hat
    Racing outfit (w/checkered headband, red leather jacket and full-body suit, or alternatively w/helmet and no jacket)
    Dance outfit #2 (red and pink tunic, pink skirt, ankle socks, and tap shoes)
    Stephanie full-zip fleece (no hood) w/dress


    Again, let me know if I missed anything. If this isn't on the wiki, I suppose someone should add it.

  4. #54
    Former Moderator LAZY MEMBER
    Level 29 - Villain Number One
    ForGreatJustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,003
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    22:19

    Re: Stephs Best Outfit [redo]

    Quote Originally Posted by Luigi12
    Since some SOB locked the other outfit thread, I have to finish the list here.

    Recapping (Season 1):
    Standard dress
    Baseball jersey and matching dark pink hat w/dress
    Nightgown
    Cooking outfit (it's such a pretty sight!)
    Carpentry smock w/dress
    Birthday cheerleader (crown and pom-poms w/dress)
    Scouting uniform (badge shirt, tie, hat, backpack w/dress)
    Gardening outfit (white apron, pink gloves, and hat w/dress)
    Pirate outfit
    Stephanie full-zip hooded fleece w/dress
    Stephanie full-zip hooded fleece and matching light-colored hat w/dress
    Musketeer outfit (cape and hat w/dress)
    Cowgirl dress-up (shirt and hat w/dress)
    Soccer uniform <3
    Tiger (ears headband and nose/whiskers face paint)
    Ballet dress w/crown
    Clown outfit (New Superhero version)
    SportaStephanie!
    Secret Agent Pink (overcoat, hat, and sunglasses)
    Snow clothes (Secret Santa version: coat, hat, and gloves w/dress)
    Stephanie full-zip hooded fleece w/fuscia stretch pants
    Dance outfit (mini-sleeve Stephanie t-shirt, fuscia stretch pants/sleeves)

    Ok, onto Season 2:
    Old-fashioned rock-n'-roll outfit (checkered shirt, dark pink poodle skirt/shoes)
    Snow clothes (Snow Monster version: long-sleeved shirt, vest, purple gloves, matching scarf and boots w/dress) - sometimes with stocking hat, sometimes fluffy furry fishing hat, sometimes no hat
    Circus clown
    Gypsy outfit
    Track suit :o)
    School suit jacket over dress
    Pajamas
    Gardening outfit #2 (pink apron and pink gloves w/out hat w/dress)
    And don't forget those horrible magenta leggings :o(

    And the last 4 episodes which we didn't have when I originally made this list:
    Princess
    Little Red Riding Hood
    Mechanic outfit w/Stephanie hat
    Racing outfit (w/checkered headband, red leather jacket and full-body suit, or alternatively w/helmet and no jacket)
    Dance outfit #2 (red and pink tunic, pink skirt, ankle socks, and tap shoes)
    Stephanie full-zip fleece (no hood) w/dress


    Again, let me know if I missed anything. If this isn't on the wiki, I suppose someone should add it.

    That SOB was me, now get the hell over it.

  5. #55
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    Zokita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Lazy State of Mind
    Posts
    1,266
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    22:19

    Re: Stephs Best Outfit [redo]

    Um, Justin just explained that he started it over to get a better list of the outfits that we hadn't seen yet when the original thread was started.

    Any way, my vote is still for the Dancing Dreams outfit, but my other favorites are SportaStephanie and the gypsy costume.
    I seriously need a new sig. Will try Photoshop later.

  6. #56
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 14 - Sportscandy
    Ponycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    317
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    22:19

    Re: Stephs Best Outfit [redo]

    The Dancing Dreams dress gets my vote.

    Basically anything other than those awful clown suits (New Superhero and Lazytown Circus)

  7. #57
    Master GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 33 - New Superhero
    boredjedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somewhere between Lazytown and Tatooine
    Posts
    4,082
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    18:19

    Re: Stephs Best Outfit [redo]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zokita
    favorites are SportaStephanie

    Do you happen to have a screenie of that Sportastephanie outfit. I don't believe I've seen it before and am just curious as to what it looks like.

  8. #58
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,877
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    22:19

    Re: Stephs Best Outfit [redo]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Sanderson
    Quote Originally Posted by boredjedi
    Quote Originally Posted by Zokita
    favorites are SportaStephanie

    Do you happen to have a screenie of that Sportastephanie outfit. I don't believe I've seen it before and am just curious as to what it looks like.
    shes badass lololol

  9. #59
    Former Moderator LAZY MEMBER
    Level 30 - Stepher
    ooozmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    C-Spot, Canada
    Posts
    2,641
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    22:19

    Re: Stephs Best Outfit [redo]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafa
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Sanderson
    Quote Originally Posted by boredjedi
    Quote Originally Posted by Zokita
    favorites are SportaStephanie

    Do you happen to have a screenie of that Sportastephanie outfit. I don't believe I've seen it before and am just curious as to what it looks like.
    shes badass lololol
    LOL! That's my YTMND!

    MY ALTIME FAVVVVVVV STEPH OUTFIT OF ALL TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE




    Get Lazy's #1 fugitive!

  10. #60
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 7 - Lazy Poster

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    49
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    22:19

    Re: Stephs Best Outfit [redo]

    Caking cooking Steph, but I prefer her pijama
    Sigmund Freud: il sesso condiziona il 90%delle azioni umane.
    Io: il cesso condiziona il 90% delle mie azioni
    Arael: al 99& delle persone non frega un cazzo di cosa fai al bagno >_<
    Io: mi preoccupa quell'1% di coprofagi O_o

  11. #61
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    76
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    22:19

    Re: Stephs Best Outfit [redo]

    SportaStephanie for sure. That's my all-time favorite.

  12. #62
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 13 - Purple Panther
    Tyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    293
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    22:19

    Re: Stephs Best Outfit [redo]

    I like the baking a cake Steph.

    Also the outfit she had on during the Rockin' Robbie episode when the band went Disco for a moment and she wore those Elton John shades. It made her look cute as all hell.

  13. #63
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 6 - Stingy Poster
    Christine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    33
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    22:19

    Re: Stephaines Best Outfit?

    I like normal Steph best but not an option so I picked Scout Steph just because she look's so sweet in it...

  14. #64

    Level 12 - Lazy Scout
    Shakeitpiggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    229
    Local Date
    21st October 2020
    Local Time
    09:19

    Re: Stephaines Best Outfit?

    Which is the gypsy one? Don't remember that one

  15. #65
    just the fox
    Level 26 - Roboticus
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    lazyworld
    Posts
    1,052
    Local Date
    21st October 2020
    Local Time
    00:19

    Re: Stephaines Best Outfit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
    Which is the gypsy one? Don't remember that one
    I think this is generally considered to be "the gypsy outfit".
    Taken from The LazyTown Circus [S02E07]

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7K7JX4D.png 
Views:	607 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	7098
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

  16. #66
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    Glanni's Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Chamber of Understanding
    Posts
    5,015
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    23:19

    Re: Stephaines Best Outfit?

    I always quite liked Snow Steph's purple skirt.
    Also, I asked Julianna herself during a, I want to say mumsnet interview? anyway, she said her favourite was the Rock and Roll Steph ensemble

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I think this is generally considered to be "the gypsy outfit".
    Taken from The LazyTown Circus [S02E07]
    Oh! ok haha, that stumped me too.
    That was a pretty outfit.
    Getur einhver annar veriš Glanni ? žaš bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, žaš er enginn eins og žś!

  17. #67

    Level 12 - Lazy Scout
    UnLearnEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    205
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    18:19

    Re: Stephaines Best Outfit?

    I like best the builder's apron. The color matches well up against her pink & the plastic tools remind me of playing pretend. Also, pretty sure it's the closest thing to overalls she ever wore.

  18. #68
    The Prince ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 34 - Airship Controller
    Stingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Consulting the Helix
    Posts
    4,999
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    15:19

    Re: Stephaines Best Outfit?

    I like the classic.
    Like Toy Soliders

  19. #69
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner
    LAJMS123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    144
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    23:19
    The tragic thing about this thread is that it's been going for years but no-one's noticed the huge spelling mistake in the title!

  20. #70
    The Prince ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 34 - Airship Controller
    Stingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Consulting the Helix
    Posts
    4,999
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    15:19

    Re: Stephanie's Best Outfit?

    Quote Originally Posted by LAJMS123 View Post
    The tragic thing about this thread is that it's been going for years but no-one's noticed the huge spelling mistake in the title!
    Fixed.

    This text is here so that I can exceed 10 characters in my post.
    Like Toy Soliders

  21. #71

    Level 7 - Lazy Poster
    GizmoGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The blue house with the monster satellite dish
    Posts
    45
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    17:19

    Re: Stephanie's Best Outfit?

    Hands down, the red/pink track suit and the snow outfit.

  22. #72

    Level 16 - Sportaposter
    Glanni Glępur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    421
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    18:19

    Re: Stephanie's Best Outfit?

    She looked good in all of them. I can't decide.


    We are number one!

  23. #73
    Defender LAZY MEMBER
    Level 13 - Purple Panther
    Broxxx1138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    288
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    14:19

    Re: Stephanie's Best Outfit?

    SportaStephanie was the cutest outfit

  24. #74
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 7 - Lazy Poster
    SuperMarioZaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Miramar, Florida, United States
    Posts
    45
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    18:19

    Re: Stephanie's Best Outfit?

    This:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stephanie S56&TLTM.PNG 
Views:	21 
Size:	958.9 KB 
ID:	9607

  25. #75
    Owner of GetLazy Forums
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    LazyPooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,898
    Local Date
    20th October 2020
    Local Time
    22:19

    Re: Stephanie's Best Outfit?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMarioZaki View Post
    This:
    What episode was that?
    Be friends as LazyTown Fan: CLICK


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •