X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds very nice:-)

Comment

Re: Lazy Dreams...

I recently had a dream where I met Magnus in the studio and asked him multiple questions, such as "Is Season 5 coming soon?", which I was answered to with a yes. That was a short dream, but a more in depth dream was when I had dreamed about time travelling back to 2002 and watching the pilot unfold in real time. That was interesting.

Comment

Here's my short witness.
        Long time ago, I dreamed I was in the Lazy Town studios, to be exact on the set of Robbie's lair. There were some cast members who were taking a break from filming and I was sitting next to Stefán, who was wearing Robbie's outfit and makeup. I was talking to him about something that I can't remember, maybe for a selfie, but here's the most important detail: he was eating a sandwich while he was smiling at me, just like in this photo:

Click image for larger version

Name:	flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	150017

I was going to hug him, when the dream ended right then... without touching his arms. :( ♥

Comment

Last night, I dreamt about Season 5 of LazyTown with Chloe Lang still as Stephanie. The intro is a remake of the Season 1 and 2 intro but with the Season 4 logo and it also sees a return of the Nick Jr. flag because it’s airing in Nick Jr. One of the episodes is “Robbie the Rapper” or something like that. Robbie turns into a rapper and raps to make the kids lazy again. That’s all that I remember. Another episode I forgot the name but it starts with Pixel and the other kids playing Splatoon. The Stephanie and the puppets later make a real turf war with a specially customized Inkling wig made by pixel that lets them turn into squids. I think I remember seeing Stephanie with that Inkling wig, Inkling eyes and a Splattershot. That’s all that I remember but I can make up an ending. Robbie discovered the kids doing a turf war and he decided to disguise himself as DJ Octavio and kidnap Stephanie (like the single player mode in Splatoon 2) and then Sportacus arrives and he teams up with the puppets to defeat Robbie and rescue Stephanie. Also, Milford is Judd.

Comment

i had a dream relating Magnus about a week ago.
            In my dream i woke up, went to my PC and opened youtube, in my dreams Magnus had a very popular Gymnastics and fitness channel, and i looked surprised to his most recent upload ''GTA San Andreas FINAL'' it was almost 2 hours long and already had like 2 millions of views in like 10 hours. I start to look the video, but suddenly it was everything in first person in my dream, i was in the game hearing Magnus commentary and thinking in his voice, but all the actions were mine so it was like i was in the game first person as Magnus. I remember i was being chased by the police, they were going to kill me, and I had nothing, just running. The thumbnail of the video was an image of an big cushion i used to hide behind when i got into the room of an old drug addict man in a motel. The last i remember i was running up a very uphill road of a very rich suburb, the road was so wide and it didn't seem to end, the houses white, big with green grass and all of them the same, it was raining a lot it felt very heavy, the clothes, the air was very hot and i could barely breathe, almost suffocating, everything was cloudy and greyish but i could feel the sun, I couldn't stop running, i was hearing the sirens in the distance, i could not get into any house because none of them would open, like in the game. I was going to die it felt so real. The dream then ended and i was glad it ended, then i was laughing in my bed, it was a very weird dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutiejea
              I don't know if this counts but last night, I had a dream where I was on Ebay, just browsing on LazyTown merch (idk... finding that pre-owned Roboticus DVD i guess). Then I saw that they were selling rare LazyTown Icelandic OST but the CD casing is similar to BTS's Love Yourself album (where it's white and the text 'Latibaer' is in like a silver lining). This was rare stuff and the songs are sold separately or something - so like 4 songs max per disk. I found the one where it had 'Twenty Times Time' and it only had that song and Bing Bang and I was contemplating if I should buy it or not. I wanted to cuz it cost $2 for some reason and I liked the casing... but at the same time, dream version of me didnt needed it.

Then I got a DM notif from Glitchtastic that he bought one of the albums that when i came to buy the one I wanted... I was too late and someone else bought it.

I woke up afterwards... but during the transition of me waking up and remaining in dreamland, my dream state started to merge a bit with my memories, making me think that these CDs were actually real.

Would be cool though if LazyTown CD's were in a fancy ass casing.
              Be nice if there was something special to the songs themselves likes demos or something but the cases sound cool

Comment

Everything you dream about sounds a bit mysterious but also cool.

Comment

Working...
                X