Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazy Dreams...

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
    creepy...was the dream in color?...and who acted as Steph...JR or CL?
    Yeah, the dream was in full color. Stephanie is always played by Juliana in my dreams, I can't ever recall seeing Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezaconefifeten View Post
      Yooooo I've had A LOT over the years, all of which too complicated to lump into 1 post.
      The one that stands out the most was a dream that played out like an episode of LT. In this though, the roles of Stephanie and Sportacus were switched, so Sportacus was just a regular dude minding his own business, and Stephanie was a superhero. (Sport was dressed in a plain hoodie and sweatpants, and Steph was wearing her SportaStephanie outfit).
      Despite Sport now being a normal guy, Robbie still had beef with him. Rather than trying to make him leave Lazytown, he was trying to kill him. Like, full on, cold blood kill him.
      The situation escalated to Sportacus and Robbie fighting on top of a tall, narrow, pointy building. The structure was shaped like a sewing needle I guess. Stephanie showed up (it was never mentioned/shown how she got up to the top, she just kind of...appeared?), told Robbie that killing people was generally a bad idea, and brought them down to the ground.
      Cue Bing Bang dance, all's well ends well.
      Well that was weird! Quick question, though. Was Stephanie moves like Sportacus at the beginning of the dream? And was there the Theme Song, and title? And do you remember any other quotes from the dream?

Comment

Originally posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
        Well that was weird! Quick question, though. Was Stephanie moves like Sportacus at the beginning of the dream? And was there the Theme Song, and title? And do you remember any other quotes from the dream?
        Yeah, Stephanie was doing all of the stunts and flips that Sportacus did. Sportacus himself was pretty quiet/ reserved until the Robbie thing. And no, there wasn't a theme song, title card, credits, nothing. The "episode" just began.
        (I actually keep a dream journal for better recollection.)
        While I don't remember specific words or phrases, I have it written down that Robbie was really upset about something that sent him on a rampage. What he was so salty about, it was never shown/explained.

Comment

I once had a dream about Stephanie being with some kid that she eventually didn't like

Comment

Originally posted by Nova Stopmonk View Post
            I once had a dream about Stephanie being with some kid that she eventually didn't like
            Like a relationship?
            SMH, leave it to Stephanie to stomp on some poor sap's heart like that :xd:

Comment

@Ezaconefifeten: I see.
              @Nova Stopmonk: Oh!

Comment

As I root through my dream journals, I may post more entries if I think they're interesting enough. This one was from about a year ago.
                It took place irl- all Lazytown characters looked like humans, not puppets. (fun fact, all of my dreams are in full color, and in 3rd person. I don't see though "my" eyes, but rather I see myself as if I was watching a video ((or a... third person? haha)))

So I was chilling, home alone, when there was a knock at the front door. I open it to see Mayor Meanswell, and think nothing out of the ordinary, because anything goes once I'm unconscious. He tells me that he needs someone to watch a few of the kids, and that everyone he asked has said no. I was a little hesitant, because I'm TERRIBLE with kids. I politely, yet awkwardly deny.
                He begs me, saying that I only need to watch them just until the evening (it was about midday). The kids in question were Stephanie, Stingy, and Trixie.
                I think it over- Stephanie and Stingy are pretty well behaved... the only one I need to worry about is Trixie...

Like a fool, I agree. Milford just so happened to have the kids with him, so he waved me off and left me with the 3 for the rest of the day.

Bruh... one word...

ANNOYING!!!

All of them needed constant supervision, or else they would get into trouble. If they were left alone, the girls would gang up on Stingy and terrorize him. Stingy tried to steal things, and Trixie tried to break things. Stephanie was just following them around like a puppy, and whatever nonsense they got into, she joined. (Honey, nooo! You're better than this!) They were beyond loud and hyper, and while not jumping on furniture and chasing after my pets, they were following me wherever I went in the house. Everything I did apparently needed an audience, from making food, to doing my everyday chores, to just trying to get a moment to sit down- These kids were orbiting me at a 45 degree angle.

They were crazy wild for hours, and by this time, it was dark. I was beyond drained. I sat down on the couch, and booted up my laptop, because I was 1000% done with these brats, and just wanted to escape to the internet. They all crowded around me, breathing down my neck, and making unnecessary comments as they watched me scroll through memes and stuff of the like. Eventually, they all fell asleep, Stephanie and Trixie both resting their heads on my shoulders, and Stingy just kind of flopped down across all 3 of us. In that quiet moment I thought to myself

Aww... This makes up for absolutely nothing. The house was trashed, and my night was ruined. Eventually, Milford came back to collect them, so I woke everyone up and saw them out. He thanked me for watching over them, and Stephanie had the audacity to say something along the lines of

"We just hung out, it was a lot of fun! :^)"

The dream ended there. Jeez... just writing this gives me second hand stress. :sweatdrop: Now I understand why Robbie doesn't like them.

Comment

It actually sounds like the kind of shenanigans that could happen. At least it did not summon Sportacus. X)

Comment

Originally posted by Sportscandy View Post
                    It actually sounds like the kind of shenanigans that could happen. At least it did not summon Sportacus. X)
                    Right?? Hey, at least he would have taken the responsibility off of my hands....

On second thought, I didn't need any more chaos in the house. Just take your kids and go.

Comment

I had a dream a while back that it was a snowy day in LazyTown and Robbie was trying to make it snow sugar. I think his plan was to modify a snowblower so snow goes in, sugar comes out!

EDIT: I had another one! The characters were in some kind of magic school and Robbie had FINALLY won, at least for the moment, so he was painting acrostics spelling out his victory for some reason. And then he turned into Stefan Karl and we just hung out. Also there were cats. It turned into a very sweet dream!

Comment

This one happened just last night!

The dream played out like an episode of Lazytown- no intro, no title card. It just started. The kids were all relaxing in the town square/sports field area, and they were chatting about what they wanted to do when they got older. There was talk about getting their dream jobs, and whether or not they would stay or move out of Lazytown. Robbie was sitting on a park bench nearby, and the kids decided to flock to him, as he was an adult, and could perhaps offer some advice on what to do when getting older.

He tried to shoo them away, but of course, they didn't listen. Ziggy asked him what he did as a job before he decided to become a villain. He said that in his younger days, he was an actor. The kids tried to get him to say what he acted in, and Robbie got all defensive, and stormed off.

The next scene was everyone in Pixel's house, all craning over Pixel's shoulder as he used his computer. They were desperately trying to find out what exactly Robbie acted in. The name "Robbie Rotten" brought up no results on the search engine, so Pixel concluded that he must have gone under a stage name. They ended up finding out what Robbie's stage name was (which for the life of me, I can't remember). He acted in commercials, and also movies. The commercials were super cheesy, and dated (possibly 80s?), and they were obviously scams, and fraudulent companies. Robbie was dressed in an ugly suit, colored a sky blue and brown plaid, with an equally ugly brown paisley tie. He was wearing big round glasses, and had shoulder length hair that was heavily greased back. The kids were laughing at how dorky he looked, no wonder he didn't want anyone to see!

The movies he acted in were romance movies. The tragic kind, like The Fault in Our Stars, or The Notebook. You know, the type of movies that adhere to the following formula:
                        1. Boy and girl meet.
                        2. Boy and girl fall in love.
                        3. Boy or girl (or both) die.
                        4. Roll credits.

Even though the movies were incredibly sappy, the kids were blown away at how great of an actor Robbie used to be. (He looked like his usual self in the movies, just with plain clothes instead of his usual uniform. In one of them though, he had a beard.) Stephanie then got the idea to use the theater/auditorium building to host a movie night, so everyone in Lazytown could appreciate Robbie's hard work.

Everyone showed up to the screening (even Robbie), and they watched the highest rated of the films that he did. Everyone was moved to tears by it (Milford was crying the loudest), and they were all gushing over what a great job he did. Robbie was super embarrassed and a bit upset, but he accepted the compliments anyway!

Comment

This one happened just last night!

The dream played out like an episode of Lazytown- no intro, no title card. It just started. The kids were all relaxing in the town square/sports field area, and they were chatting about what they wanted to do when they got older. There was talk about getting their dream jobs, and whether or not they would stay or move out of Lazytown. Robbie was sitting on a park bench nearby, and the kids decided to flock to him, as he was an adult, and could perhaps offer some advice on what to do when getting older.

He tried to shoo them away, but of course, they didn't listen. Ziggy asked him what he did as a job before he decided to become a villain. He said that in his younger days, he was an actor. The kids tried to get him to say what he acted in, and Robbie got all defensive, and stormed off.

The next scene was everyone in Pixel's house, all craning over Pixel's shoulder as he used his computer. They were desperately trying to find out what exactly Robbie acted in. The name "Robbie Rotten" brought up no results on the search engine, so Pixel concluded that he must have gone under a stage name. They ended up finding out what Robbie's stage name was (which for the life of me, I can't remember). He acted in commercials, and also movies. The commercials were super cheesy, and dated (possibly 80s?), and they were obviously scams, and fraudulent companies. Robbie was dressed in an ugly suit, colored a sky blue and brown plaid, with an equally ugly brown paisley tie. He was wearing big round glasses, and had shoulder length hair that was heavily greased back. The kids were laughing at how dorky he looked, no wonder he didn't want anyone to see!

The movies he acted in were romance movies. The tragic kind, like The Fault in Our Stars, or The Notebook. You know, the type of movies that adhere to the following formula:
                          1. Boy and girl meet.
                          2. Boy and girl fall in love.
                          3. Boy or girl (or both) die.
                          4. Roll credits.

Even though the movies were incredibly sappy, the kids were blown away at how great of an actor Robbie used to be. (He looked like his usual self in the movies, just with plain clothes instead of his usual uniform. In one of them though, he had a beard.) Stephanie then got the idea to use the theater/auditorium building to host a movie night, so everyone in Lazytown could appreciate Robbie's hard work.

Everyone showed up to the screening (even Robbie), and they watched the highest rated of the films that he did. Everyone was moved to tears by it (Milford was crying the loudest), and they were all gushing over what a great job he did. Robbie was super embarrassed and a bit upset, but he accepted the compliments anyway!
                          Woah, that was weird...

I've be surprised if that was real lol XD

Comment

Woah, that was weird...

I've be surprised if that was real lol XD
                            But his past is so mysterious, and he's so fabulous!

I find a lot of my Lazytown related dreams to be funny or amusing, rather than scary or weird. Only 1 actually made me feel grossed out, but I don't want to get b&, so I won't post it.

Comment

But his past is so mysterious, and he's so fabulous!

I find a lot of my Lazytown related dreams to be funny or amusing, rather than scary or weird. Only 1 actually made me feel grossed out, but I don't want to get b&, so I won't post it.
                              That's alright.

Now, here's a weird dream I had a few nights ago, everyone!

As most of you know, on my YouTube Channel (in which that I REALLY need to make more videos on it again, hopefully sometime soon...), I mostly make "Opposite Day" LazyTown videos, also known as "BusyCity" videos (where stuff is changed, the colors are inverted and the videos are flipped, even character names are different!) on the channel. Now, in a dream I had a few nights ago, I was in a store (probably Zellers, I used to go to that store ALL of the time with my father, buying The Backyardigans toys, here in reality. And LazyTown toys were usually on the other side of the shelves that most of the ''Backyardigans'' toys were on, and I DIDN'T EVEN BUY THEM, BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH I HATED LAZYTOWN BACK THEN! AND MOST OF THOSE TOYS ARE RARE AND HARD TO FIND NOW, WITHOUT THEM BEING USED! >:( WHY DID I HATE IT BACK THEN?!).

Anyways, I was REALLY sad when the store closed, because the company became bankrupt. When I was little, I had NO idea on why it closed. And, I only remembered going to the store for about 2-3 years often, because of my brain developing back then, so I couldn't remember going to the store when I was REALLY little. My local Zellers store later changed into a Target Canada, and then THAT became bankrupt, so now, it's a stupid LOWE'S store. The store that was once a store that I could buy The Backyardigans toys at, and a LazyTown Toy Heaven, is now... A STUPID HARDWARE STORE. I often think about Zellers, wishing that it could come back, even though if it did, it would never be the same as before, with stupid PAW Patrol toys everywhere, flocking the toy shelves. And, I know that it probably won't come back...

Anyways, back to my dream! I was in the electronics part of the store, probably in a TOTALLY different Zellers, then the one that I'm used to. The year was around 2008, I think. (Meaning that those analog-squared TVs were ALL OF THE TVs there! Luckily, none of them turned to static. In reality, I have been scared of Analog TVs for a LONG TIME (Since the Analog Shutdown came to Canada). But that's a whole different story! Back to my dream, AGAIN...

And, one on of the TVs, there was an non-existent video game system, being played on the television. I think that the system beside it, looked similar to the actual-existing Plug-&-Play TV Games systems that are here in reality. It was a cyan Nickelodeon one, with it's own custom name, but I don't remember on what the name of the system console was, itself.

A LazyTown game was on the screen, and crudely-animated 3D Sportacus and Stephanie models were on the screen, probably in a town that wasn't even LazyTown AT ALL. (Sportacus was even climbing up an ladder to an airship, but it wasn't HIS.) Anyways, Stephanie and Sportacus was asking the audience to find a girl named "Hailey", who was basically my "Zoe" character from BusyCity (Who's the BusyCity/Opposite Counterpart of Stephanie in my videos, not to be confused with the "Opposite Stephanie" robot that Robbie Rotten made in the actual LazyTown Series, in the Season 3 episode "Who's Who?".) (Also, in case someone hasn't watched the episode yet, NO ONE LOSES THEIR MEMORIES IN WHO'S WHO.)

While "Hailey" wasn't found yet in the dream, which soon ended a while after that, I bet Zoe was named "Hailey" in the dream for either three reasons.

1. Because dreams are crazy and weird.
                              2. Maybe, the developers of the game called her that in the dream? Keep in mind, that the game doesn't take place in LazyTown or BusyCity, in which the town looks like.
                              3. Maybe, it's because I've been excited for Yo-Kai Watch 3, a game that's LITERALLY COMING OUT HERE TOMORROW IN THE US/CANADA. BECAUSE DELAYS SUCK. Anyway, it's coming out for the 3DS, and there's a new girl character in the game, named "Hailey Anne." Keep in mind, that her name was "Inaho" in Japanese. So it's possible, that Zoe was named "Hailey" in the dream, because of that.

Well anyways, that was my weird and crazy dream that I had! Sorry for the long post. Anyways, what did you guys and gals thinked of it?

Comment

(Sportacus was even climbing up an ladder to an airship, but it wasn't HIS.)
                                lmaooo Sportacus was later charged with breaking and entering. That dream sounded pretty comfy though.

Real talk, if Lazytown merch was still on store shelves, I'd be BROKE! hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X