X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears loves Lazytown

http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=2564
    DISCUSS

I feel dizzy and feint... think im gonna be sick...

Comment

LOL, well at least it actually a Steph-lookin' wig... not like in that other thread with the "famous" chick i never heard of.
      also, i like her little dog, but i don't like how she's holding it like it's cell phone.

Comment

heheh@title

Lets just make sure our Julianna stays as far far faaar away from that mess of a scene as possible.

This is also the first time where pink hair just isnt doing anything for me.

Comment

Some LT-related comments (The parts in brackets are my edits of offensive content):

Originally posted by ShadowStar
          She looks like the little girl from Lazytown...after the girl leaves Lazytown and goes on a Whopper and cocaine binge.
          Originally posted by Jesus LOVES [Intimate Relations
          (a lot)!!!]Wow. Britney's a master of disguise. Whoops. I means a FAT master of disguise.
          Originally posted by al-Gore
          Yes indeed, she is the Bizarro World version of Julianna Rose Mauriello.
          Originally posted by EdgaroElegante
          [Dawg], take off that pink wig! You are killing my LazyTown fantasy!

Is it coincidence that after I mentioned that Britney is a has been and Julianna Rose Mauriello is up an coming star, Britney goes ahead and puts on a pink wig in a desperate attempt to regain a standing with [me]? I think not, gentlemen.
          Should I 'shop Britney into Stephie's outfit, or would that break all our brains?

Comment

ew, gross. Not amused one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
              (a lot)!!!]Wow. Britney's a master of disguise. Whoops. I means a FAT master of disguise.
              That's funny because it was probably unintentional.

Comment

[quote=Zokita]Some LT-related comments (The parts in brackets are my edits of offensive content):

Originally posted by ShadowStar
                She looks like the little girl from Lazytown...after the girl leaves Lazytown and goes on a Whopper and cocaine binge.
                Originally posted by "al-Gore":de8f5
                Yes indeed, she is the Bizarro World version of Julianna Rose Mauriello.
                Originally posted by EdgaroElegante
                [Dawg], take off that pink wig! You are killing my LazyTown fantasy!

Is it coincidence that after I mentioned that Britney is a has been and Julianna Rose Mauriello is up an coming star, Britney goes ahead and puts on a pink wig in a desperate attempt to regain a standing with [me]? I think not, gentlemen.
                Should I 'shop Britney into Stephie's outfit, or would that break all our brains?[/quote:de8f5]

Do it and be destroyed

Comment

I have to agree with that guy about Erin the Esurance girl, but yeah, bSpears is gross.

Comment

Originally posted by Luigi12
                    I have to agree with that guy about Erin the Esurance girl, but yeah, bSpears is gross.
                    tell me about it

Comment

Funny how as little as 4 years ago, everybody wanted to have sex with her.
                      Now everybody runs away from her.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tindell
                        hahahahahahahah

Comment

I never liked britney spears, always thoguht she was a skank. everyone thought i was gay for hating her in highschool... how the tables have turned! hahahahaha... hmmm :|

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tindell
                            Not everybody, I always thought she was gross.

Comment

She was pretty hot when she was underage

Comment

Working...
                              X