Thread: Lazy Dreams...

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 8 - Treehouse Builder
    Local Date
    17th September 2019
    Local Time
    21:22

Re: Lazy Dreams...

Not quite dream-related, but lately I've been waking up with LazyTown songs stuck in my head. I assume Robbie Rotten is using some DreamTuner3000 or something XD

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 8 - Treehouse Builder
    Local Date
    17th September 2019
    Local Time
    21:22

I had a dream a couple nights ago where Robbie used a machine to drain Sportacus's energy somehow. I forget if it was resolved or how.

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    Local Date
    18th September 2019
    Local Time
    01:22
    Do dreams about the forum itself count? Because if so, I have a doozy.

I had this dream on 3/10. It took so long for me to actually make this post because I wanted to draw what I saw in it (btw the drawing is like... 95% sfw, if it's too much, I'll delete- just dm me.)

Anyway, I was in a study hall in high school, browsing GL on my phone (weird, because i graduated college like a year ago). There was a new thread that was dedicated to posting rare Lazytown related pictures, including content from the actors/actresses. Julianna had posted a picture on her twitter (lmao which one of 500 fakes?), of her dressed as Stephanie, along with the caption "Miss me?"
    Strange thing is, everything was blue- from her electric blue hair, to blue leotard/jumpsuit thing she was wearing. The picture was reposted onto the forum.
    The thread BLEW. UP.
    Everybody was posting about what this could mean. What did she mean by "miss me?"? Did that hint to season 5? Why was her color scheme blue, and not pink? Was it a filter, or a permanent change to Stephanie's character design? Why was Julianna coming back to play Stephanie, and not someone else? also dat outfit doe....bruh Was this a trick by a fake account? It was all happening so fast, and there were no other posts by JRM- she wasn't replying to anyone. She just left it at that.

As I was browsing the thread, excited for some answers to surface, these 2 guys came up to me and said that they saw what I was doing on my phone, and invited me to their group to chat about it. I spent the rest of the study hall talking about the thread and mystery picture with a bunch of randos.
    This is what it looked like.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yes i doooooo.png 
Views:	95 
Size:	299.4 KB 
ID:	9257

GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 4 - Poster On The Move

Local Date
    18th September 2019
    Local Time
    11:22

I just remembered a dream back in 2017 (perhaps my only LazyTown dream), where I imagined that Cooking By The Book, Techno Generation and It's Mine were revealed to be included on Just Dance 2018, but the strange part was that the dancers were head-costumed (like in that infamous Emoji Movie routine)! Other non-LT songs revealed were a new Wanki Ni Mero Mero song (which actually happened, except it wasn't a duet with the exact same dancers from her piror song) and the Jimmy Neutron theme for no reason whatsoever (with a regular male dancer), but this was before the Gamescom reveals happened...

On another part, the same dream also had ads from a New Nintendo 3DS at a regular price, overpriced 3DS cover plates and a cheap-o Wii U bundle (for $63, which I wanted but Mum said "NO") at the Hyperdome (now SouthPoint) in Tuggeranong, and one part from the same section was about me surving falling into a missing floor piece, having the fear of almost "dying"...
    Last edited by AaronReturn2004; 13th July 2019 at 00:07.