This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: YouTube Video's ETC

made my day...it's in dutch but doesn't need a translation I guess ;)

Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
      made my day...it's in dutch but doesn't need a translation I guess ;)

-video-
      POPOZ!

They can't speak german btw

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        POPOZ!

They can't speak german btw
        probably the way how a conversation between us would look like pooky ;)...didn't know that "Popoz" means cops...wieder was gelernt
        Gallery

Comment

A-m-a-z-i-n-g!!:

(Kevin Olusola still has whole lotta things to learn, haha!)

Comment

Joe likes that world:

Comment

I liked the song. It reminded me of the show a little and made me smile :)

Comment

Comment

amazing...aren't all these animals common food in China?...comfortable way to put them in the pot
                  Gallery

Comment

This video that my younger niece made is truly awesome and wanted to share it with you guys...her name is Trinity and she is doing the voiceover...https://video-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hv...24&oe=55D4163F

Comment

Are you sure that video isn't private?
                      I can't seem to view it, and instead get an error when clicking your link :/
                      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

oops yeah it is I will ask her to ok it and post it from her page...=)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                        Are you sure that video isn't private?
                        I can't seem to view it, and instead get an error when clicking your link :/
                        If you are on facebook you can click my link and send me a friend request and view it from my page...sorry for the run around you guys.....in the meantime I will try to get her to release it for public viewing because it really is an awesome video...https://www.facebook.com/april.l.nolan.3

Comment

Originally posted by Arra View Post
                          If you are on facebook you can click my link and send me a friend request and view it from my page...sorry for the run around you guys.....in the meantime I will try to get her to release it for public viewing because it really is an awesome video...https://www.facebook.com/april.l.nolan.3
                          Hey April! I haven't seen you around for a while
                          I'm glad you find your way back here, with a new username.
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

You are allowed to say that LazyTown is a childrens show, right?
                            If so, maybe some of you guys have seen other 90's cartoons.

This is a rock-cover of some of the most famous 90's cartoon, which contains but is not limited to: Chip and Dale, Gummy Bears, Quack Pack, and of course The Little Mermaid.

So give it a shot, also if you're not a particular big fan of rock
                            https://youtu.be/mBdkbnX-Ozo
                            I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                              Hey April! I haven't seen you around for a while
                              I'm glad you find your way back here, with a new username.
                              Good to see you again too! =)

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                                You are allowed to say that LazyTown is a childrens show, right?
                                If so, maybe some of you guys have seen other 90's cartoons.

This is a rock-cover of some of the most famous 90's cartoon, which contains but is not limited to: Chip and Dale, Gummy Bears, Quack Pack, and of course The Little Mermaid.

So give it a shot, also if you're not a particular big fan of rock
                                https://youtu.be/mBdkbnX-Ozo
                                pretty cool fox!

Comment

Working...
                                X