Thread: Lazy Dreams...

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    Local Date
    27th May 2018
    Local Time
    15:30

Re: Lazy Dreams...

This dream was a long time ago, but I had a dream once that I was hired to play Stephanie for children's birthday parties, but it was with the official LazyTown Entertainment company. I was hired to be "understudy", if you will, to Chloe. Anyway, I was booked in to play Stephanie at a cupcake party, and they gave me the cheapest costume and wig and I was so torn because I was like "I can't wear this! It isn't believable!" And I was fighting with my manager because the party was for making cupcakes and "Stephanie would want to eat Sportscandy not cupcakes". It was a weird dream.

I also had another dream fairly recently where they were going to make new episodes and go back into production, but Magnśs said in the dream that he was only using $900 to start it up. I woke up from my dream right as I was about to explain how that wouldn't be enough money to do it. Hahaha! So strange

Banned ROTTEN MEMBER
    Level 19 - GetLazy's Secret Friend

Local Date
    28th May 2018
    Local Time
    05:30

I had a dream where there was an announcement that season 5 is on its way + Season 4 OSTs and DVDs would be release. And to celebrate this long hiatus, Magnus is doing a meet and greet over in Miami and Miami only. And its funny since the music of the ad is Jol eftir Jol but its that audio/radio ad that was sent in the GetLazy Discord. Once the ad was played, my dad and I were now booking last minute tickets to Miami.

But the interesting part was that the ad was shown when I was in the Philippines over at my relatives house so my dumb theory is that I may have looked into an alternate universe where I travelled home and I stayed over at my aunt’s. My cousin was watching Nick Jr then the ad was played.

If that’s the case... we could have gotten season 5 and Season 4 osts

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 7 - Lazy Poster

Local Date
    27th May 2018
    Local Time
    12:30

I once had a dream that I, a guy, was portraying Stephanie for a scene in LazyTown, and I was being trained by Chloe and working with the puppeteers. I was very nervous about filming it, not knowing if I could do a decent girl voice. When it came time to film, I was shocked to find my script had been torn up, so we all decided to set the filming of that scene aside until a new script could be printed for me, and we moved on to shooting a bread commercial that featured Stephanie alongside the bread company's spokesperson (which was improv). We started shooting it, and that's when I woke up.
    Last edited by LaZboi; 10th May 2018 at 21:02. Reason: Just wanted to add in a little something.

GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 13 - Purple Panther
    Local Date
    27th May 2018
    Local Time

I haven't had any, but it'd be interesting to try to lucid dream in order to dream about LazyTown. I've wanted to study lucid dreaming for a while, to interact with the other anime and cartoon universes. There's a few books I've been interested in checking out to see if it unlocks the key to achieving lucidity.

We are number one!

just the fox SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 26 - Roboticus
    Local Date
    27th May 2018
    Local Time
    21:30

Quote Originally Posted by Glanni Glępur View Post
    There's a few books I've been interested in checking out to see if it unlocks the key to achieving lucidity.
    I've had the best results with the WILD technique.
    If you wake up a couple of hours prior to your alarm going off, it's an open invitation to the world of lucid dreaming.
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

GETLAZY MEMBER
    Local Date
    27th May 2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I've had the best results with the WILD technique.
    If you wake up a couple of hours prior to your alarm going off, it's an open invitation to the world of lucid dreaming.
    Oh yeah, I've heard of that! Did you learn it through books or through internet, like reddit posts or something?

We are number one!

just the fox SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 26 - Roboticus
    Local Date
    27th May 2018
    Local Time
    21:30

Quote Originally Posted by Glanni Glępur View Post
    Oh yeah, I've heard of that! Did you learn it through books or through internet, like reddit posts or something?
    I learnt it through 4chan "infoposters" about 10 years ago..
    I'm sure you can find much better and reliable sources now a days

In order to help your Google'ing, try using "WILD, Wake Iniciated Lucid Dreaming" and "WBTB, Wake Back To Bed" terms.
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

GETLAZY MEMBER
    Local Date
    27th May 2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I learnt it through 4chan "infoposters" about 10 years ago..
    I'm sure you can find much better and reliable sources now a days

In order to help your Google'ing, try using "WILD, Wake Iniciated Lucid Dreaming" and "WBTB, Wake Back To Bed" terms.
    Oh most definitely. Ten years is a long time for new information to pop up. Do you still practice it?

We are number one!