X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Robbie Disquise 4

Re: Favorite Robbie Disguise

I'd say definitely Rottenbeard and Miss Roberta (he was brilliant and they did a good job on the make-up too). I haven't seen the great majority of season 3 to form an opinion on those episodes too, though.

Originally posted by Monochrome View Post
    I haven't seen the great majority of season 3 to form an opinion on those episodes too, though.
    Some disguises were re-used this season, he was a Wolf, Scout Master, INSPECTOR, PURPLE KNIGHT, Soccer Coach and CHEF.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Oh man...season 3 and that soccer coach disguise.

For seasons 1 and 2 though, here's a few of the disguises I enjoyed:
      - Miss Roberta: (He pulled that off so well. Miss R and Ziggy's burping discussion was hilariously, painfully cute and even the moments leading up to Disguise Time were genius.)
      - The Rotten Kid: Yippy kay..yay. Took me a few watches to realize just how much fringe he was wearing (other than on his shirt). I liked this look...even the scruff.
      - Sportafake: Robbie gave Sportacus a run for his money in the infamous blue superhero outfit. And the Sportacus outfit looks best with bed head. *nods*
      - Rottenbeard: I was a reenactor and have taken on pirate and pre-pirate (privateer) roles. I got a kick out of this look, even if it was the glamorized version of piracy. He really embodied the character and disguised himself well.
      - Milford Meanswell: He played the mayor well, despite being a few heads taller than the original Milford. And I loved his song for this episode. The way he sang some lines of it was a little sexy which contradicted the look, but I'm not gonna complain.
      - The Carrot and Banana: It was just weird and funny seeing him dressed as giant sportscandy. I also like that others in my age bracket thought this was an...interesting look for him.
      - Fordmill Meansbad: Robbie looks good...DAMN good in a suit. I would've had him wear a nicer hat. If not wool, then a fancy inexpensive felt one, like this:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	147432

Comment

Working...
      X