X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
    Stephanie walks by, and gives a classic stephanie pissed off look

Comment

this is sure to freak all of you out...it freaked me out and it was MY dream...a few nights ago, i was the national geographic channel and saw a special on this guy who has been living out in the wilderness in africa and studying the monkeys there...so i think this is why i dreamt this...well...why i dreamt PART of it anyway...

the dream began with me in africa trying to capture the head hyena who was eating monkeys (feel free to laugh here...)...

anyway, so i capture this thing and tell the other hyenas that i won't give it back until they promise to stop eating monkeys. they agree...but then the hyena turns into a wolf. So i have to tell all the other wolves that i won't give it back until they stop eating monkeys.

...the most interesting part? the wolf then turns into stefan.

then i realize...OMG..i KIDNAPPED stefan!!! ...so there he is with me in a room that i have locked him in (and i am supposing since i am in there with him, that i am locked in as well...oh the horror... ( ) ...

then he walks to the other end of the room and begins to take off his shirt and i notice how smooth his back is...most likely from staring at this picture yesterday:

and the rest of the dream is a secret since i think i have likely scared a lot of you. i assure you, there was no torturing involved, unless you count me waking at the WORST time.

in my defense, i do believe the new medicine i am on is affecting my imagination.
      :|

Comment

Did you have to tell the rest of the LazyTown cast that you would'nt give Stefan back unless they stopped eating monkeys?

Comment

LOL at LTgirl's dream. Last night I dreamt that all the important members of GetLazy were having a party at my friend’s house, and we watched Dancing Duel but it was different then usual, some might say "enhanced". ;)

Comment

Originally posted by CmdrLuke
            LOL at LTgirl's dream. Last night I dreamt that all the important members of GetLazy were having a party at my friend’s house, and we watched Dancing Duel but it was different then usual, some might say "enhanced". ;)

I hope I was one of them. :?

Comment

Had a somewhat strange one. I dreamed I was in this one shitty english class that I was in for about 3 days in my sophmore year. Julianna was in the class as well, sitting in front of me and was pissed that I wasn't doing the assignment the teacher gave out. Later there was an assembly and Sportacus was performing stand up for the school. His jokes sucked (knock knock joke quality level) and he asked me for advice on how to make them better. I told him to tell the story about how he became a acrobat (I've always thought that was a bit funny that it was a bet) He got all serious and told me that wasn't funny.

Comment

It works lol.

I have had a few dreams with J00lz and they have been weird dreams with her being a total ass hat.

I don't really remember too much about them but nothing worth caring about.

Comment

Re: Lazy Dreams...

I had a strange one last night.

I was in a hotel room, lying in bed watching VH1 with a girl I don't know lying next to me, resting her head on my chest, and a guy I don't know sitting in the corner of the room looking through paperwork of some sort.

On TV was a countdown of the Top 5 music videos that feature Tera Patrick.
                  I've no idea why, I'm not particularly "into" Ms. Patrick. :|
                  I doubt she's been in that many videos, either.

The first was quite predictably a random 80s hair-metal band.
                  The mystery girl asked me who it was and I said "Viking, or Venom, or Vixen, or someone like that."
                  (I'm not sure if they're actually all bands, but that's what I said.)

More surprisingly, however, was the second video on the countdown.
                  The LazyTown song Give Me Snow. :?

The video was exactly as if it had been lifted straight out of the episode, except just when it should have ended it shifted to a minor key and the camera panned up past the clouds to show Ms. Patrick surrounded by dry ice and smoke-machine smoke, and wearing a cheesy Halloween-style devil costume.
                  You know the type - red leotard and little plastic horns on an alice band.

Ms. Patrick then proceeded to recite a verse monologue over the top of this weird minor-key version of Give Me Snow.
                  All I caught was the first line "Evil, evil border's soil..."
                  I spent the next minute or so thinking how bizarre this was, so I missed the rest of her speech.
                  Then the guy in the corner pointed out that she neglected to say the last syllable of the last word, but I can't remember what it was now.

And then I woke up, feeling somewhat disoriented.

Comment

Working...
                  X