Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Dreams - At the State Fair with 3 friends and Julianna

I just had an incredibly weird dream.

I was at the State Fair with 3 friends and Julianna. She was following my friend Devin around. She was flirting with him bad, and it was pissing him off, but he was blushing.
    Then we ended up at my house sitting on my bed and then she started teasing Devin and I asked her why, she said just because she wanted to flirt with him and that she thinks its funny because he is really shy.

So anyway she grabbed my arm and started squeezing the ever loving crap out of it. She said This is 2100Lbs of pressure on you arm. The crazy thing is that my arm was hurting so bad when this was happening.
    So I grabbed her arm back and squeezed it, then I popped open a FireFox tab to check how much pressure I was producing, it said like 8 Kilograms.

Then Matt said, man Devin she really is messing with you. She said, yeah remember what I wore to the Fair? Devin said oh yeah that meat thing. (Okay I have no idea what that even means!!!!!)

Anyway. Then we started playing Metroid Prime and we used some kinda cheat to let us fly in Samus's space ship. Then out of nowhere, I was in the game fighting a big nasty squid that liked to complain about being dry.

So, I was back on the bed, arm still clamped, I rolled over to put arm under me and my other arm over her..... my cell phone rang and the epic story of WTF ended.

Man, that's really insane XD

I never dream about Julianna :( Few days back when I had been working on that town map for days on end I did dream about the town itself though, but not of the people there. There was some great shot of a part of town near the town hall which we'd never seen so clearly before and I had a whole new bunch of details to add to my map and I was super-excited about it.

I felt like such a dork when I woke up.

Comment

Wow, weird dream :)

I remember that in one dream Julianna was looking my hockey game. It was a awesome dream :)

Comment

I Drem Alot With juli sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Sportajustin
          I just had an incredibly weird dream.

I was at the State Fair with 3 friends and Julianna. She was following my friend Devin around. She was flirting with him bad, and it was pissing him off, but he was blushing.
          Then we ended up at my house sitting on my bed and then she started teasing Devin and I asked her why, she said just because she wanted to flirt with him and that she thinks its funny because he is really shy.

So anyway she grabbed my arm and started squeezing the ever loving crap out of it. She said This is 2100Lbs of pressure on you arm. The crazy thing is that my arm was hurting so bad when this was happening.
          So I grabbed her arm back and squeezed it, then I popped open a FireFox tab to check how much pressure I was producing, it said like 8 Kilograms.

Then Matt said, man Devin she really is messing with you. She said, yeah remember what I wore to the Fair? Devin said oh yeah that meat thing. (Okay I have no idea what that even means!!!!!)

Anyway. Then we started playing Metroid Prime and we used some kinda cheat to let us fly in Samus's space ship. Then out of nowhere, I was in the game fighting a big nasty squid that liked to complain about being dry.

So, I was back on the bed, arm still clamped, I rolled over to put arm under me and my other arm over her..... my cell phone rang and the epic story of WTF ended.

i lol'd.

Comment

Hmm maybe if she's bored XD

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
              Originally posted by Sir Finkus
              No offense edgar, but I hear she's making 30k per episode, I doubt she does birthday parties. ;)
              $45,000. ;)
              I'd easily double that offer.

If I had the money that is :|

Comment

I know, but if she were working for me, I would double that amount. That's what I meant.

Comment

What kind of work would you have her do?

(Not an innuendo or anything, serious question)

Comment

I'd really like to meet Stefan and Juliana, but more Stefan, she seems a bit too primadona for me.

Originally posted by moomoo
                    What kind of work would you have her do?

(Not an innuendo or anything, serious question)
                    I lol'd.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                      Originally posted by M_B
                      ... Juliana...she seems a bit too primadona for me..
                      She doesn't come off like that at all by the way.

Also it's spelled "Prima donna"
                      Not really, no, but in interviews she tends to seem frustrated with the one question after another thing. Don't even get me started on the ordeal with Don'tLinkThis, but then again she deserved to get snappy there, they were being immature and she came across their little thread about her.

Also, it's not really a real word, no actual spelling :/.

Comment

It has a wiki page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prima_donna apparently it's italian for a type of singer who is "egotistical, unreasonable and irritable, with a rather high opinion of themselves". I think would apply to Robbie nicely only he doesn't sing much.

Comment

You do know that was not her on dontlinkthis right?

Comment

Originally posted by M_B
                            Don't even get me started on the ordeal with Don'tLinkThis, but then again she deserved to get snappy there, they were being immature and she came across their little thread about her.
                            You do know that was all Stodghill right? Julianna doesn't even know what dontlinkthis is,

Comment

I think the frustration part comes from the interview with Nick, you know, when that pseudo super hero interrupted their segment.
                              She did look irked but they were butted in on buy that guy!

I think they would have been justified in knocking they tard out.

Comment

Working...
                              X