No announcement yet.

Why do you like LazyTown - Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how much harddrive space they have. I assume the video data isn’t compressed , for best visual quality, and for color keying purposes that should be easiest too. Their storage space should run into several terabytes, I imagine.

Comment

That is assuming they keep all their uncompressed video, including the bits that they didn't use in the episode. They probably do cause it's handy to have, and you don't want to use parts from compressed video files when you re-use those shots in newer episodes. You'll want the uncompressed footage. I wonder if they also store the raw camera footage that doesn't have any color correction of color keying do yet. And they most likely also have backups of everything.

In any case, their storage space must be through the roof.

Comment

I first got hooked with the music from YTMND. Since I work at a preschool in the summer and it was in the summer when I heard them, I decided to research the show. I watched an episode to get an idea of what it was about so I could talk tot he kids about it if they ever asked me anything. I got hooked after tha tfirst episode and now I am one of the biggest LazyTown fans.

Comment

I like it because it is very intersting and a girl with a pink hair?

Comment

I like it because of the awesome presentation it has. It just grabbed my attention with its high quality and amazing high energy. Plus if you really pay attention to it you can find so many things that are neat in it. Plus there is Stephanie! I would type a whole long thing about why I like LazyTown but I am half dead right now sorry. :?

Comment

I enjoy LazyTown because I think Julianna is great in it.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaEdgar
                I'm sure you already said that at least once in this thread, heh.

Comment

Originally posted by moomoo
                  and every other thread on the forum for that matter

Comment

I do it all for the bitches.

Comment

well the songs,there ctchy and awesome, stepherz cuz its steph, robbie cuz hes funny and the bright colours lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
                        Originally posted by moomoo
                        and every other thread on the forum for that matter
                        okok

Comment

Working...
                        X