• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reason for Watching LazyTown

I think this one did it.

[youtube]M9vSF1LMuI8[/youtube]

Comment

I love the songs and the energy of the production. Also, I love that after all this time, there's a season three and I find out because I get a mail for having signed up to this place when it was still new! ^_^ Wow that was a long time ago! LazyTown is still awesome though!

Comment

Always good to see old folks back.

but ehm.. 11 posts in almost 6 years lol, that's not something to be proud of
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

^_^ I know right! I did a LOT of lurking back then. Regardless its neat to re-read some of my old posts from so long ago and to watch new episodes.

Comment

There are a lot of shows out that are fun watch but there is no point to them but Lazy Town is not one of them because it makes sense and always has a lesson to be learn so that is why I like the show so much. Magnus Scheving is a really great actor and plays the role of Sportacus so good.

Comment

Re: Why do you like LazyTown?

I like Lazytown for many reasons but mostly because of Robbie with whom I sympathise. He's not really a villain, he's just lonely and would love to have a friend although he'd never admit it. I love seeing him warming up to Sportacus and the kids and becoming gradually more open.

Comment

I love the music, the characters, the simple but fun storylines, and the humour. Also it is such a colourful and fun world. Just an all around fun show

Comment

Last option for sure. Catchy songs. Colorful show. Cheerful vibe. The characters are awesome and easy to identify with. Robbie Rotten's antics always leaving me in stitches.

Comment

I like LazyTown cuz,

I AM SO ADDICTED TO LAZYTOWN MEMES OH YES LAZYTOWN IS NUMBER ONE!!!!

Besides that, I used to watch it in YouTube since I was young.

Currently, I am wearing a Sportacus costume in an animation app called Plotagon. (You can see it in my reply, it's my profile pic.)

Comment

I know I'm like 2 years late but whatever..

I love LazyTown for a few different reasons-
                      One, I love the music! Every song (not you, 'I Like Learning') is super catchy.
                      Two, the characters are all loveable and have their unique characteristics. Three, the mayor. Just.. the mayor.
                      Four, the humor in the show is pretty solid, and not 100% mindless slapstick trash you see on kid's shows now.
                      Five, the show is just so positive and upbeat! I love it so much!

Comment

It's not really one particular person I like. I enjoy the music and the storylines and I find it fun and enjoyable to watch.

Comment

Because you can tell a lot of heart went into the show
                          Because the characters are charming and believable despite the fantastical setting
                          Because the songs are catchy and uplifting
                          Because I see a lot of my own insecurities in Robbie
                          Because sometimes even as an adult you need to hear the messages the show is trying to get across to you
                          And it makes me laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRobbie View Post
                            Because you can tell a lot of heart went into the show
                            Because the characters are charming and believable despite the fantastical setting
                            Because the songs are catchy and uplifting
                            Because I see a lot of my own insecurities in Robbie
                            Because sometimes even as an adult you need to hear the messages the show is trying to get across to you
                            And it makes me laugh!
                            Yes to all of this :)

Comment

Robbie is very funny

Comment

The colorful vibe, the catchy songs, the fanbase, the characters, so pretty much everything! The series is very entertaining and better than what other things i would watch.
                                Also, it doesn't treat the audience like idiots like other kids shows. It has lessons that you can use for a lifetime and the characters are very relatable!

Comment

Working...
                                X