LazyTown Dreams - Stingy's dad was Stephen Colbert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazy Dreams...

It's actually a shot you can order from Chilli's that you dip a lemon in sugar, bite into it and take the shot. Tastes EXACTLY like German Chocolate cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni
      It's actually a shot you can order from Chilli's that you dip a lemon in sugar, bite into it and take the shot. Takes EXACTLY like German Chocolate cake.
      I've gotta try that as soon as I'm legal to drink. Maybe I can get it in Germany when I go this summer.

Comment

Okay...I had another LT dream like a few days ago, weird as always.

All I can remember is that I was on a sidewalk with Sportacus in front of me. He was showing me how to do some 'Sportastic' moves, and was testing me to see if I could imitate em quickly. then outta nowhere I ended up being Robbie, in his cowboy getup (Okaay) still imitating Sportacus, it felt all goofy and junk lol here's where it got ugly...I felt some one push me towards Spotacus as if to get us really close. I thought; damn, those SportaRobbieans would LOOOVE this (unfortunately I WAS Robbie sooo...do not want!). Luckily it ended before we made contact =D (sorry to disappoint some of yus) >___>;;;

Comment

Originally posted by BusyTown
          Okay...I had another LT dream like a few days ago, weird as always.

All I can remember is that I was on a sidewalk with Sportacus in front of me. He was showing me how to do some 'Sportastic' moves, and was testing me to see if I could imitate em quickly. then outta nowhere I ended up being Robbie, in his cowboy getup (Okaay) still imitating Sportacus, it felt all goofy and junk lol here's where it got ugly...I felt some one push me towards Spotacus as if to get us really close. I thought; damn, those SportaRobbieans would LOOOVE this (unfortunately I WAS Robbie sooo...do not want!). Luckily it ended before we made contact =D (sorry to disappoint some of yus) >___>;;;
          I so totally would have made out with Sportacus.... and more... >.>.... but that's just me. If I turned into Robbie, I would molest myself. 0.0

Comment

hahahaha oh you =D

But seriously, when I got pushed, I was like OH SHITNIZ!

Comment

I had a LazyTown dream last night. I can't remember a most of it other than a little exasperated movement that Robbie did when Sportacus didn't get the joke he told. I also remember Stephanie, Ziggy, Pixel, and Trixy were there but the rest weren't. And it was about something weird.... we were all discussing something and all I remember is Robbie was the only person who made sense.

Comment

I had a dream that was like LazyTown mixed with The Bill (British drama programme about police and whatnot). Sportacus was held in for questioning over a murder. It was some random dude in a gang who was pretty dangerous. My favourite character from The Bill was shouting at him (he scares people to make them crack) because Sportacus had blood on his hands and clothes but he was adamant that he didn't do it. In the end he was basically saying, "I didn't kill him. He was a bad kid anyway, so I did you a favour. I didn't kill him.", which made no sense.
                And then suddenly all these other characters showed up in the interview room while Sportacus was sitting there crying, and then Robbie appeared, walking through the wall, like a ghost.

I woke up wondering how Robbie died, or if he was the guy in the gang that Sportacus apparently killed? I woke up almost crying because Sportacus was crying in the dream.

Comment

yay for LT dreams. I don't dream much, so I'm enjoying it lol.

Well, this one was set in a snowy place (looked north pole'ish) at night. Stephanie and the puppets were singing some song, all dressed in winter clothes. Then, Sportacus showed up, wearing a scarf, saying something like; hey! help me out here. Robbie is escaping! lol. So we left the kids behind and ran across a snowy field and some hills. After spotting Robbie, Sportacus said; lets go catch him! (whats the deal with me teaming up with Sportacus all the time? lol) then, we ran after him, sportacus grabbed him, and started pounding him into the ground like some maniac lol you couldn't see Robbie because he was buried like in 24 inches of snow. Thats where it ended...

Comment

Working...
                  X