LazyTown Dreams - An upper balcony at live LazyTown performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazy Dreams...

I had my 2nd LT dream last night - no big weird story though, but I did kiss Robbie Rotten on the cheek!

Comment

I had a crazy dream with most of you guys. I know there was Zafa, CJ, notorious, Chem, cicley, osiris, Sir Finkus and some others that I can't remember. We were doing some crazy stuff at an abandoned house and then went to a bunch of other places... but I can't remember anything (how come everytime me and notorious get together, I wake up not without the slightest clue of what happened?) I know it ended with my uncle going on a murdering spree of Russians with pneumonia... but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by DawnStar
        I had a crazy dream with most of you guys. I know there was Zafa, CJ, notorious, Chem, cicley, osiris, Sir Finkus and some others that I can't remember. We were doing some crazy stuff at an abandoned house and then went to a bunch of other places... but I can't remember anything (how come everytime me and notorious get together, I wake up not without the slightest clue of what happened?) I know it ended with my uncle going on a murdering spree of Russians with pneumonia... but that's it.
        I never had any getlazy dreams, it would be badass if I did

All of us fighting zombie robot armies, Azn Steph shows up, just as we were about to loose and just kills everything

Comment

i keep having dreams with the same damn theme.
          different nights. different things happening in the dreams. but the SAME idea each time.

i'm stefan's nanny for his kids. he wants me. his wife doesn't. ;)

oh the life of a nanny...HORRIBLE.

Comment

I had a strange one a couple of days ago.

I was cruising the January sales in some random BHS-esque shop (mostly clothing and household items), looking for LT merch. All I found was the annual, a colouring book and an official Piggy with padlock and everything. I've already got the annual, so I just picked up the colouring book and Piggy and went looking for socks for some reason. I spent a good few minutes talking to this random sock merchant about his complete lack of normal socks - they were all either ridiculously thin or huge and fluffy. He finally got sick of me and clocked the Piggy under my arm. Not getting that it was a LazyTown thing he offered me a pair of socks with pigs on them, hoping that I'd just take them and **** off to the cashier. Suddenly this random person who was walking within earshot jumped into the conversation. "Don't get them, they're not really Piggy! He's just trying to sell you generic pig socks, they're not official LazyTown!"

And then I woke up.

Comment

lawl, not official piggy socks...your mind works in mysterious ways

Comment

Originally posted by Incommodo
                lawl, not official piggy socks...your mind works in mysterious ways
                Not particularly LazyTown related, nor indeed particularly interesting, but that's how I roll.

Comment

probably the most effed up lazytown dream i have ever had...

i was at the computer i think looking up lazytown, and i found some video, i don't know if it was supposed to be fan-made or... yeah, i have no clue. anyways there were two guys dressed as Sportacus and Robbie... but later they actually changed into them. maybe they were just deformed versions of themselves in the beginning part? i'm not sure.

but so then Robbie had short hair, and it looked like how it does in the Glanni play. but he still had the chin and eyebrows from the current show. he was wearing a purple dress, maybe it was a hospital nightgown? he starts panting and freaking out. and Sportacus is all "Shumwons in troubal!" so he flips over there... and then Robbie has a baby??!?! it comes out from under his dress, it's interracial (half black and half white), about a year old already, with lots of curly hair, and he's dressed in a mini-Sportacus like outfit. Robbie's like "OH HAI! it's yours!" the look on Sportacus's face was amazing. one that he's never made before and probably can't even do. it was pretty lulzy... it was like shock and horror mixed with "nuh uh we're going on the Maury show!"

then they went into a log cabin, and there was a large group of people (or characters rather) just standing around there. the ones that stick out the most in my mind are santa, the masturbating bear, and like a human dr. venture? i have have no clue at all.

also, i hate "m-preg" or whatever it's called that retarded fangirls made up. that's just dumb as hell. so i have no clue wtf. i'm definitely bat-shit insane though... that's the one thing this dream made clear.

IT'S HAMMER TIME

Comment

I think i died a little on the inside bwahahahaah.

Comment

That is by far one of the best things I have ever read.
                      For that, you shall be awarded one kudo.

Comment

I shall from now on stop having any dreams for anything my mind can come up with will be put to shame by that.
                        By the way, thanks for making me lol for a minute straight!

Comment

Vaguely LazyTown related, although it doesn't come close to the one about the piggy socks...

I dreamt I was in a shop, and there were some bins of stuff at the end of the rows of shelves that had been reduced because it was after Christmas. That kind of made sense; shops do that.

There was a LazyTown scarf (can't remember what about it meant it was a LazyTown scarf, it wasn't even blue, white + black :( I reckon it must've had a picture on it or something) but what caught my eye was a blue baseball cap with some 10 logos on it, marked down to 39p
                          Bargain, so I picked it up quickly before anyone else could get it and headed to the till, and to quote an overused GCSE English story-writing no-no, "and then I woke up".

Methinks that in the future I shouldn't start making a Sportacus hat just before I go to bed
                          In the morning I was a bit disappointed on several counts.
                          One, that I didn't actually own such an awesome cap; Two, that things aren't really that cheap; and three, that I hadn't actually found some previously unknown LT accessories to post about in the other thread. :|

Comment

I don't have any specific, epic dreams.

I recall during my trademark Pulp Fiction-like segue-to-another-scenario dreams, Robbie and I were in his underground lair and he wanted us to get Sportacus somehow but I didn't want to think of a plan with Robbie because I was too lazy.

...then I gave one of my not impressed nods and said, "okay," implying that I didn't want to go along. Then my dream went onto something else.

The apprentice has toppled the master? :fap:

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler
                              The apprentice has toppled the master? :fap:

NEVAR!

Comment

I had a dream the other night that Sportacus was chasing me with a gun, because my mum saw him walking past and yelled, "Oh, him. I hate him, he's such a shit." She was supposed to have said it quietly to me, but he heard. So he started chasing us, trying to shoot me. I ran into my friend's house, and for some unknown reason they had a massive tent in their living room, which took up the whole room. No furniture, just a tent. So we dived into the tent, where some random people were playing Monopoly, and my friend was just like "Hey, Kirsty, what's up?"
                                When I told him that Sportacus was trying to shoot me, he looked at me weird, and wouldn't believe me. Can't think why...

Comment

Working...
                                X