Why do you like LazyTown? - Robbie Rotten is hilarious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yosy
    Oh i meant julianna but yeah, the positive message they give out is pretty cool and Stephanie’s cuteness is just sometimes embarrassingly overwhelming
    Ehmm : Seems to be the general consensus around here among our male members.

Comment

Sorry but this Thread Already Exist: http://www.getlazy.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=78

Edit: Stephanie and Stingy are my Favorites ;)

Comment

Ahahaha Edgar, not only did you redirect him to the existing thread, but it's to your OWN thread. I don't know why I find that amusing... But hey, Mr Bam! has one of the coolest avatars ever. *stares* Pretty fish....

Oh you boys and your Stephanie/Julianna. I'm happy with Robbie ^__^

Comment

Bless you Edgar for once again trying to keep things on topic, you're the best

For me though - AIRSHIPS RULE !!!! I so want an airship.

There's been this airship advertising Holden (Vauxal, GM for all you non Australians) cars flying over our house in recent months, and it is JUST like the airship in 'Bladerunner' It has this big screen on the sides which shows videos of cars, but it needs to be advertsising off-world planets like in the movie.

Comment

I don't like Lazytown

Comment

Originally posted by Ponycat
              Bless you Edgar for once again trying to keep things on topic, you're the best
              Thanks

Comment

That's NO GOOD!

Edgar, you need to say NO and get out of there!

...Ahem. I love LazyTown because it's improved my eating habits, the music is damn good, and the characters are all likable.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
                  That's NO GOOD!

Edgar, you need to say NO and get out of there!

...Ahem. I love LazyTown because it's improved my eating habits, the music is damn good, and the characters are all likable.
                  Will Do!

Comment

Working...
                  X