Thread: Lazy Dreams...

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 16 - Sportaposter
    Local Date
    18th October 2017
    Local Time
    15:05

Re: Lazy Dreams...

I dreamt once that I went searching for Julianna in the USA and when I found her we had a long talk and convinced her to play Stephanie in the 3rd season harr I though we gonna get married or something but then I woke up
    By the way I didn't come up with this, sometimes my dreams are weird (just like Stinchy's).
    Speaking about your dream Stingy, I donnu how you do that but I never remember the details of my dreams especially when they're that complicated

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    Local Date
    18th October 2017
    Local Time

sometime my dream are short like this loll

[youtube]sUbLHSwFdn0[/youtube]
    Pixel: Ziggy I said i'm........o_0
    Trixie: Pixel you're loosing the game!
    Pixel: ...that's ok o_o
    Trixie: What??
    Stingy: (caugh) Is it? It is?
    Trixie: uh!
    Stingy: uh? ....

http://www.getlazy.net/forums/download.php?id=778

Owner of GetLazy Forums ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    Local Date
    18th October 2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by BGelais
    sometime my dream are short like this loll

[youtube]sUbLHSwFdn0[/youtube]
    Sort and short

wikiman LAZY MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    Local Date
    18th October 2017
    Local Time
    18:05

I dreamed last night of some new episode of LazyTown. It went like this:
    Stephanie and Milford are staying at the town hall, outside a big thunder storm was booming. But they were just smiling. The storm stopped, so Steph went outside and performed a weird song (I can Move or We're dancing. Or something new). Weird, because she was resting on some giant out-of-place desert rock (and I guess my mind was trying to tell me it was a reused song where Sportacus danced it with her, but now she's just on the rock herself), then she goes somewhere. Cut to the Mayor in the town hall, lights down, playing some other song on a guitar. And Robbie pulls up his orange chair right in front of Milford without him noticing (somehow). Cut to everybody in the Mayor's kitchen where they find some packets with numbers on them in the fridge... and each of them corresponds to everybody in town. The last thing that LazyTown related in this dream was that they started looking through the packets to find Robbie's. Then the subject of the dream changed, not long after I woke up. Then I saw that LazyTown's Greatest Hits was playing at that time. Must of been what caused the weird songs in my dream.

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 6 - Stingy Poster
    Local Date
    18th October 2017
    Local Time

I took a nap today, and had a pretty weird dream. I was walking down the street, and recognized JRM maybe 10 feet in front of me. She was dressed like Stephanie, pink tracksuit + wig, and rolled her eyes in a "Oh god, another fan" sort of way. I remember being a little pissed off because why would you dress up like Stephanie if you didn't want fans even making eye contact with you? Anyway, then someone from GetLazy ran up (I forget who, but it actually was someone specific) and suggested we all get food. The dream cut to us eating with a visibly bored JRM in costume. She says, "This food is worse than the discussion on the forums". And at that point I woke up*.

*I didn't actually wake up. I sleep with headphones on, listening to music. After I "woke up" I asked my roommate a question. I couldn't hear his answer over the music, so I took my headphones off, but the music didn't stop. I looked around in confusion, woke up again, and immediately took my headphones off, but the music was still playing. This happened 7-8 times total, so by Inception's logic I was in deep enough to have ate lunch with a bitchy JRM for decades. I guess Julianna insulting me is my kick and headphones are my totem.

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner
    Local Date
    18th October 2017
    Local Time
    11:05

Sounds similar to the dream I had zach efron was signing autos for everyone and I was the last person in line and I wanted to get autos for all the kids I babysit for and he dissed me.. In my dream, he dissed me. I was peeved. Lol

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 6 - Stingy Poster
    Local Date
    18th October 2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by MsBoku View Post
    In my dream, he dissed me. I was peeved. Lol
    Yeah, it's more of a weird experience when they're nice everywhere you've seen them. So then in your dream, they're being a gigantic asshole to you and it just seems ridiculous. This is the first LazyTown dream I've actually remembered, and it's probably because JRM seemed so off.

Caveman SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 16 - Sportaposter
    Local Date
    18th October 2017
    Local Time

Sounds like we all have a common rejection phobia!

The Prince ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 34 - Airship Controller
    Local Date
    18th October 2017
    Local Time
    09:05

Quote Originally Posted by boblbee View Post
    JRM seemed so off.
    Did she, though?
    Spirit Power Obligation Responsibility Truth Agility Courage Understanding Solace

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 6 - Stingy Poster
    Local Date
    18th October 2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by LazyGary View Post
    Sounds like we all have a common rejection phobia!
    Truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Stingy View Post
    Did she, though?
    Yes? I mean, compared to interviews (and her character, of course) it definitely broke away from the bubbly, "Hi everyone, nice to meet you!" persona. There was one interview I've heard of where she gets mildly salty with a journalist, but I haven't seen that yet.

Julianna may be more tempered IRL, but I doubt she would be so outright rude. If I actually saw JRM in public, I like to think I would just leave her alone, anyway. She's clearly trying to keep a low profile, and from the interview with Middlebury I get the idea she wants to leave LT behind (and really has ever since before season 2).
    (speaking of that interview, she calls Stephanie "the mayor's daughter"... wut?)

wikiman LAZY MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    Local Date
    18th October 2017
    Local Time
    18:05
    Recently I dreamed about the intro for Season 5. It was like Season 4, but instead of the usual LazyTown logo in front of the town, it was in front of a blue background with the characters standing around. Yeah, that was pretty much it.

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 19 - GetLazy's Secret Friend
    Local Date
    18th October 2017
    Local Time
    That sounds very nice:-)
    Sportacus and Stephanie fit very well together as a team. Friends are friends since.

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 5 - Twenty Times Poster
    Local Date
    18th October 2017
    Local Time
    10:05

I recently had a dream where I met Magnus in the studio and asked him multiple questions, such as "Is Season 5 coming soon?", which I was answered to with a yes. That was a short dream, but a more in depth dream was when I had dreamed about time travelling back to 2002 and watching the pilot unfold in real time. That was interesting.

Local Date
    18th October 2017
    Local Time

Here's my short witness.
    Long time ago, I dreamed I was in the Lazy Town studios, to be exact on the set of Robbie's lair. There were some cast members who were taking a break from filming and I was sitting next to StefŠn, who was wearing Robbie's outfit and makeup. I was talking to him about something that I can't remember, maybe for a selfie, but here's the most important detail: he was eating a sandwich while he was smiling at me, just like in this photo:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flat,800x800,070,f.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	120.7 KB 
ID:	7750

I was going to hug him, when the dream ended right then... without touching his arms.

Agent 3 Level 5 - Twenty Times Poster Jay Guzm√°n's Avatar
    Inkopolis (Where I wish I lived there), Puerto Rico (My actual location)
    Local Date
    18th October 2017
    Local Time
    10:05

Last night, I dreamt about Season 5 of LazyTown with Chloe Lang still as Stephanie. The intro is a remake of the Season 1 and 2 intro but with the Season 4 logo and it also sees a return of the Nick Jr. flag because itís airing in Nick Jr. One of the episodes is ďRobbie the RapperĒ or something like that. Robbie turns into a rapper and raps to make the kids lazy again. Thatís all that I remember. Another episode I forgot the name but it starts with Pixel and the other kids playing Splatoon. The Stephanie and the puppets later make a real turf war with a specially customized Inkling wig made by pixel that lets them turn into squids. I think I remember seeing Stephanie with that Inkling wig, Inkling eyes and a Splattershot. Thatís all that I remember but I can make up an ending. Robbie discovered the kids doing a turf war and he decided to disguise himself as DJ Octavio and kidnap Stephanie (like the single player mode in Splatoon 2) and then Sportacus arrives and he teams up with the puppets to defeat Robbie and rescue Stephanie. Also, Milford is Judd.

Youíre a kid now, youíre a squid now!

WOOMY NGYES

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner
    Local Date
    18th October 2017
    Local Time
    17:05

i had a dream relating Magnus about a week ago.
    In my dream i woke up, went to my PC and opened youtube, in my dreams Magnus had a very popular Gymnastics and fitness channel, and i looked surprised to his most recent upload ''GTA San Andreas FINAL'' it was almost 2 hours long and already had like 2 millions of views in like 10 hours. I start to look the video, but suddenly it was everything in first person in my dream, i was in the game hearing Magnus commentary and thinking in his voice, but all the actions were mine so it was like i was in the game first person as Magnus. I remember i was being chased by the police, they were going to kill me, and I had nothing, just running. The thumbnail of the video was an image of an big cushion i used to hide behind when i got into the room of an old drug addict man in a motel. The last i remember i was running up a very uphill road of a very rich suburb, the road was so wide and it didn't seem to end, the houses white, big with green grass and all of them the same, it was raining a lot it felt very heavy, the clothes, the air was very hot and i could barely breathe, almost suffocating, everything was cloudy and greyish but i could feel the sun, I couldn't stop running, i was hearing the sirens in the distance, i could not get into any house because none of them would open, like in the game. I was going to die it felt so real. The dream then ended and i was glad it ended, then i was laughing in my bed, it was a very weird dream.