X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Dreams - Stingy's dad was Stephen Colbert

Re: Lazy Dreams...

I had an odd one last night.

Basically Stingy was going around introducing his dad to the rest of the town, but his dad was Stephen Colbert. (which almost makes sense in an odd way, now that I think about it) Colbert was debating the possible symbolic implications of Sportacus's airship with Milford, painting Bessie's toenails, and lecturing the kids about the importance of following orders. He befriended Robbie and they had a danceoff, with Stephanie and Ziggy leading everyone else in cheerleading. It was weird.

Originally posted by Zokita
    his dad to the rest of the town, but his dad was Stephen Colbert

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
      Basically Stingy was going around introducing his dad to the rest of the town, but his dad was Stephen Colbert. (which almost makes sense in an odd way, now that I think about it) Colbert was debating the possible symbolic implications of Sportacus's airship with Milford, painting Bessie's toenails, and lecturing the kids about the importance of following orders. He befriended Robbie and they had a danceoff, with Stephanie and Ziggy leading everyone else in cheerleading. It was weird.
      BEST. DREAM. EVER. lol

Comment

WAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHA! Everyone turns into a black woman when they are mad forsho.

Hot

Comment

Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
          WAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHA! Everyone turns into a black woman when they are mad forsho.
          lol i'm racist in my dreams.

must be all those old cartoons i watch.

IT'S HAMMER TIME

Comment

Originally posted by LoveTHYconan
            Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
            lol i'm racist in my dreams.

must be all those old cartoons i watch.

IT'S HAMMER TIME

But but... thats good ole family racism, whats wrong with that?

"oh ah shaw nuff don't know nothin bout whatcho says but i knows it aint goods fah me"

Comment

Haha nice one LTC, I love reading dreams. Keep em comming

I haven't had Lazytown dream for a long time :(...

Btw is it normal dreaming you are someone else? it happens to me alot, the other day I dreamt that I was an alien/human sort of being with some sort of super-intelligence, For some reason I could count the ammount of different colors there was in a room for example... :/

Comment

Ok... I had a seriously weird... and seriously long dream last night... it's very random...

It started and I was looking at a picture of my ex-violin tutor, and he was younger and dressed as a sailor. And my dad said to me "Oh, yeah. Didn't you know? Every man was taught how to sail a ship in the build up to War World 3." "What the hell?!"

Then it shifted to some kind of boat race that everyone in the world was taking part in, and I was on my ex-violin tutor's boat, and my dad was laughing at it "It's such a cheap boat. You're gonna drown." Then he just started laughing. So the race started, and I was knocked off the boat and my dad refused to save me, he just stood on his ship and laughed. So I was drowning and I got washed up on an island.

I wasn't breathing, so when someone found me he gave me the kiss of life. I started spluttering and coughing up water, and he held me upright so I could cough the water out. I then fell back into his arms and looked at him. My eyes widened. "I am dead if I can see you. No wait, Sportacus can't be dead... *gasps* WAS THE EARTH SUCKED INTO THE SUN, OR DID THE UNIVERSE JUST IMPLODE, OR DID I MISS ANYTHING IMPORTANT?!" He just looks at me strangely, and I fall unconscious in his arms.

When I next wake up, I'm lying near a fire in my underwear under what appears to be a blanket. I sit up and Magnus grabbs the 'blanket' and holds it out to me. "Your clothes are soaking, here wear my shirt." So I've already gone bright red having noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt, so I look somewhere else, and on the other side of the fire is Stefan. Then Magnus says "You're shivering." Then he wraps his arms around me in a big hug, and I can feel this really nice warm, squishy feeling coming off him. (but I'll come back to this feeling later)

Anyway, what happens next is like in Pirates of the Caribbean. We find a stash of rum hidden underground. Well, Magnus has never tasted beer, and has never got drunk so he can't hold his alcohol well. So he starts trying to kiss me, so I push him away and slap him "You're drunk magnus, you don't know what you're doing" "I think I do *slurred*" and he tries again, so Stefan decides to try and stop him and pulls Magnus back and Magnus gets angry. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Then he punches Stefan in the face and Stefan falls down unconscious. Magnus then tries to pin down my arms while kissing me as I fight back. He then loses consciousness as he's had too much alcohol, and falls asleep on me.

I try to push him off but he's too heavy. Luckily, Stefan comes to, and helps me out from under Magnus (that sounded soooo wrong). I say "Well, at least I know something I can do better than him." "What is that?" "I can hold my alcohol better." Stefan and I then just have a right laugh and are just talking... but I can't remember what about... but he's funny.

The sun starts to go down, and I feel a hand on my leg. I look at Stefan and the sun's reflecting in his eyes and they are really sparkling as we stare at each other, he then brings us closer and kisses me. Soon after this Magnus wakes up and decides he wants to join in. Except he wants to be the boss, and thinks he should have the most fun. I push him away and say "HEY! There's no I in team and definitely no I in threesome!" He smiles devilishly, "Oh... we'll see about that"

Suddenly I can feel this strong warm squishy feeling again, and it appears that Stefan can feel it too, and he looks really confused. So Magnus starts kissing me again, and this feeling is getting stronger and I can't fight it and I let him lower me to the ground, and I just lie there soaking in this feeling. Stefan gets a little scared and starts questioning Magnus "What are you doing?" Magnus moves across to him, and Stefan tries to back away. Magnus wraps his arms around Stefan and strokes his hair and starts saying in a very masculine voice in Stefan's ear, "Everything will be ok. Just listen to your boss." He starts kissing and licking Stefan's neck, and Stefan moans slightly. Magnus then manoeuvres Stefan and himself over to where I am and he lays Stefan on the floor next to me.

Magnus lays on top of us both and rests his head inbetween our heads. He whispers, "See, it's all better now. Do what I say. Trust me. I love you two. Love me back. Disobey me and be punished." He kisses my ear then I felt his curly hair as I presume he turned to kiss Stefan's ear. We fall to sleep like this.

I woke up in the morning, panicking. I wriggled out of the group and started to walk away. I heard Magnus behind me asking "Where are you going?" So I ran, fast. I was surprised he hadn't caught up to me... then again, the alcohol could have affected him badly. I had been running for a few minutes when I tripped over something and started to fall.

The impact never came. He caught me in his arms, and looked at me sternly. "Why did you run away?" I screamed at him "I WANT TO THINK FOR MYSELF!!!! YOU'RE CONTROLLING US SOMEHOW!!!" I hammered on his powerful chest, trying to make him let go before bursting into tears. He held me close and rubbed my back as if comforting an upset child. "Shush... it'll be ok... I'm here." The warm feeling came back, getting stronger, but I fought it. "No... how can I trust you, if you're controlling us. You must be some evil creature if you can do that. He laughed and ran his hands through his dirty blonde locks. Hidden previous by his curls I can see pointed ears. "You really are an elf." He put a finger to my lips. "And you're not going to tell anyone." He then kissed me, and the warm feeling became overpowering and I gave in and let him hold me and massage my lips.

He then picked me up and carried me back to the fire by Stefan. I presume we all stayed on the island forever... somehow... I don't know how it ends...

Yeah... I'm a freak...

Comment

:| :| Call me gay but that certainly was an awesome yet somewhat disturbing dream...i get those a lot too, but never really LT related unfortunately

Comment

Makes for such nice reading, Thanks a bunch sportagirl.

Incommando, try thinking about lazytown alot befor you fall asleep, might help :p

Comment

I had a dream about my youth orchestra going on tour in Iceland and Magnus and Stefan came to watch a concert... but it was a few nights ago... and didn't have much story... unlike my last dream...

Comment

I had a dream Sportacus was an alien and we played poker and he told me about how he was an alien. Thats all I remember.

Comment

Ok, I finally had a dream about LT. It was short and stupid but still fun lol

I was in the LT studio with some other ppl, we were being shown back stage and what not, when Magnus (dressed as Sportacus and acting like him) came by and said "hey! come here, let me show you something" then we suddenly got 'transported' to a second floor balcony, and in front of us was a complete small LT city model (forgot the correct word for those mini cities ect they use for movies >_>;) then, it suddenly became life size and Sportacus' blimp came flying over us and crashed into a building at the far end of the city, blowing up like three more buildings in the process (the hell did that blimp have inside? a mini nuke?). right after that, Sportacus (that was standing below us on the ground floor) looked up and said something like "That was cool wasn't it?" () "lets do it again!" (with that grin and accent of his lol) I thought to myself, whoa this guy sure is rich, being able to blow up huge buildings and doing it all over again like it was nothing LMAO.

I guess the thing that influenced me the most to dream about Sportacus' blimp crashing into buildings was the fact that, Sportacus' blimp has almost crashed into the town buildings, mainly Stephanie's house i believe, about two times so far (possibly more). That, and Lazycus' avatar lol

Comment

Hehe, I had a bizarre dream lately which featured Julianna Mauriello who visited GetLazy to say hi. But nobody believed her to be her so she got angry and started to threaten everyone until she was banned. Then dozens of of new users appeared out of nowhere and said: "You banned Julianna, now LazyTown hates you!" Scary.

Wait! Those threads actually exist. Ow, now I'm worried about that other dream of me singing "You are a Pirate" while dancing naked on my office desk after I told my boss and my colleagues they were idiots.

Comment

I had a dream I was in LazyTown... I think I might have been on holiday or something... and I watched Bessie go up to the Mayor and say in a Lancashire accent "Alreet cocker?" and Milford just said "Oh my stars!" and fainted... then we were in the LazyTown theatre and the Lancashire Hotpots were doing a gig and the kids, Robbie and I were in the mosh pit, and Sportacus had a fit when they performed 'Chippy Tea'...

Comment

Working...
                              X