Goofiest Stephanie Faces.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goofiest Stephanie Faces.

So Post your favorite of the goofy ass faces this gal makes I have a few that i took myself.

Enjoy.

There are more, lets get them out thar okee fellas.

Please say who took the screen cap, if you dont know dont say it was you lol.

-jpg-

hehe these frigign rule, this is a legendary thread justin, it will bo so EPIC

Comment

The ones from cooking by the book that notorious posted aren't goofy, they're cute!

Comment

all taken by me

Comment

Nagh, sorry matt, I get most of the pictures I post from: go-go-lazytown.com/screencaps/index.php
          Same goes for the picture justin posted where it looks like shes about to say pee or beans.

Here is another from that site:
          new_superhero_4108.jpg
          *smirk*

Comment

This is an epic thread. That Julianna sure makes some silly faces. It seems that whenever you pause it when she's talking, she always has some kind of funky look on
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EdisLeado
              This is an epic thread. That Julianna sure makes some silly faces. It seems that whenever you pause it when she's talking, she always has some kind of funky look on
              Not only does she do things with her face when she talks, she does with her voice sometimes too. The way she says "Stingy" in Ziggy's Alien after her and Stingy tell Ziggy to go away and she says "I feel kinda bad Stingy," kills me everytime I hear it. <3

Comment

lol @ this

I think the faces are more cute than goofy

Comment

It's funny how Stephanie is the only one that appears grossed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tindell
                    I think it's easier for actual humans to express facial expressions than it is for puppets.
                    I can't really see what they'd look like if they were grossed. :?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Gazpacho
                      I think it's easier for actual humans to express facial expressions than it is for puppets.
                      I can't really see what they'd look like if they were grossed. :?
                      You have to admit though, sometimes those puppets have epic facial expressions (especially Ziggy)

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tindell
                        Its funny, this is in reaction to Robbie saying he's good looking. Then he quickly adds "In a bad boy kind of way" and she appears to consider it.

Comment

haha yeah that cracked me up. shes always had a soft spot for robbie. he really likes cake! sometimes he does funny stuff! shoftie!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X