LazyTown Dreams - Doing a story on Magnus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Dreams - Doing a story on Magnus

I was a photographer who was also doing a story on Magnus. i had to meet up with him in his make up trailer at the shoot and interview him and then take pictures. it was awesome. then someone wanted to take a picture of us, so magnus and i had to snuggle real close for the shot to get that 'close, cozy' feeling for the photo.
    He kept getting closer ;)
    Then the next day (in my dream) i was to do another photo shoot as he rode a horse (? ..no idea....)....
    i had to wake at 5am to get to the shoot. it was great.
    the dream was a bit odd yes. i was surprised not to dream about stefan. i think this was my first magnus dream.

I didn't have a dream entirely about Lazytown, but I remember Sportacus swinging on a swingset in my backyard a week ago. It was kinda creepy, yet cool at the same time ^.^

Comment

okok

Comment

Edgar...i removed your new Thread about this dream since you already posted it here.

Comment

i had one a few days back of Stephanie while I was browsing YTMND. xD its really strange.

Comment

I haven't many dreams as such lately. Though that's a good thing, they usually are involving me falling off something.

Comment

I had a very strange one last week, watching silence of the lambs, then lazytown isn't a good idea

Anyways, I'm having a conversation w/ buffalo bill in his basment, and for some odd reason, Stephanie is there. I remember that there was more to it, but I don't remember what. I also had a pretty creepy one last night, which I also can't remember.

Comment

The first LT dream I could ever recall was where I was cordially invited to Iceland by Mr. Scheving for a job interview.

He took on a tour of the studios, did a Sporty kick to a soda machine and got me a soda, diet of course, and showed me to his office. He liked my resume and said I could begin as soon as possible! He had his assistant lead me out, but still... best dream ever! Since I got older, my dreams seem to make some sense now!

Comment

Originally posted by Jukie-Chan
                  The first LT dream I could ever recall was where I was cordially invited to Iceland by Mr. Scheving for a job interview.

He took on a tour of the studios, did a Sporty kick to a soda machine and got me a soda, diet of course, and showed me to his office. He liked my resume and said I could begin as soon as possible! He had his assistant lead me out, but still... best dream ever! Since I got older, my dreams seem to make some sense now!
                  Thats what it was! I remember, for some reason I actually got a job there. I remember suggesting a song to everyone, and there being a 30 second ackward silence because it sucked so bad.

Comment

Bah, I never used to have dreams about the show. Now I'm having them every night :).

Night before last, I dreamt that I was going to help Julianna with her math homework, but she stood me up.

Tonight, I had two dreams. First, I dreampt that Sportacus came to my house and made us all dinner. (it was hardly a healthy meal, some kind of fried, buttery pasta dish) Then, I was at a new school and me and a bunch of students where being led on a tour or something. One was randomly dressed like Stephanie, but had a really crappy wig.

Comment

To much Law and Order: CI for you I think.

Me, I dream about weird things, rarely anything as cool as Lazytown.

Comment

all mine are ashley tisdale relaed latelt

have had lazytown in past especially 1, but aint gunna write about as it was like a half hour one, it went on forever lol

Comment

Why can't I have a good LazyTown related dream? The all suck. I literaly had a dream last night that Stephanie was dying from cancer.

Comment

Or perhaps you should try keeping pictures of your favourite cast member(s) under your pillow? I hear it works with mirrors and other fantasies...

I vaguely recall one odd dream I had. I think Stephanie was doing the Bing Bang dance and I was clapping along with Stingy or something...then Robbie came out of nowhere in his dinosaur suit and ate her. :( Sportacus beat him down with a hockey stick, then a new Stephanie ran up and started juggling sportscandy with Ziggy...but Robbie got away!

Comment

Julianna is Always in My Dreams Sometimes

Comment

Working...
                              X