LazyTown Dreams - Business trip to the LazyTown studios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazy Dreams...

I basically dreamt my LT fanfiction series thing I posted on an LT site.
    [Although I haven't updated for ages...]

Comment

Originally posted by AgentKJ
      I basically dreamt my LT fanfiction series thing I posted on an LT site.
      [Although I haven't updated for ages...]
      Sunday night I dreamt I was battling monsters outside Stefan Karl's house...

Comment

I'm in a large building that's something to do with LTE, and I'm sat at a table with a couple of other people from GetLazy (no-one specifically based on anyone from the real life forum, I don't think) as we've clearly organised some trip to go there.
        Magnús Scheving is pacing up and down at the front, past all the tables.
        I have a question to ask him, so I try and catch his eye. Eventually he sees me, screws up a piece of scrap paper into a ball and throws it at me. I think he expects me to write the question on the paper, fold it up into an aeroplane and throw it back...

(I was watching the beginning of "Hver er Íþróttaálfurinn?" last thing before I went to bed, where he sends the note to Pixel - clearly where I got that bit from. Some people sent imaginary letters by email, some send imaginary letters by airmail, I obviously send my imaginary letters by bowling mail too)

Anyway, I've just started writing when I turn around and Magnús is standing at my shoulder, so I thought I might as well ask him directly. I want to know why there's never any LazyTown clothing for adults anywhere, and would he be so kind as to do something about it.
        He looks as if he's not entirely convinced by the idea - big surprise(!)

Then the group of us wander off on some tour, and Magnús catches up with us. One of the GetLazy girls is wearing a dress that strongly reminds me of the one that Robbie described as "Too puffy", and Magnús stops in the middle of everything so he can make a quick sketch of her in it. I swear I didn't eat any cheese before I went to bed last night, honest...

The sketch is really good, and the girl wants all the people there from GetLazy to write some comments about it at the bottom, but I refuse as I don't want to graffitti anything that Magnús has drawn. :?
        -----
        All I can say is, it's a bloody good job that I didn't watch Áfram Latibær until today, otherwise the Imaginary Magnús may well have been sporting a floppy orange hat and a daft goatee to boot.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Loreanie
          I didn't have a dream entirely about Lazytown, but I remember Sportacus swinging on a swingset in my backyard a week ago. It was kinda creepy, yet cool at the same time ^.^

Ha ha ha! i just imagined him on a swimg saying "weeeee!"
          everytime he swung ha ha ha! oh god thats funny hahaha :rj:

Comment

I had a dream were i was Stephanie cuase Julianna got to okld for it, then it was the first day when i was getting my stephanie shoes [ EEEEEPPP!!! ] Fitted, then Julianna walked in! she gave me her wig that she wore and her braclets, she cried and said look after these, your great, so i know you will!" we hugged and she taught me some cool moves for if i had to do a dance, we were getting the scene ready to film, and Magnus was saying how much he was going to miss Julianna cuase she was the best Stephanie there would be, he did relise that i was behind he so i got a prop and hit him on the back of the head, and said " i love you, but no one on this set is going to say julianna is better OR ELSE!" we started the bing bang recording and i was singing and every one saying it was great BUT Ziggy voice person.. so i killed him, then julianna said your so great! people are saying im better then you but i dont think so..." then i replied "WHO?!?!" then she pointed to stefan, stingy [D'';] and Trixie, so i killed them, we could no longer film LazyTown without them, so everyone lost there job but me and julianna lived together and we would shop everyday, and sing ang dance, and we made our own Tv show,,,
            OKAY NOW LISTEN I WOULD NEVER HARM ANYONE FROM LAZYTOWN!! THIS WAS A DREAM!!

thank you and goodbye!! *hides behind tree* avid Stodghill:

Comment

lol Well, that's....different.

I can't fully remember what I dreamt about last night, but I remember hiding in Sportacus' airship and watching him work out.

I blame getting drunk last night and listening to LazyTown songs with Sportacus in, before I fell asleep.

Comment

Last night *may* have been my first LazyTown-related dream ever.

I dreamed that I was on a mission to find Magnus, who was my idol and the hero of the dream because he was the good guy trying to prevent evil men from trying to take over everything. He wore a suit and his hair was all cool like it *should* be. He was in hiding, and I could only catch glimpses of him from time to time, and I think he may have said something to me, but I don't remember.

Anyway, I was always running away from the baddies, trying to find Magnus so we could team up. I found Stephanie and Trixie, who were going to help me but stopped for a moment to design T-shirts and other cute, pink things with flowers and cupcakes on them. They sang while they worked. That's when the bad guys came in and caught us, and I woke up.

I should've known these kids would end up screwing me over. Oh well.

I hope I have more Maggi dreams. <3 But this time I don't want Stephanie and her friends to interfere...

Comment

About the Magnus bit - in your dreams :)
                  The only LT dream I ever had was some time ago, can't remember when exactly.
                  Unlike most of my dreams, it had no continous line, and no secret, simbolic meaning to it.
                  It was a combination of scenes from LT episodes, my PC screen (my LT folders, to be more specific), and the now dead LazyTownEpisodes channel from Youtube. Somehow , the mayor and Sportacus were discussing the state of that YT channel, as well as the state of LT on the whole net at that time. There was no mention of Getlazy, so I think I had this dream before May 2009, when I discovered this site.

Comment

I've only had one LazyTown dream.......new episodes! {kidding!}

It was a while ago, and I dreampt that I asked Magnus/Sportacus for his autograph. He said "Of Course!" and signed my autograph book twice because the first one "didn't look right." Then he walked away with my book, and I spent most of my dream looking for him, but found him and got it back.
                    Then I went to find Stefan/Robbie and asked him for his autograph, and he took a bite out of my book! {There was no Stephanie in my dream, lol.}
                    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl

It was a while ago, and I dreampt that I asked Magnus/Sportacus for his autograph. He said "Of Course!" and signed my autograph book twice because the first one "didn't look right." Then he walked away with my book, and I spent most of my dream looking for him, but found him and got it back.
                      Then I went to find Stefan/Robbie and asked him for his autograph, and he took a bite out of my book! {There was no Stephanie in my dream, lol.}
                      Dreams are always cool (except for nightmares)
                      Yours sounds especialy awesome, especialy the last part, I loled when I imagined that: "Hey Robbie, wanna sign my book?" "Looks yummy!" SNAP! "Needs more salt..."

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                        Originally posted by Glanni's Girl

Dreams are always cool (except for nightmares)
                        Yours sounds especialy awesome, especialy the last part, I loled when I imagined that: "Hey Robbie, wanna sign my book?" "Looks yummy!" SNAP! "Needs more salt..."
                        I can TOTALLY picture that! In fact, that was pretty much the image that came to mind when I read that dream post.

And I can picture the expression I would have if he did that to my autograph book I've been told my upset/scared/disturbed faces are quite amusing...

Comment

Last night, I had another Magnus dream...

I dreamed that I was bragging to all my friends about how close Magnus and I were, and how we hung out all the time.

He got a little annoyed because of that, but he still let me borrow his LazyTown DVDs and he still wanted to hang out.

That's about it. And his hair looked amazing. <3

Comment

One time I had a dream where The Genie returned and Robbie wished he ruled the world then I came in kicked his ass.

Not bad for my first Lazy Dream.

Comment

God dammit TJ lol.
                              Seriously, please explain in detail exactly what it is about The Lazy Genie that attracts you so much! I am dying to know!

Comment

The episode? I guess you never watched. it Besides, even If it wasn't my 2nd favorite episode he was bound to appear in one of my dreams.

Comment

Working...
                                X