LazyTown Dreams - Filming a new Christmas episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazy Dreams...

Okay, WTF Sir Finkus? Were you staring at foppish fashions before bed or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Frakkyfire
      Okay, WTF Sir Finkus? Were you staring at foppish fashions before bed or something?
      I seriously have no idea where the Louis XVI and Henry XIII stuff came from.

Comment

I feel asleep at work and had a dream that they kicked Stefan Karl off the show because his penis had grown too big and it was making people uncomfortable. Hmmm...

Comment

Actually, the whole dream had more of a casual feel to it... nothing sexual at all. It was pretty satisfying that I got to spend a few moments talking to Magnus about Stefan's penis. Like CJ said, best dream ever.

Comment

Stefan's tool > Meat Department

Comment

LMFAO..................

uh dreams I've had...lets see.

I had one once where I was at my school or something and the lazytown theme started playing in the hallway and sportacus and stephanie cosplayers came down the hallway riding trick bikes and I saw these closeups of sportacus spinning on his bike like in the episode "Sports Day".

Comment

Now THAT is epic!

Comment

I seem to be having Lazytown dreams every night now.

Anyways, I dreamed I was at the pool at St. Martin's university (a local landmark, I've never even been there and don't even know if there is a pool or not) To my shock, I see Stephanie. It looks like she is with some friends, so I decided not to swim up to her and start talking to here. I swim to the other end of the pool and sit at the edge. Eventually, I catch her eye and she leaves her friends and swims over to me. I say "You're Stephanie, aren't you?" She smiles, looking a bit embarrassed and says that she is. We talk for a while, and eventually she says "I'm wondering if you could do me a favor". I, of course, agree. To my shock she says "Please kill me" and something about her "kingdom" falling apart. Unfortunately, someone wakes me up before I can talk her out of it. It really would be nice to have a Stephanie dream that doesn't involve her dying of cancer of being suicidal...

Comment

I don't remember much of this one. I was in a large gym type area with all the surfaces covered in grey padding. Sportacus is there, and for some reason I'm trying to do flips off walls by running at them really fast and running up them. Eventually, I do, and Sportacus approves.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
                      I don't remember much of this one. I was in a large gym type area with all the surfaces covered in grey padding. Sportacus is there, and for some reason I'm trying to do flips off walls by running at them really fast and running up them. Eventually, I do, and Sportacus approves.
                      I like that - "Sportacus approves." "Sportacus approves this message," "Sportacus approves lolcats", "Sportacus approves your mom."

What?

Comment

Originally posted by Frakkyfire
                        Originally posted by Sir Finkus
                        I like that - "Sportacus approves." "Sportacus approves this message," "Sportacus approves lolcats", "Sportacus approves your mom."

What?
                        I like to too, which is why I used that particular phrase. I suppose my avatar could be "Sportacus disapproves"

Comment

Working...
                        X