Britney Spears loves Lazytown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kelly
    And your point? They're beyond sexy-large and into constant backache, beige bras with zillions of hooks, and being told "you could get a Medicare-funded reduction, you know" by total strangers.
    And your point? They're beyond sexy-large and into constant backache, beige bras with zillions of hooks, and being told "you could get a Medicare-funded reduction, you know" by total strangers.

Comment

Is that what my tax dollars are going for?

Comment

Originally posted by ChemKneazle
        Is that what my tax dollars are going for?
        Look at my location information, please.

(emphases mine)

Originally posted by Wikipedia's article on Medicare (United States)
        Medicare is the name given to a health insurance program administered by the United States government, covering people who are either age 65 and over, or who meet other special criteria.
        Originally posted by wikipedia's article on Medicare (Australia)
        Medicare is Australia's publicly-funded universal health scheme, operated by the government authority Medicare Australia. Medicare is intended to provide affordable treatment by doctors and in public hospitals for all citizens and permanent residents

Comment

[quote=kelly]Look at my location information, please.

(emphases mine)

Originally posted by Wikipedia's article on Medicare (United States)
          Medicare is the name given to a health insurance program administered by the United States government, covering people who are either age 65 and over, or who meet other special criteria.
          Originally posted by "wikipedia's article on Medicare (Australia)":f2818
          Medicare is Australia's publicly-funded universal health scheme, operated by the government authority Medicare Australia. Medicare is intended to provide affordable treatment by doctors and in public hospitals for all citizens and permanent residents
          [/quote:f2818]

Blast me! I'm such a typical American, thinking everyone lives where I live. Sorry 'bout that.

So what you're saying is that in Australia, the medicare system isn't set up to allow lazy-ass drunks and druggies to get everything for free while everyone else works their tails off to support them like it is over here?

Comment

Man, **** Australia, mate.

All they have are kangaroos and death spiders.

Crikey!

Comment

Blast me! I'm such a typical American, thinking everyone lives where I live. Sorry 'bout that.

So what you're saying is that in Australia, the medicare system isn't set up to allow lazy-ass drunks and druggies to get everything for free while everyone else works their tails off to support them like it is over here?
              No, everybody who is patient enough can get pretty much everything but drugs and GP visits for free. The patience is the key part, everything bar emergencies has a wait.
              It's nothing to do with your taxes, though, as you pay them in the US.

Comment

Our tax rate in Australia is much higher in the US, but our social services (like Medicare) are much better.

We need to have insurance for everyone, because the death spiders don't discriminate.

Comment

Firstly, thanks for the link! I love Brit but dont keep up with the latest sightings or such... And her in LT-style Steph hair is pretty awesome! (At least *I* think so...) Which brings me to second... jeez, all the hate comments (everywhere, etc) are really just- so damn depressing, that ppl are so shallow and pathetic enough to go about dispensing so much nastyness... just another reason to be ashamed of being even in the same galaxy with such hatefulness.. >.>

*goes back to ignoring such negativity exists*

Comment

you do know she hangs out with paris hilton and doesnt wear underwear when she goes out, right? I've seen a revealing upskirt picture of britney spears wearing no underwear. its stuff like this which probably explains the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosheddy
                      you do know she hangs out with paris hilton and doesnt wear underwear when she goes out, right? I've seen a revealing upskirt picture of britney spears wearing no underwear. its stuff like this which probably explains the hate.
                      What's so wrong about not wearing underwear?!?!

Comment

Her personal life, regardless of how public it gets, is no reason to be monstrous towards her. But "haters" are a recurring phenom since forever, and most of hers were hating her long before she ever became "wild".

The type is common- usually the ones who are the first to jump up and declare they think someone is lame simply becuz theyre the newest cute / hot thing out, etc. I've dealt with / read / seen so many haters of various ppl, groups, movies, shows, etc for the stupidest reasons. I can understand not liking something normally, but eh. And they love it when the ppl, groups, movies, shows, etc that they hate finally crash and burn, becuz they get to revel in it and continue promoting their hate. Again, its just sad.

I dont care about Brit's personal life, the fact that she has issues, or that she desperately needs a *real* friend to help her away from this rocky road she's on. I mainly like her just as she originally intended her fans to- for her music, her beauty (inner and outer, madeup or not), and her general personality. And I will continue to like her no matter what... *shrug*

Comment

God, I know this sounds so 'STALKER' but SimbiAni, I think we share a brain. Extremely well-said.

Comment

LOL thanks... it's just become one of those timeless things, even moreso with the internet, to see haters just *everywhere* instead of spending their precious time doing positive things, theyre hanging out around things that they claim to so deeply and strongly hate and loathe and despise, and yet, *bragging* about it... >.> If someone annoys me in the "celebrity world", I just pretend they dont exist or something. I dont go into full-on hate mode and hangout in celebsightings blogs to take every chance to say, "OMG she is so ugly what has she done now blah blah she's such a *cursewordofchoicehere*!!!11" I just shrug at the news and move on... Brit was one of my first fave popstars when I first got online, so I rember haters from all the way back then. And of course, not just for her- there was also those who hated "boybands", OR who loved one and hated another (um... fyi, I like both BSB and 'NSync... still love BSB, and their solo albums, but not the solo stuff of the former 'NSync ppl, but I still listen to all the now-classic music... hehe), and it just gets tiring. Especially now like a decade later, seeing it all over again, with ppl hating on Emma Watson, Hilary Duff, and LiLo (altho LiLo has some serious issues too, I'm not a regular fan of hers anyways but I dont hate her and I do like her music and movies) and etc etc... like, ppl... stop spreading hate and stop insulting others' lives and get your own. ^-^

Comment

What's so wrong about not wearing underwear?!?!
                              It implies that she likes to avoid the fuss removing extra clothing if anything wanted to creep its way up between her legs. I don't care if she wasn't wearing underwear because of a tight fitted dress, she had just had a baby and wasn't in the best shape so obviously any claim to that can be disguarded. Also, she was drinking and smoking in these pictures, which i'm betting she did during pregnancy aswell. To me, that is bloody disgusting.

Comment

I know this is a bit off-topic, but last weekend I went to a trendy Sydney cafe, and there was a couple of women sitting across from us. It was a really cold day. One woman (probably in her late 40s) went to put on an extra pair of socks, she hitched up her skirt to put them on and she had on no underwear ! I saw everything, as did several other diners at the cafe, it was hard to avoid. My questions are:

* Why did she decide to carry socks in her handbag, and only put them on once she went into the cafe ?
                                * Why did she do it at the table, and not go into the bathroom ?
                                * Why wasn't she wearing underpants on a day that was so cold ?

I am not a prudish person by any means, but this whole experience left me feeling a bewildered.

Comment

Working...
                                X