LazyTown Dreams - An upper balcony at live LazyTown performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazy Dreams...

I was watching LazyTown's New Superhero last night before I went to bed. Sure enough, my Pulp Fiction-like segue dreams had me on top of a billboard and I appeared to be stuck. Sportacus didn't save me because he was a dick, I guess.

Soon these two girls came by. One of them was a girl I didn't really see eye-to-eye with anymore, and her friend (who plays bass and who I'd also like to recruit for my imaginary band). People were beginning to crowd around us to see the sight, as if I was going to jump to my death or something. But those two girls hung around as if the three of us were just hanging out, and that hanging out implied that I could easily get down.

Yep, that was a strange one right there.

Comment

i dreamt i was in an episode and i was watching it on DVD. i think i had fast forward it to bing bang, because i don't remember the rest of the ep. so yea, steph was singing, then it cut to me and stingy playing with piggy and singing "SO WE GO UP UP"

someday.

Comment

I've had 3 or so dreams about lazytown.. well only julianna in the stephanie outfit, it was in an urban setting, only of them I can remember was being in a shopping mall, I remember I was admiring her for her work and talents, and she kepts saying she was just a normal person and no one special (which is kinda ironic because she was wearing the stephanie outfit)... then we madeout by the bubblegum machine. After that I was outside with her and 2 of my friends, me walking with steph a bit behind. I had a cigarr in my mouth and a schweppes bubblewater bottle in my hand, suddenly she asked if there was any "good stuff" to be had, my 2 friends turned to us and we made joints... which kepts mysteriously disappearing. We finally got one done that didn't disappear, passed it around sitting on the concrete parking lot outside the mall, steph was singing bing bang with a darker than usual voice while taking hits and coughing alot. she tried eating the join instead... and thats when i woke up.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentKJ
          I had a dream the other night that Sportacus was chasing me with a gun, because my mum saw him walking past and yelled, "Oh, him. I hate him, he's such a shit." She was supposed to have said it quietly to me, but he heard. So he started chasing us, trying to shoot me. I ran into my friend's house, and for some unknown reason they had a massive tent in their living room, which took up the whole room. No furniture, just a tent. So we dived into the tent, where some random people were playing Monopoly, and my friend was just like "Hey, Kirsty, what's up?"
          When I told him that Sportacus was trying to shoot me, he looked at me weird, and wouldn't believe me. Can't think why...
          Haha god i laughed so hard at that one

Comment

Working...
          X