X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you first get into LazyTown?

How did you first get into LazyTown?

The name says it all. Tell your story!

Re: How did you first get into LazyTown?

It was most likely thanks to YTMND for me. :|

Comment

yea, same here. i just saw the pirate song and the cake song on YTMND alot, so i watched lazytown on tv just to see the pirate song. it took a few episodes to get to that exact episode, but after it did come on, i loved lazytown.

Comment

I pretty much owe it to YouTube. I came across "You Are a Pirate," then found other various songs from the show and thought to myself "For a kids show this is pretty awesome". I then found interviews with Magnús about the show and it's mission, then I just found myself hooked. And with that LazyTown actually inspired me to change my lifestyle into a more active and overall healthy one... so yeah... I owe alot to LT.

Comment

Originally posted by Vyser
          It was most likely thanks to YTMND for me. :|
          Same here. I hadn't a clue about the show or even it's existence before YTMND. Pity that, I missed all the good years.
          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

I saw the preview for the show on nick, when it first came out. I did not think at the time that it looked any good but after watching a few episodes of the show, I really started to like it.

Comment

YTMND. My perception is totally different watching all 50+ episodes as opposed to just hearing the cake song.

Comment

Hm, ain't there a thread already like this one. My long explanation is in there.

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
                  Hm, ain't there a thread already like this one. My long explanation is in there.
                  I thought I felt a bit of the good ol' deja vu. I get that feeling a lot so I paid no attention to it.
                  http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

WoW forums.....yet another Ninja vs Pirate thread..pirate had link to song....watched the song bout 70-80 times that night....proceeded to watch rest of youtube's gallery of lazytown...Xizer posted some stuff....plugged teh site..i click...iwin

Comment

influence from my bro. 3 years ago i started watching LazyTown with my big brother (he started earlier). he is 4-5 years older than me. i'm 15 this year. after watchig 2-3 episodes, i fell in love with someone in that show, Stephanie . then i keep watching Lazy Town until now.

Comment

One of my friends from school (he goes on here; his username's Tombo) kept hassling me to watch it. So when I finally remembered, I put Nick Jr on and Lazy Scouts was on. I was like "wtf?" and switched it off. But the next day I put it on again and it was Happy Brush Day. I was a bit freaked out by Robbie for a while after that but I loved LazyTown anyway.

Comment

Nearly 3 years ago my parents had another child, and she hates it if you have anything other than CBeebies on. I got hooked onto LazyTown because it kept her quiet and let me gaze at handsome men while looking after her.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaSentai
                            How did you first get into LazyTown?
                            I used the unlocked door.

Comment

lol, used the door... that was retarded I shouldn't be laughing.
                              How I got into it?

A lil Georgia pervert named DAWNSTAR

Comment

Working...
                              X