Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like LAzytwon Because it has Great Songs,Characters and humor

Comment

Edgar, this thread is 2 pages long and you started it. I'm not going to check and I can still safely assume you've already said why you like LT

Comment

Originally posted by moomoo
        Edgar, this thread is 2 pages long and you started it. I'm not going to check and I can still safely assume you've already said why you like LT
        But remember im a Better Person ;)

Comment

He's right you know. ;)

Comment

The show is awesome. I like it for pretty much any reason already stated in this thread

Comment

Well, main reason was because the heroine's name is Stephanie..
              But even if her name was Tiffany, still an awesome show!

Comment

It was the music at first, I saw that pirate song when Kaizoku-Fansubs said it was their official pirate song. After watching that I was both confused and intrigued. A little looking around and I finally finds the show. Interesting characters and people.

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
                  confused and intrigued.
                  Thread over.

Comment

where in the world do you see a pink coloured hair and wears a terno pink everyday?

Comment

I remember the very first time I watched it - it was on YouTube or something. My friend had sent me a clip because she couldn't believe the costumes they (Sportacus and Robbie) were wearing! We thought for sure the show would be uber-banned soon. Honestly, I was a little disgusted by it at first - mostly because I've always had a fear of puppets (and you gotta admit - the Lazytown puppets are creepy for puppets...at least at first they are).

But it was one of those things - like the trainwreck scenario - I couldn't look away! I started watching it every time it came on TV, admittedly just to see if the people at Nick Jr. would ever make them change their costumes to a less...painted-on look.

Time passed, I had the routine of watching it every day before I left for class while I dried my hair and became completely addicted. I got over the costumes. Now I love it for the message (as weird as it is for me to admit, the show really does make me want to get up and move) and for the freaking AWESOME songs & dancing!

Taa-Daa!

Oh, and also, Julianna and I are BFF's, Magnus and I dated like 3 years in a row, and Stefan and I are half-brother & sister. Lolz!

Comment

I believe you, in that way that its fun to play along.

Comment

Why I like LazyTown
                          1. Stephanie[/*:m:40266]
                          2. Stephanie[/*:m:40266]
                          3. elektropop songs[/*:m:40266]
                          4. sound effects[/*:m:40266]
                          5. airships rule[/*:m:40266]
                          6. editing (pace)[/*:m:40266]
                          My sister has always claimed that my mental age is about 8 and now I have no choice but to concur [img]http://img249.**********.us/img249/7031/lollikh6.gif[/img]

Comment

stephanie rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yosy
                              stephanie rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Seems to be the general consensus around here among our male members.

Comment

Oh i meant julianna but yeah, the positive message they give out is pretty cool and Stephanie’s cuteness is just sometimes embarrassingly overwhelming

Comment

Working...
                                X