No announcement yet.

Britney Spears loves Lazytown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eh, she was always a dribbling balding psychopath in my eyes.

Comment

I always thought she was gross gah!

Comment

pffft id still do her, but then again id do anything that isnt like REALLY fat

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cicley_has_aids
            Think she needs a bra, there.

Comment

no she doesnt

Comment

aside, they're drooping nearly as much as mine, and mine are three times the size.

Comment

Poor pet dog! :(

Comment

Originally posted by kelly
                    aside, they're drooping nearly as much as mine, and mine are three times the size.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                      Lots of quotes
                      Xizer, how come in some of your posts, your signature goes normal speed but in others, it goes super-fast but in this one it goes way slow???

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                        Originally posted by ChemKneazle
                        Lots of quotes
                        Xizer, how come in some of your posts, your signature goes normal speed but in others, it goes super-fast but in this one it goes way slow???
                        That's probably your internet connection.
                        Well, I had considered that, but they why the one that goes ultra-fast? Even on a super high-speed connection, the highest the GIF should go however fast it was set.

Unless it was set to ultra-fast to begin with and all my other Internet connections are just that slow... Why 3 speeds?!?!

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm bored of it already.

Comment

Lots of quotes
                          I don't think it has anything to do with your internet connection. I think it's your browser. It does that to me sometimes too. I use Konqueror. I have a feeling it wouldn't do that in Firefox, which handles anigifs better (but I like how Konq lets you have them animate only once, although Firefox's image.animate_mode probably lets you do that too). What browser are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by Luigi12
                            Lots of quotes
                            I don't think it has anything to do with your internet connection. I think it's your browser. It does that to me sometimes too. I use Konqueror. I have a feeling it wouldn't do that in Firefox, which handles anigifs better (but I like how Konq lets you have them animate only once, although Firefox's image.animate_mode probably lets you do that too). What browser are you using?
                            Well, IE but Xizer is forcing me to switch to Firefox under penalty of death and/or name-calling. So I switch between the two until I'm weaned off IE.

Comment

WTG Xizer!

Comment

times a lot
                                And your point? They're beyond sexy-large and into constant backache, beige bras with zillions of hooks, and being told "you could get a Medicare-funded reduction, you know" by total strangers.

Comment

Working...
                                X