Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazy Dreams...

Originally posted by Ezaconefifeten View Post
    lmaooo Sportacus was later charged with breaking and entering. That dream sounded pretty comfy though.

Real talk, if Lazytown merch was still on store shelves, I'd be BROKE! hahaha
    Me too. I would buy ALL OF IT, (if I could!)

Comment

Here's a new one that I had last night! Of course, it's yet another Zellers dream. (I really miss that store...)

Now, nothing LazyTown related happened until later on in the dream, at one of the Alternate-Universe Zellers stores that I was visiting. For some strange reason, Magnús Scheving was at the Zellers (but he was probably visting that Zellers, it wasn't in Iceland, anyways. He also wasn't dressed up as Sportacus. xD) So, he was buying fruits and vegetables at the store, (and they were close to the Cash Registers, for some reason...) Anyways, we bumped into each other (well not really, but you know!) there, and he came up to me, and the first thing he said, TO ME, BUT IT PROBABLY WAS TO EVERYONE IN PUBLIC, "I'm Magnús Scheving." Surprisingly, I guessed that most people weren't listening? I could hear his Icelandic Accent, and he said his name correctly. (For more information: Please listen to the beginning of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyQ2Gjn8k2c )

So, we engaged in an conversation, and we talked about stuff. First, he talked about what kind of hobbies that I do. He asked if I played games (NOT Video Games, I'm assuming. Board games, Sports, etc), if I went Skiing, or did other stuff. I told him that I'm a big LazyTown fan, and I make edited videos of clips from the series sometimes. I told him though, that I'd like to try Skiing someday. I also told him that I was practicing Icelandic, and said something like "Ég er Clara." Then, I told him that Sportacus was one of my favorite characters, and I knew that he played Sportacus. And last but not least, since I watched the Icelandic plays and the Icelandic TV Dub, I knew that Sportacus was really an Elf, according to Iceland itself, so I told him that as well, in advance. Last but not least, I also told him a fun fact, that I had time-traveled to this Zellers store, supposedly in the year 2011, before Zellers started to close all of their stores, and that I was REALLY from the year 2019. (I don't think that I told him about almost all of the Zellers stores being closed though in the year 2019, however.)

Magnús then said "Wow!", in his Icelandic voice. The same one I had heard from Sportacus, a few times before. We talked for about a minute, and then he paid his fruits and vegetables that he bought at one of the check-outs. He then said that he had to go back to Iceland, because he lived there. I was alright with that, but I also told him, that if LazyTown ever made a Season 3 and/or Season 4, to let me know. (Even though I KNEW there was one, the year in the dream was 2011, TWO years before we got Season 3, and THREE years before Season 4. Maybe that's why we got the "LazyTown: Brand New Series!" video on the Official LazyTown YouTube Channel...)

I then went outside of the store, not having anything bought, and saw him get in a black Jeep, with a license plate of "600-5137?" I think. I don't exactly remember what the last numbers were, but I do remember it being similar to that, and starting with a 5. I do know that Magnús is a BIG Car fan, I think. But I don't think that Magnús would own this type of car. Weird...

And that's where the LazyTown stuff ended in my dream.

Here's some other stuff I'd like to mention about him in my dream:

*He was wearing an olive-green fitness outfit (For Men's.) I think he was also wearing Beige Pants?
      *I could obviously see his muscles. THEY ARE SO STRONG! o:
      *Another hilarious thing in the dream, was that he continued shopping, while talking to me. He didn't do any Aerobic Gymnastics moves, unfortunately, though. :( I also told him that I was practicing a handstand, and the splits, and other moves, earlier in the dream.
      *I don't think anyone else at the store noticed that he was there. Maybe if anyone knew about Sportacus, they DIDN'T KNOW that Magnús played as him?
      *LazyTown was kinda starting to lose it's popularity at the time. The show was taken off of Nick Jr, Live Shows weren't going on as often, (Maybe, but I'm not quite sure) it was still popular a bit at the time, though. Because LazyTown started it's own YouTube Channel, and the show moved to the former Channel known as Sprout/PBS Kids Sprout, later that year. Also, some other stuff, probably.) So that could be another reason on why that no one noticed that he was there, and they just continued on with their shopping trips.

So, yeah! That was another, crazy LazyTown dream! There's been many times where LazyTown characters like Sportacus and Stephanie, or other characters, has appeared in my dream before, but I rarely actually talk about them on this forum. Maybe I should do that more often...

"Hey, Magnús! I know that Stefán Karl may have unfortunately passed away, but. If you ever feel like bringing back LazyTown for a Season 5, or, something like that... Feel free to let me know!"

Comment

Not quite dream-related, but lately I've been waking up with LazyTown songs stuck in my head. I assume Robbie Rotten is using some DreamTuner3000 or something XD

Comment

I had a dream a couple nights ago where Robbie used a machine to drain Sportacus's energy somehow. I forget if it was resolved or how.

Comment

Do dreams about the forum itself count? Because if so, I have a doozy.

I had this dream on 3/10. It took so long for me to actually make this post because I wanted to draw what I saw in it (btw the drawing is like... 95% sfw, if it's too much, I'll delete- just dm me.)

Anyway, I was in a study hall in high school, browsing GL on my phone (weird, because i graduated college like a year ago). There was a new thread that was dedicated to posting rare Lazytown related pictures, including content from the actors/actresses. Julianna had posted a picture on her twitter (lmao which one of 500 fakes?), of her dressed as Stephanie, along with the caption "Miss me?"
            Strange thing is, everything was blue- from her electric blue hair, to blue leotard/jumpsuit thing she was wearing. The picture was reposted onto the forum.
            The thread BLEW. UP.
            Everybody was posting about what this could mean. What did she mean by "miss me?"? Did that hint to season 5? Why was her color scheme blue, and not pink? Was it a filter, or a permanent change to Stephanie's character design? Why was Julianna coming back to play Stephanie, and not someone else? also dat outfit doe....bruh Was this a trick by a fake account? It was all happening so fast, and there were no other posts by JRM- she wasn't replying to anyone. She just left it at that.

As I was browsing the thread, excited for some answers to surface, these 2 guys came up to me and said that they saw what I was doing on my phone, and invited me to their group to chat about it. I spent the rest of the study hall talking about the thread and mystery picture with a bunch of randos.
            This is what it looked like.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	yes i doooooo.png
Views:	1
Size:	299.4 KB
ID:	150512

Comment

I just remembered a dream back in 2017 (perhaps my only LazyTown dream), where I imagined that Cooking By The Book, Techno Generation and It's Mine were revealed to be included on Just Dance 2018, but the strange part was that the dancers were head-costumed (like in that infamous Emoji Movie routine)! Other non-LT songs revealed were a new Wanki Ni Mero Mero song (which actually happened, except it wasn't a duet with the exact same dancers from her piror song) and the Jimmy Neutron theme for no reason whatsoever (with a regular male dancer), but this was before the Gamescom reveals happened...

On another part, the same dream also had ads from a New Nintendo 3DS at a regular price, overpriced 3DS cover plates and a cheap-o Wii U bundle (for $63, which I wanted but Mum said "NO") at the Hyperdome (now SouthPoint) in Tuggeranong, and one part from the same section was about me surving falling into a missing floor piece, having the fear of almost "dying"...

Comment

I haven't dreamed with LazyTown, but, I would like to dream one day with them, it would be great.

Comment

In 2014-17, I had a dream my family was going on a trip, my dad was richer then he was. Someone asked for a ride but he said no. I got out of the car and went to a public toilet, then I open a stall and see a nude Stephanie dancing.
                  MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                  X