Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Dreams - An episode called "The Wasted Day"

Re: Lazy Dreams...

Dreamed about season 3 last night. JRM was still playing Steph and pretty much everything was the same. It wasn't bad at all and the songs were still great!
    Except.. as I was watching an episode called "The Wasted Day", where it was exactly what it sounds like. Stingy and Stephanie started to sing the dreidel song. As strange at that was already, they began to use their own lyrics to make antisemitic jokes. Also, I'm pretty sure they said "shit" in the lyrics. Although I wasn't sure of that in my dream. I was laughing because I was in disbelief.

Later I had a dream where my teeth were loose. There are lots of dumb meanings put behind loose dream teeth, but I think it incarnated in my dream because it was Halloween and I ate lots of candy :)

Originally posted by Stingy
    Later I had a dream where my teeth were loose.
    I hate those dreams. Like, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
      Stingy and Stephanie started to sing the dreidel song. As strange at that was already, they began to use their own lyrics to make antisemitic jokes
      Your subconscious is really funny
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I hate that song! So that would be a nightmare for me haha. It's funny that you actually dream about LazyTown, that has never happened to me though.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I dreamt once that I went searching for Julianna in the USA and when I found her we had a long talk and convinced her to play Stephanie in the 3rd season harr I though we gonna get married or something but then I woke up :(
          By the way I didn't come up with this, sometimes my dreams are weird (just like Stinchy's).
          Speaking about your dream Stingy, I donnu how you do that but I never remember the details of my dreams especially when they're that complicated

Comment

sometime my dream are short like this loll

[youtube]sUbLHSwFdn0[/youtube]

Comment

Originally posted by BGelais
              sometime my dream are short like this loll

[youtube]sUbLHSwFdn0[/youtube]
              Sort and short ;)
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I dreamed last night of some new episode of LazyTown. It went like this:
                Stephanie and Milford are staying at the town hall, outside a big thunder storm was booming. But they were just smiling. The storm stopped, so Steph went outside and performed a weird song (I can Move or We're dancing. Or something new). Weird, because she was resting on some giant out-of-place desert rock (and I guess my mind was trying to tell me it was a reused song where Sportacus danced it with her, but now she's just on the rock herself), then she goes somewhere. Cut to the Mayor in the town hall, lights down, playing some other song on a guitar. And Robbie pulls up his orange chair right in front of Milford without him noticing (somehow). Cut to everybody in the Mayor's kitchen where they find some packets with numbers on them in the fridge... and each of them corresponds to everybody in town. The last thing that LazyTown related in this dream was that they started looking through the packets to find Robbie's. Then the subject of the dream changed, not long after I woke up. Then I saw that LazyTown's Greatest Hits was playing at that time. Must of been what caused the weird songs in my dream.

Comment

I took a nap today, and had a pretty weird dream. I was walking down the street, and recognized JRM maybe 10 feet in front of me. She was dressed like Stephanie, pink tracksuit + wig, and rolled her eyes in a "Oh god, another fan" sort of way. I remember being a little pissed off because why would you dress up like Stephanie if you didn't want fans even making eye contact with you? Anyway, then someone from GetLazy ran up (I forget who, but it actually was someone specific) and suggested we all get food. The dream cut to us eating with a visibly bored JRM in costume. She says, "This food is worse than the discussion on the forums". And at that point I woke up*.

*I didn't actually wake up. I sleep with headphones on, listening to music. After I "woke up" I asked my roommate a question. I couldn't hear his answer over the music, so I took my headphones off, but the music didn't stop. I looked around in confusion, woke up again, and immediately took my headphones off, but the music was still playing. This happened 7-8 times total, so by Inception's logic I was in deep enough to have ate lunch with a bitchy JRM for decades. I guess Julianna insulting me is my kick and headphones are my totem.

Comment

Sounds similar to the dream I had zach efron was signing autos for everyone and I was the last person in line and I wanted to get autos for all the kids I babysit for and he dissed me.. In my dream, he dissed me. I was peeved. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MsBoku View Post
                      In my dream, he dissed me. I was peeved. Lol
                      Yeah, it's more of a weird experience when they're nice everywhere you've seen them. So then in your dream, they're being a gigantic asshole to you and it just seems ridiculous. This is the first LazyTown dream I've actually remembered, and it's probably because JRM seemed so off.

Comment

Sounds like we all have a common rejection phobia!

Comment

Originally posted by boblbee View Post
                          JRM seemed so off.
                          Did she, though?

Comment

Originally posted by LazyGary View Post
                            Sounds like we all have a common rejection phobia!
                            Truth!

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                            Did she, though?
                            Yes? I mean, compared to interviews (and her character, of course) it definitely broke away from the bubbly, "Hi everyone, nice to meet you!" persona. There was one interview I've heard of where she gets mildly salty with a journalist, but I haven't seen that yet.

Julianna may be more tempered IRL, but I doubt she would be so outright rude. If I actually saw JRM in public, I like to think I would just leave her alone, anyway. She's clearly trying to keep a low profile, and from the interview with Middlebury I get the idea she wants to leave LT behind (and really has ever since before season 2).
                            (speaking of that interview, she calls Stephanie "the mayor's daughter"... wut?)

Comment

Recently I dreamed about the intro for Season 5. It was like Season 4, but instead of the usual LazyTown logo in front of the town, it was in front of a blue background with the characters standing around. Yeah, that was pretty much it.

Comment

Working...
                              X