No announcement yet.

How did you first get into LazyTown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How did you first get into LazyTown?

Hmmm...
    I think I see a pattern emerging...

[img]http://img265.**********.us/img265/9519/sherlockfoamsgj7.png[/img]

Comment

My uncle travels the world for his business. He would always buy the kids something from wherever he went. He bought a VHS of Latibar in Iceland and all us kids watched it. We had no idea what they were saying but we loved the songs and the dances. I completely forgot about that play when I got older and one of my friends became obsessed with LazyTown. She told me to watch it and as I did, I thought back to the play and how much Sportacus looked like him. lol.

After I made the connection two months later, I got completely hooked. And started watching Glanni Glaepur i latibar as well. Loved it!

Comment

You know, it really is amazing how much one show can - and has impacted so many lives. It's not only entertianing, but it goes so far as to shape our way of life. Not just kids...but ALL ages! Now that's power! Magnus sure knows what he's doing! :)

Very wonderful stories, guys. :)

Comment

I'm not sure he knew it would effect so much older kids, but I think he knew it would make a great impact.

Comment

Everything started when a friend of mine made me listen The Big Bang Song on youtube

Comment

To be honest it was always on when I got back from college, and I just watched it... then my sister had a baby so I watched it some more, and then I got the album for the baby then suddenly I was obsessed.... Now my room is full of lazytown stuff..... and I dress up as stephanie often (for my little nephew of course) hey lazytown is great, and Magnus and Stefan in their skin tight costumes... eh whats not like?

Comment

Ironically, I was too lazy to switch off the TV after "Murder, She Wrote" had finished :oops: , and the next thing on was LazyTown.

Comment

it all started for me when I watched the famed youtube "you are a pirate" video. I fell in love with stephie after watching the cake video. It has been epic/win ever since finding this great community.

Comment

Hey, welcome! :)

Yea, pretty funny how that 'you are a pirate' video has OVER NINE THOU!!....I mean...OVER TWO MILLION!!! views

Comment

Through the hilarious sites at YTMND. Even though the show was taken out of context, it still looked entertaining...especially that Robbie dude.

Comment

In first...I hate lazytown because of something that i don't know but when my brother endorsed me to watch it..I became interested so I continue watching it until we cut off our cable connection...

Comment

Originally posted by Alapaap
                          my brother endorsed me to watch it...
                          Are you saying your brother paid you to watch it?

Comment

Originally posted by AgentKJ
                            One of my friends from school (he goes on here; his username's Tombo) kept hassling me to watch it. So when I finally remembered, I put Nick Jr on and Lazy Scouts was on. I was like "wtf?" and switched it off. But the next day I put it on again and it was Happy Brush Day. I was a bit freaked out by Robbie for a while after that but I loved LazyTown anyway.
                            Omg, hi KJ!

Anyway, here's my answer...
                            I was at my sisters house and my niece and nephew were watching it. It was 'Happy Bush Day'. At first, I thought it was quite weird but I liked the songs so when I was back home I watched it a few times then I got hooked!

Comment

Originally posted by Tombo
                              One of my friends from school (he goes on here; his username's Tombo) kept hassling me to watch it. So when I finally remembered, I put Nick Jr on and Lazy Scouts was on. I was like "wtf?" and switched it off. But the next day I put it on again and it was Happy Brush Day. I was a bit freaked out by Robbie for a while after that but I loved LazyTown anyway.
                              Omg, hi KJ!
                              Hi! :) Did you get my message?

It was 'Happy Bush Day'.
                              Whoa, what an episode!

Comment

Omg, hi KJ!
                                Hi! :) Did you get my message?

It was 'Happy Bush Day'.
                                Whoa, what an episode!
                                Whoops, I made a typo lol

but yeah, whoa, what an episode that would be!

i'm sure it would make some people :fap: :fap:

Comment

Working...
                                X