Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Dreams - Business trip to the LazyTown studios

Re: Lazy Dreams...

I don't normally get LazyTown themed stuff invading my sleep, but last night I dreamt I was on some kind of business trip to the LazyTown studios, but not the one in Iceland, this was some new get-up in some North England industrial town like Blackburn or Preston! The building was a right old dump as well... Maggi was trying to show me around but all the other crew kept on nagging us about having no space to store stuff - there were all the old Lazy Town props and all the costumes just like strewn everywhere. Ended in some half collapsed old shed where they were burning those ugly pre-TV LT puppet things (mentioned on another thread).... Maggi was saying "Thank God we finally got rid of those!"

Originally posted by RPK74SAW
    Ended in some half collapsed old shed where they were burning those ugly pre-TV LT puppet things (mentioned on another thread).... Maggi was saying "Thank God we finally got rid of those!"
    Funniest mental picture ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap'n Pogostick
      Ended in some half collapsed old shed where they were burning those ugly pre-TV LT puppet things (mentioned on another thread).... Maggi was saying "Thank God we finally got rid of those!"
      Funniest mental picture ever.
      hahahahahaha! ditto

No wonder you dreamt about them. Those things can give some people nightmares :?

Comment

this was some new get-up in some North England industrial town like Blackburn or Preston! The building was a right old dump as well... "
        You insulting my home town? :'(
        Magnus is welcome here anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
          this was some new get-up in some North England industrial town like Blackburn or Preston! The building was a right old dump as well... "
          Which one, Blackburn or Preston?!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Anyway, just one manky building does not mean an entire city is like that!!! (In that dream Maggi seemed pissed about the state of it - complaining it wouldn't happen in Reykjavik!)

Comment

Which one, Blackburn or Preston?!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Anyway, just one manky building does not mean an entire city is like that!!! (In that dream Maggi seemed pissed about the state of it - complaining it wouldn't happen in Reykjavik!)
            I ain't telling you where I live!

Comment

I think Preston always looks nicer.......

Let's see if that tricks Sportagirl to tell us!

Comment

No, it hasn't tricked me to tell you.
                I'm not telling. End of.

Comment

No, it hasn't tricked me to tell you.
                  I'm not telling. End of.
                  I Live in Australia and there a 2 suburbs named Preston and Blackburn (in Victoria)<<<< IN AUSTRALIA

Comment

*clears throat* get back on topic.

Comment

I've been having lazytown dreams lately but when I wake up, I can't remember them. D:

Comment

Last LT dream I had was a bit silly. I dreamt that Julianna was playing the same online RPG game I'm currently playing. Don't know how I knew it was her behind the character. All I know is; she wanted to keep a low profile.

Comment

Well I had a weird LT dream last night. I was at a k-mart/some other shopping place with a friend or two and they ended up going somehwere else and we got seperated in the store...I came upon somekind of guys promoting lazytown and there was a new book that was getting released about the series and behind the scenes of it and stuff..it had interviews..cool photos..and was geared more towards adults and teens and not the young uns....well anyway, they were showing clips from the new movie that was supposed to come out.

All I remember was sportacus was traveling around hte world or something..he was talking to some Incan/Indian type people..and then talking to some mexican people in stereotypical mexican outfits and was running acrossed these open fields and swinging from weird candycane like poles.

He was also talking to a little girl or something..not stephanie but someone else with black hair. The movie dialogue was in icelandic...so I'm guessing it was not made for U.S. yet in the dream...lol.

Later in the dream or earlier (can't remember) I was at my house looking at promotional DVD of LT that came out and thought it was all old episodes until I saw a new episode listed on it called "Zombie For a Day" or "Lazytown and the Zombies" or something with Zombie. hahah.
                          I was like sweet zombie episode!!!!

Comment

Stefan invaded my dream last night. He ran into me in my dream and told me to run with him. I told him I had to do something (Can't remember what now) and I couldn't, so he grabbed my wrist and was dragging me. Apparently, we were being chased by a very big dinosaur.

Comment

I had another strange one where I was on some kind of business trip to their studios again - in the last dream they'd moved to Lancashire somewhere, but this time they were back in Reykjavik. The weird thing was, all the tarmac open areas and car park space around the building had been dug up - to a good 8 foot depth too! 1000's of workers were all hacking away at it even more - and the noise from all the pneumatic drills! Jesus!
                              Precarious metal grating walkways had also been put up over the place as well! Nothing in the dream explained what was going on, though I did meet Magnus in some small office and he just said he was glad they were not doing any filming right now, especially with all the noise outside - and then it ended.... damn - just as I was about get a good chat going with him!

Comment

Working...
                              X