Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Dreams - Festival of Diwali

Re: Lazy Dreams...

I had a dream last night where I got this Nick Jr "Holidays" DVD from someone and I was watching part of this LazyTown episode on it from Season 2 that never existed. It was about a Water Festival, but the Greatest Genie was in it (with a red shirt for some reason). The episode was also called "Festival of Diwali" for no reason.

:s this is weird but...

Magnus suddenly turned up at my house dressed as Robbie. He said that he and Stefan switched roles. Then, Stefan is in my back garden doing backflips everywhere and Magnus looked at himself and said, "I need to practise being lazy!" All of a sudden all the puppets are being chased by the people who played them in Latibaer. Pixel gets electrocuted by Goggi, Trixie get her hair pulled by Halla, Ziggy's sweets are stolen by Siggy and Stingy says his house is raided by Nenni and is taking everything for himself. In one word: The LazyTown Apocalypse.

Comment

Originally posted by This postbox is mine View Post
      :s this is weird but...

Magnus suddenly turned up at my house dressed as Robbie. He said that he and Stefan switched roles. Then, Stefan is in my back garden doing backflips everywhere and Magnus looked at himself and said, "I need to practise being lazy!" All of a sudden all the puppets are being chased by the people who played them in Latibaer. Pixel gets electrocuted by Goggi, Trixie get her hair pulled by Halla, Ziggy's sweets are stolen by Siggy and Stingy says his house is raided by Nenni and is taking everything for himself. In one word: The LazyTown Apocalypse.
      Best post in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
        Best post in this thread.
        Thanks!

Comment

About a year ago I had a dream Sportacus and Robbie came to my school. It was a bit weird.

Comment

This dream was a long time ago, but I had a dream once that I was hired to play Stephanie for children's birthday parties, but it was with the official LazyTown Entertainment company. I was hired to be "understudy", if you will, to Chloe. Anyway, I was booked in to play Stephanie at a cupcake party, and they gave me the cheapest costume and wig and I was so torn because I was like "I can't wear this! It isn't believable!" And I was fighting with my manager because the party was for making cupcakes and "Stephanie would want to eat Sportscandy not cupcakes". It was a weird dream.

I also had another dream fairly recently where they were going to make new episodes and go back into production, but Magnús said in the dream that he was only using $900 to start it up. I woke up from my dream right as I was about to explain how that wouldn't be enough money to do it. Hahaha! So strange

Comment

I once had a dream that I, a guy, was portraying Stephanie for a scene in LazyTown, and I was being trained by Chloe and working with the puppeteers. I was very nervous about filming it, not knowing if I could do a decent girl voice. When it came time to film, I was shocked to find my script had been torn up, so we all decided to set the filming of that scene aside until a new script could be printed for me, and we moved on to shooting a bread commercial that featured Stephanie alongside the bread company's spokesperson (which was improv). We started shooting it, and that's when I woke up.

Comment

I haven't had any, but it'd be interesting to try to lucid dream in order to dream about LazyTown. I've wanted to study lucid dreaming for a while, to interact with the other anime and cartoon universes. There's a few books I've been interested in checking out to see if it unlocks the key to achieving lucidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni Glæpur View Post
                  There's a few books I've been interested in checking out to see if it unlocks the key to achieving lucidity.
                  I've had the best results with the WILD technique.
                  If you wake up a couple of hours prior to your alarm going off, it's an open invitation to the world of lucid dreaming.
                  I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                    I've had the best results with the WILD technique.
                    If you wake up a couple of hours prior to your alarm going off, it's an open invitation to the world of lucid dreaming.
                    Oh yeah, I've heard of that! Did you learn it through books or through internet, like reddit posts or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni Glæpur View Post
                      Oh yeah, I've heard of that! Did you learn it through books or through internet, like reddit posts or something?
                      I learnt it through 4chan "infoposters" about 10 years ago..
                      I'm sure you can find much better and reliable sources now a days :p

In order to help your Google'ing, try using "WILD, Wake Iniciated Lucid Dreaming" and "WBTB, Wake Back To Bed" terms.
                      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                        I learnt it through 4chan "infoposters" about 10 years ago..
                        I'm sure you can find much better and reliable sources now a days :p

In order to help your Google'ing, try using "WILD, Wake Iniciated Lucid Dreaming" and "WBTB, Wake Back To Bed" terms.
                        Oh most definitely. Ten years is a long time for new information to pop up. Do you still practice it?

Comment

I wrote this down as soon as I woke up, so I'm sorry that it's not very well written; but I wanted to write it down as soon as I woke up so that I could remember it. It should also be noted that the puppeteers weren't really there, it was like the characters were themselves. Also, Chloe was in the dream, but not for too long.

Filming LazyTown segments/episodes with Ziggy. Would improvise and it felt like the same charm of first season. Eventually other puppets came in and we had a big scene where all of us were eating Sportscandy and I ruined the take, but the puppeteers stayed in character and Stingy was teasing me for ruining the take. Eventually Robbie sat beside me and was trying to think of a plan, and I was being nice to him and told him "I like you". He immediately became super nice to me and he and I became friends. I knew he was a softy, and gave him a hug. His mischievous ways didn't stray; because to impress me - his new friend, he tried to show me that he didn't eat ALL the ice cream, but really he did and stole someone else's that wasn't eaten.
                          I continued to joke around with Stingy and Mayor Meanswell, and Ziggy wanted candy but I reminded him that Sportacus said that we should eat Sportscandy so we can have the right kind of energy so we can play. We then danced around and had a fun time.

Comment

Lazy Dreams...

Yooooo I've had A LOT over the years, all of which too complicated to lump into 1 post.
                            The one that stands out the most was a dream that played out like an episode of LT. In this though, the roles of Stephanie and Sportacus were switched, so Sportacus was just a regular dude minding his own business, and Stephanie was a superhero. (Sport was dressed in a plain hoodie and sweatpants, and Steph was wearing her SportaStephanie outfit).
                            Despite Sport now being a normal guy, Robbie still had beef with him. Rather than trying to make him leave Lazytown, he was trying to kill him. Like, full on, cold blood kill him.
                            The situation escalated to Sportacus and Robbie fighting on top of a tall, narrow, pointy building. The structure was shaped like a sewing needle I guess. Stephanie showed up (it was never mentioned/shown how she got up to the top, she just kind of...appeared?), told Robbie that killing people was generally a bad idea, and brought them down to the ground.
                            Cue Bing Bang dance, all's well ends well.

Comment

creepy...was the dream in color?...and who acted as Steph...JR or CL?
                              Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X