No announcement yet.

Lazytown cast salary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ most likely managed by someone who is not julianna. Edgar can fill in the details, he once grilled this person under my supervision >=D

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Purple
      Originally posted by ooozmin
      Originally posted by Luigi12
      Originally posted by ooozmin
      I remember seeing a salary on one of those fake Julianna myspace, it was like $45,000 or something....obviously Canadian.
      Canadian? That's horrible. That'd be like $2,000 US.
      Um, wrong you idiot. It would be like $134.99
      I saw one on a Julianna myspace site too. I think I have the real Julianna myspace site and she is among my friends list. It would appear to be real because she has messages about getting autographs and the address to send is a management one. She doesn't list a salary though.
      LINKAGE PLEAZ!

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
        Try $43,10.40

OH SORRY DID I SPOIL TEH FUNZ?!
        Whoops, comma got lost in its journey!

Comment

It looks more like a zero went missing...

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Purple
            I saw one on a Julianna myspace site too. I think I have the real Julianna myspace site and she is among my friends list. It would appear to be real because she has messages about getting autographs and the address to send is a management one. She doesn't list a salary though.
            that address is on World of julianna, so we dont know.

Originally posted by Mosheddy
            ^ most likely managed by someone who is not julianna. Edgar can fill in the details, he once grilled this person under my supervision >=D
            yeah, i grilled that Girl for three Days and finally i discovered that she has one myspace for her Friends and family. But this new Girl Doesnt Accept me.

Originally posted by CJVercetti
            Edgar is your little puppet, eh Eddy?
            No, im his Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by T-T-TOTALLY DUDE!
              Originally posted by Xizer
              So...maybe I should pirate movies? Pirated versions seem to be better than actual purchased versions because you have far more freedom to manipulate the data however you want. Maybe I have a 750 GB hard drive and I'd rather have 50 ISO files stored on my hard drive instead of having to browse between 50 DVDs and have to change discs constantly. With DRM, I can't copy those 50 ISOs to my hard drive.
              Yeah, but why would you want to watch that many movies on a computer screen?
              Get a real TV, buy real discs, and be a real person.
              That was totally weird. In my country, a weird person buy everything legal and a normal person download stuff or buy it illegaly. Seriously, if I buy something like a DVD Disc, I'm a wasting money person.

I like watch my stuff in my TV, because I can watch it with my parents, but, for the rest of the stuff, my friends use the computer, so, it's doesn't matter. Ja ne!

Comment

Working...
              X