Why do you like LazyTown - Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do I like LazyTown?

I first fell victim to the music (thank you YTMND...), and the rest of the show followed. After a few weeks, all of the characters' rambling about 'sportscandy' and all the heroic stunts convinced me to give a healthy lifestyle a try. I was inspired to try dancing too, and my legs are more flexible than they've ever been. I followed the good example set, and I'm much happier now.

(The show has some wacky humor sometimes too, that helps!)

Comment

Originally posted by DSK
      That's from the Prince Stingy episode? It's the one episode I haven't seen yet >_<;)
      OMG No one has seen this episode! It's like the coolest one! ^.^

"I am a Prince" is the coolest song evar xDDDD "SHAKE IT PIGGY" lol

Robbie's disguise especially brilliant in the episode. I love the fake horse.

Comment

i've seen it.

the one part in the Prince song gets me...where...uhm...robbie is behind stingy.

it's....odd

but funny

Comment

okok

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
            Originally posted by Loreanie
            Originally posted by DSK
            That's from the Prince Stingy episode? It's the one episode I haven't seen yet >_<;)
            OMG No one has seen this episode! It's like the coolest one! ^.^

"I am a Prince" is the coolest song evar xDDDD "SHAKE IT PIGGY" lol

Robbie's disguise especially brilliant in the episode. I love the fake horse.
            I agree! I saw the UK Video, and you're right it does suck! Lol.
            Noooooooo you suck! I told you not to watch it. haha. Well, at least you know the US Version is 90359875987509 times better xD

orrrrrr you can mute the video and play the mp3 to it. haha

Comment

haha aww. well at least you have the farking awesome song ^.^

MAJESTIC

Comment

Julianna
                Music

Comment

Awesome music (I've hardly listened to anything but the soundtracks (Latibaer as well) and the occasional fanvid since I discovered LT)
                  One of the sweetest, cutest little girls/young ladies in the world (one of, mind, IMO I live with the other three in the top 4)
                  Also Ziggy's cuteness (Ziggy and Stephanie on screen at the same time is just cute overload)
                  Robbie's humour
                  Sportacus's sheer awesomeness

Comment

I love LazyTown cos of Sportacus/Magnus, it was love at first sight lol
                    Robbie's Humor
                    Also the CGI is cool lol

Comment

I like it cuz of Joolz and the music is pretty awesome...also the show is pretty funny too, i lub it. xD

Comment

okok

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                          For instance, they shoot the show single camera, they capture to TWO Avids, their one of the most HD facilities in the world, you know stuff like that! Also, the camera they use is the Thompson Grassvalley Viper Filmstream, which is my favorite HD Camera!

Well my favourite HD camera is.... is.. uh.. yeah.

Comment

I like the show because it's totally cute with a great message and funny. :)

After a long hard day it's nice watching something like this...

Comment

Hmm, I find the technical stuff interesting too. The greenscreening is very well done, although you can see green reflection on people sometimes. But considering that there must be a lot of motion blur and hair and other stuff that makes color keying difficult, and the speed at which they are abeto do it, it's really impressive. I assume having a HD camera also makes it a bit easier, but not much.

Real reason I watch this show, though, is cause the cutesy-happy-go-lucky stuff was exactly what I needed when I started watching a few months ago.

Comment

so basicly, the viper is the most awesome camera on the planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X