Log in to post
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 376

Thread: Lazy Dreams...

  1. #351
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 16 - Sportaposter
    Glanni Glępur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    412
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    04:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    I haven't had any, but it'd be interesting to try to lucid dream in order to dream about LazyTown. I've wanted to study lucid dreaming for a while, to interact with the other anime and cartoon universes. There's a few books I've been interested in checking out to see if it unlocks the key to achieving lucidity.


    We are number one!

  2. #352
    just the fox SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 26 - Roboticus
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    lazyworld
    Posts
    1,050
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    09:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by Glanni Glępur View Post
    There's a few books I've been interested in checking out to see if it unlocks the key to achieving lucidity.
    I've had the best results with the WILD technique.
    If you wake up a couple of hours prior to your alarm going off, it's an open invitation to the world of lucid dreaming.
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

  3. #353
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 16 - Sportaposter
    Glanni Glępur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    412
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    04:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I've had the best results with the WILD technique.
    If you wake up a couple of hours prior to your alarm going off, it's an open invitation to the world of lucid dreaming.
    Oh yeah, I've heard of that! Did you learn it through books or through internet, like reddit posts or something?


    We are number one!

  4. #354
    just the fox SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 26 - Roboticus
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    lazyworld
    Posts
    1,050
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    09:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by Glanni Glępur View Post
    Oh yeah, I've heard of that! Did you learn it through books or through internet, like reddit posts or something?
    I learnt it through 4chan "infoposters" about 10 years ago..
    I'm sure you can find much better and reliable sources now a days

    In order to help your Google'ing, try using "WILD, Wake Iniciated Lucid Dreaming" and "WBTB, Wake Back To Bed" terms.
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

  5. #355
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 16 - Sportaposter
    Glanni Glępur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    412
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    04:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I learnt it through 4chan "infoposters" about 10 years ago..
    I'm sure you can find much better and reliable sources now a days

    In order to help your Google'ing, try using "WILD, Wake Iniciated Lucid Dreaming" and "WBTB, Wake Back To Bed" terms.
    Oh most definitely. Ten years is a long time for new information to pop up. Do you still practice it?


    We are number one!

  6. #356
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    Lazy4Ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    180
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    03:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    I wrote this down as soon as I woke up, so I'm sorry that it's not very well written; but I wanted to write it down as soon as I woke up so that I could remember it. It should also be noted that the puppeteers weren't really there, it was like the characters were themselves. Also, Chloe was in the dream, but not for too long.

    Filming LazyTown segments/episodes with Ziggy. Would improvise and it felt like the same charm of first season. Eventually other puppets came in and we had a big scene where all of us were eating Sportscandy and I ruined the take, but the puppeteers stayed in character and Stingy was teasing me for ruining the take. Eventually Robbie sat beside me and was trying to think of a plan, and I was being nice to him and told him "I like you". He immediately became super nice to me and he and I became friends. I knew he was a softy, and gave him a hug. His mischievous ways didn't stray; because to impress me - his new friend, he tried to show me that he didn't eat ALL the ice cream, but really he did and stole someone else's that wasn't eaten.
    I continued to joke around with Stingy and Mayor Meanswell, and Ziggy wanted candy but I reminded him that Sportacus said that we should eat Sportscandy so we can have the right kind of energy so we can play. We then danced around and had a fun time.

  7. #357
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 6 - Stingy Poster
    Ezaconefifeten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Innawoods
    Posts
    38
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    08:16

    Lazy Dreams...

    Yooooo I've had A LOT over the years, all of which too complicated to lump into 1 post.
    The one that stands out the most was a dream that played out like an episode of LT. In this though, the roles of Stephanie and Sportacus were switched, so Sportacus was just a regular dude minding his own business, and Stephanie was a superhero. (Sport was dressed in a plain hoodie and sweatpants, and Steph was wearing her SportaStephanie outfit).
    Despite Sport now being a normal guy, Robbie still had beef with him. Rather than trying to make him leave Lazytown, he was trying to kill him. Like, full on, cold blood kill him.
    The situation escalated to Sportacus and Robbie fighting on top of a tall, narrow, pointy building. The structure was shaped like a sewing needle I guess. Stephanie showed up (it was never mentioned/shown how she got up to the top, she just kind of...appeared?), told Robbie that killing people was generally a bad idea, and brought them down to the ground.
    Cue Bing Bang dance, all's well ends well.

  8. #358
    Der Postmeister MODERATOR
    Level 33 - New Superhero
    Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,074
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    09:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    creepy...was the dream in color?...and who acted as Steph...JR or CL?

  9. #359
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 6 - Stingy Poster
    Ezaconefifeten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Innawoods
    Posts
    38
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    08:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    creepy...was the dream in color?...and who acted as Steph...JR or CL?
    Yeah, the dream was in full color. Stephanie is always played by Juliana in my dreams, I can't ever recall seeing Chloe.

  10. #360
    Definitely a LAZYTuber Dx SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 12 - Lazy Scout
    PKMNMasterClara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    215
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    03:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezaconefifeten View Post
    Yooooo I've had A LOT over the years, all of which too complicated to lump into 1 post.
    The one that stands out the most was a dream that played out like an episode of LT. In this though, the roles of Stephanie and Sportacus were switched, so Sportacus was just a regular dude minding his own business, and Stephanie was a superhero. (Sport was dressed in a plain hoodie and sweatpants, and Steph was wearing her SportaStephanie outfit).
    Despite Sport now being a normal guy, Robbie still had beef with him. Rather than trying to make him leave Lazytown, he was trying to kill him. Like, full on, cold blood kill him.
    The situation escalated to Sportacus and Robbie fighting on top of a tall, narrow, pointy building. The structure was shaped like a sewing needle I guess. Stephanie showed up (it was never mentioned/shown how she got up to the top, she just kind of...appeared?), told Robbie that killing people was generally a bad idea, and brought them down to the ground.
    Cue Bing Bang dance, all's well ends well.
    Well that was weird! Quick question, though. Was Stephanie moves like Sportacus at the beginning of the dream? And was there the Theme Song, and title? And do you remember any other quotes from the dream?
    PKMNMasterClara

    "If you believe in yourself, anything is possible!" -Sportacus, 2014

  11. #361
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 6 - Stingy Poster
    Ezaconefifeten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Innawoods
    Posts
    38
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    08:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
    Well that was weird! Quick question, though. Was Stephanie moves like Sportacus at the beginning of the dream? And was there the Theme Song, and title? And do you remember any other quotes from the dream?
    Yeah, Stephanie was doing all of the stunts and flips that Sportacus did. Sportacus himself was pretty quiet/ reserved until the Robbie thing. And no, there wasn't a theme song, title card, credits, nothing. The "episode" just began.
    (I actually keep a dream journal for better recollection.)
    While I don't remember specific words or phrases, I have it written down that Robbie was really upset about something that sent him on a rampage. What he was so salty about, it was never shown/explained.

  12. #362
    LazyTown Landscaper SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    Nova Stopmonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Black Mesa
    Posts
    82
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    03:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    I once had a dream about Stephanie being with some kid that she eventually didn't like

  13. #363
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 6 - Stingy Poster
    Ezaconefifeten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Innawoods
    Posts
    38
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    08:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nova Stopmonk View Post
    I once had a dream about Stephanie being with some kid that she eventually didn't like
    Like a relationship?
    SMH, leave it to Stephanie to stomp on some poor sap's heart like that

  14. #364
    Definitely a LAZYTuber Dx SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 12 - Lazy Scout
    PKMNMasterClara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    215
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    03:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    @Ezaconefifeten: I see.
    @Nova Stopmonk: Oh!
    PKMNMasterClara

    "If you believe in yourself, anything is possible!" -Sportacus, 2014

  15. #365
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 6 - Stingy Poster
    Ezaconefifeten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Innawoods
    Posts
    38
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    08:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    As I root through my dream journals, I may post more entries if I think they're interesting enough. This one was from about a year ago.
    It took place irl- all Lazytown characters looked like humans, not puppets. (fun fact, all of my dreams are in full color, and in 3rd person. I don't see though "my" eyes, but rather I see myself as if I was watching a video ((or a... third person? haha)))

    So I was chilling, home alone, when there was a knock at the front door. I open it to see Mayor Meanswell, and think nothing out of the ordinary, because anything goes once I'm unconscious. He tells me that he needs someone to watch a few of the kids, and that everyone he asked has said no. I was a little hesitant, because I'm TERRIBLE with kids. I politely, yet awkwardly deny.
    He begs me, saying that I only need to watch them just until the evening (it was about midday). The kids in question were Stephanie, Stingy, and Trixie.
    I think it over- Stephanie and Stingy are pretty well behaved... the only one I need to worry about is Trixie...

    Like a fool, I agree. Milford just so happened to have the kids with him, so he waved me off and left me with the 3 for the rest of the day.

    Bruh... one word...

    ANNOYING!!!

    All of them needed constant supervision, or else they would get into trouble. If they were left alone, the girls would gang up on Stingy and terrorize him. Stingy tried to steal things, and Trixie tried to break things. Stephanie was just following them around like a puppy, and whatever nonsense they got into, she joined. (Honey, nooo! You're better than this!) They were beyond loud and hyper, and while not jumping on furniture and chasing after my pets, they were following me wherever I went in the house. Everything I did apparently needed an audience, from making food, to doing my everyday chores, to just trying to get a moment to sit down- These kids were orbiting me at a 45 degree angle.

    They were crazy wild for hours, and by this time, it was dark. I was beyond drained. I sat down on the couch, and booted up my laptop, because I was 1000% done with these brats, and just wanted to escape to the internet. They all crowded around me, breathing down my neck, and making unnecessary comments as they watched me scroll through memes and stuff of the like. Eventually, they all fell asleep, Stephanie and Trixie both resting their heads on my shoulders, and Stingy just kind of flopped down across all 3 of us. In that quiet moment I thought to myself

    Aww... This makes up for absolutely nothing. The house was trashed, and my night was ruined. Eventually, Milford came back to collect them, so I woke everyone up and saw them out. He thanked me for watching over them, and Stephanie had the audacity to say something along the lines of

    "We just hung out, it was a lot of fun! :^)"

    The dream ended there. Jeez... just writing this gives me second hand stress. Now I understand why Robbie doesn't like them.

  16. #366
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 6 - Stingy Poster
    Sportscandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    37
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    08:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    It actually sounds like the kind of shenanigans that could happen. At least it did not summon Sportacus. X)
    Uno dos tres, si me gusta OLIVE OIL!

  17. #367
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 6 - Stingy Poster
    Ezaconefifeten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Innawoods
    Posts
    38
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    08:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportscandy View Post
    It actually sounds like the kind of shenanigans that could happen. At least it did not summon Sportacus. X)
    Right?? Hey, at least he would have taken the responsibility off of my hands....

    On second thought, I didn't need any more chaos in the house. Just take your kids and go.

  18. #368
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 7 - Lazy Poster

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    46
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    03:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    I had a dream a while back that it was a snowy day in LazyTown and Robbie was trying to make it snow sugar. I think his plan was to modify a snowblower so snow goes in, sugar comes out!

    EDIT: I had another one! The characters were in some kind of magic school and Robbie had FINALLY won, at least for the moment, so he was painting acrostics spelling out his victory for some reason. And then he turned into Stefan Karl and we just hung out. Also there were cats. It turned into a very sweet dream!
    Last edited by lalalei2001; 3rd February 2019 at 10:12.

  19. #369
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 6 - Stingy Poster
    Ezaconefifeten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Innawoods
    Posts
    38
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    08:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    This one happened just last night!

    The dream played out like an episode of Lazytown- no intro, no title card. It just started. The kids were all relaxing in the town square/sports field area, and they were chatting about what they wanted to do when they got older. There was talk about getting their dream jobs, and whether or not they would stay or move out of Lazytown. Robbie was sitting on a park bench nearby, and the kids decided to flock to him, as he was an adult, and could perhaps offer some advice on what to do when getting older.

    He tried to shoo them away, but of course, they didn't listen. Ziggy asked him what he did as a job before he decided to become a villain. He said that in his younger days, he was an actor. The kids tried to get him to say what he acted in, and Robbie got all defensive, and stormed off.

    The next scene was everyone in Pixel's house, all craning over Pixel's shoulder as he used his computer. They were desperately trying to find out what exactly Robbie acted in. The name "Robbie Rotten" brought up no results on the search engine, so Pixel concluded that he must have gone under a stage name. They ended up finding out what Robbie's stage name was (which for the life of me, I can't remember). He acted in commercials, and also movies. The commercials were super cheesy, and dated (possibly 80s?), and they were obviously scams, and fraudulent companies. Robbie was dressed in an ugly suit, colored a sky blue and brown plaid, with an equally ugly brown paisley tie. He was wearing big round glasses, and had shoulder length hair that was heavily greased back. The kids were laughing at how dorky he looked, no wonder he didn't want anyone to see!

    The movies he acted in were romance movies. The tragic kind, like The Fault in Our Stars, or The Notebook. You know, the type of movies that adhere to the following formula:
    1. Boy and girl meet.
    2. Boy and girl fall in love.
    3. Boy or girl (or both) die.
    4. Roll credits.

    Even though the movies were incredibly sappy, the kids were blown away at how great of an actor Robbie used to be. (He looked like his usual self in the movies, just with plain clothes instead of his usual uniform. In one of them though, he had a beard.) Stephanie then got the idea to use the theater/auditorium building to host a movie night, so everyone in Lazytown could appreciate Robbie's hard work.

    Everyone showed up to the screening (even Robbie), and they watched the highest rated of the films that he did. Everyone was moved to tears by it (Milford was crying the loudest), and they were all gushing over what a great job he did. Robbie was super embarrassed and a bit upset, but he accepted the compliments anyway!

  20. #370
    Definitely a LAZYTuber Dx SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 12 - Lazy Scout
    PKMNMasterClara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    215
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    03:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezaconefifeten View Post
    This one happened just last night!

    The dream played out like an episode of Lazytown- no intro, no title card. It just started. The kids were all relaxing in the town square/sports field area, and they were chatting about what they wanted to do when they got older. There was talk about getting their dream jobs, and whether or not they would stay or move out of Lazytown. Robbie was sitting on a park bench nearby, and the kids decided to flock to him, as he was an adult, and could perhaps offer some advice on what to do when getting older.

    He tried to shoo them away, but of course, they didn't listen. Ziggy asked him what he did as a job before he decided to become a villain. He said that in his younger days, he was an actor. The kids tried to get him to say what he acted in, and Robbie got all defensive, and stormed off.

    The next scene was everyone in Pixel's house, all craning over Pixel's shoulder as he used his computer. They were desperately trying to find out what exactly Robbie acted in. The name "Robbie Rotten" brought up no results on the search engine, so Pixel concluded that he must have gone under a stage name. They ended up finding out what Robbie's stage name was (which for the life of me, I can't remember). He acted in commercials, and also movies. The commercials were super cheesy, and dated (possibly 80s?), and they were obviously scams, and fraudulent companies. Robbie was dressed in an ugly suit, colored a sky blue and brown plaid, with an equally ugly brown paisley tie. He was wearing big round glasses, and had shoulder length hair that was heavily greased back. The kids were laughing at how dorky he looked, no wonder he didn't want anyone to see!

    The movies he acted in were romance movies. The tragic kind, like The Fault in Our Stars, or The Notebook. You know, the type of movies that adhere to the following formula:
    1. Boy and girl meet.
    2. Boy and girl fall in love.
    3. Boy or girl (or both) die.
    4. Roll credits.

    Even though the movies were incredibly sappy, the kids were blown away at how great of an actor Robbie used to be. (He looked like his usual self in the movies, just with plain clothes instead of his usual uniform. In one of them though, he had a beard.) Stephanie then got the idea to use the theater/auditorium building to host a movie night, so everyone in Lazytown could appreciate Robbie's hard work.

    Everyone showed up to the screening (even Robbie), and they watched the highest rated of the films that he did. Everyone was moved to tears by it (Milford was crying the loudest), and they were all gushing over what a great job he did. Robbie was super embarrassed and a bit upset, but he accepted the compliments anyway!
    Woah, that was weird...

    I've be surprised if that was real lol XD
    PKMNMasterClara

    "If you believe in yourself, anything is possible!" -Sportacus, 2014

  21. #371
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 6 - Stingy Poster
    Ezaconefifeten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Innawoods
    Posts
    38
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    08:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
    Woah, that was weird...

    I've be surprised if that was real lol XD
    But his past is so mysterious, and he's so fabulous!

    I find a lot of my Lazytown related dreams to be funny or amusing, rather than scary or weird. Only 1 actually made me feel grossed out, but I don't want to get b&, so I won't post it.

  22. #372
    Definitely a LAZYTuber Dx SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 12 - Lazy Scout
    PKMNMasterClara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    215
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    03:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezaconefifeten View Post
    But his past is so mysterious, and he's so fabulous!

    I find a lot of my Lazytown related dreams to be funny or amusing, rather than scary or weird. Only 1 actually made me feel grossed out, but I don't want to get b&, so I won't post it.
    That's alright.

    Now, here's a weird dream I had a few nights ago, everyone!

    As most of you know, on my YouTube Channel (in which that I REALLY need to make more videos on it again, hopefully sometime soon...), I mostly make "Opposite Day" LazyTown videos, also known as "BusyCity" videos (where stuff is changed, the colors are inverted and the videos are flipped, even character names are different!) on the channel. Now, in a dream I had a few nights ago, I was in a store (probably Zellers, I used to go to that store ALL of the time with my father, buying The Backyardigans toys, here in reality. And LazyTown toys were usually on the other side of the shelves that most of the ''Backyardigans'' toys were on, and I DIDN'T EVEN BUY THEM, BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH I HATED LAZYTOWN BACK THEN! AND MOST OF THOSE TOYS ARE RARE AND HARD TO FIND NOW, WITHOUT THEM BEING USED! > WHY DID I HATE IT BACK THEN?!).

    Anyways, I was REALLY sad when the store closed, because the company became bankrupt. When I was little, I had NO idea on why it closed. And, I only remembered going to the store for about 2-3 years often, because of my brain developing back then, so I couldn't remember going to the store when I was REALLY little. My local Zellers store later changed into a Target Canada, and then THAT became bankrupt, so now, it's a stupid LOWE'S store. The store that was once a store that I could buy The Backyardigans toys at, and a LazyTown Toy Heaven, is now... A STUPID HARDWARE STORE. I often think about Zellers, wishing that it could come back, even though if it did, it would never be the same as before, with stupid PAW Patrol toys everywhere, flocking the toy shelves. And, I know that it probably won't come back...

    Anyways, back to my dream! I was in the electronics part of the store, probably in a TOTALLY different Zellers, then the one that I'm used to. The year was around 2008, I think. (Meaning that those analog-squared TVs were ALL OF THE TVs there! Luckily, none of them turned to static. In reality, I have been scared of Analog TVs for a LONG TIME (Since the Analog Shutdown came to Canada). But that's a whole different story! Back to my dream, AGAIN...

    And, one on of the TVs, there was an non-existent video game system, being played on the television. I think that the system beside it, looked similar to the actual-existing Plug-&-Play TV Games systems that are here in reality. It was a cyan Nickelodeon one, with it's own custom name, but I don't remember on what the name of the system console was, itself.

    A LazyTown game was on the screen, and crudely-animated 3D Sportacus and Stephanie models were on the screen, probably in a town that wasn't even LazyTown AT ALL. (Sportacus was even climbing up an ladder to an airship, but it wasn't HIS.) Anyways, Stephanie and Sportacus was asking the audience to find a girl named "Hailey", who was basically my "Zoe" character from BusyCity (Who's the BusyCity/Opposite Counterpart of Stephanie in my videos, not to be confused with the "Opposite Stephanie" robot that Robbie Rotten made in the actual LazyTown Series, in the Season 3 episode "Who's Who?".) (Also, in case someone hasn't watched the episode yet, NO ONE LOSES THEIR MEMORIES IN WHO'S WHO.)

    While "Hailey" wasn't found yet in the dream, which soon ended a while after that, I bet Zoe was named "Hailey" in the dream for either three reasons.

    1. Because dreams are crazy and weird.
    2. Maybe, the developers of the game called her that in the dream? Keep in mind, that the game doesn't take place in LazyTown or BusyCity, in which the town looks like.
    3. Maybe, it's because I've been excited for Yo-Kai Watch 3, a game that's LITERALLY COMING OUT HERE TOMORROW IN THE US/CANADA. BECAUSE DELAYS SUCK. Anyway, it's coming out for the 3DS, and there's a new girl character in the game, named "Hailey Anne." Keep in mind, that her name was "Inaho" in Japanese. So it's possible, that Zoe was named "Hailey" in the dream, because of that.

    Well anyways, that was my weird and crazy dream that I had! Sorry for the long post. Anyways, what did you guys and gals thinked of it?
    PKMNMasterClara

    "If you believe in yourself, anything is possible!" -Sportacus, 2014

  23. #373
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 6 - Stingy Poster
    Ezaconefifeten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Innawoods
    Posts
    38
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    08:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
    (Sportacus was even climbing up an ladder to an airship, but it wasn't HIS.)
    lmaooo Sportacus was later charged with breaking and entering. That dream sounded pretty comfy though.

    Real talk, if Lazytown merch was still on store shelves, I'd be BROKE!

  24. #374
    Definitely a LAZYTuber Dx SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 12 - Lazy Scout
    PKMNMasterClara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    215
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    03:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezaconefifeten View Post
    lmaooo Sportacus was later charged with breaking and entering. That dream sounded pretty comfy though.

    Real talk, if Lazytown merch was still on store shelves, I'd be BROKE!
    Me too. I would buy ALL OF IT, (if I could!)
    PKMNMasterClara

    "If you believe in yourself, anything is possible!" -Sportacus, 2014

  25. #375
    Definitely a LAZYTuber Dx SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 12 - Lazy Scout
    PKMNMasterClara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    215
    Local Date
    21st February 2019
    Local Time
    03:16

    Re: Lazy Dreams...

    Here's a new one that I had last night! Of course, it's yet another Zellers dream. (I really miss that store...)

    Now, nothing LazyTown related happened until later on in the dream, at one of the Alternate-Universe Zellers stores that I was visiting. For some strange reason, Magnśs Scheving was at the Zellers (but he was probably visting that Zellers, it wasn't in Iceland, anyways. He also wasn't dressed up as Sportacus. xD) So, he was buying fruits and vegetables at the store, (and they were close to the Cash Registers, for some reason...) Anyways, we bumped into each other (well not really, but you know!) there, and he came up to me, and the first thing he said, TO ME, BUT IT PROBABLY WAS TO EVERYONE IN PUBLIC, "I'm Magnśs Scheving." Surprisingly, I guessed that most people weren't listening? I could hear his Icelandic Accent, and he said his name correctly. (For more information: Please listen to the beginning of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyQ2Gjn8k2c )

    So, we engaged in an conversation, and we talked about stuff. First, he talked about what kind of hobbies that I do. He asked if I played games (NOT Video Games, I'm assuming. Board games, Sports, etc), if I went Skiing, or did other stuff. I told him that I'm a big LazyTown fan, and I make edited videos of clips from the series sometimes. I told him though, that I'd like to try Skiing someday. I also told him that I was practicing Icelandic, and said something like "Ég er Clara." Then, I told him that Sportacus was one of my favorite characters, and I knew that he played Sportacus. And last but not least, since I watched the Icelandic plays and the Icelandic TV Dub, I knew that Sportacus was really an Elf, according to Iceland itself, so I told him that as well, in advance. Last but not least, I also told him a fun fact, that I had time-traveled to this Zellers store, supposedly in the year 2011, before Zellers started to close all of their stores, and that I was REALLY from the year 2019. (I don't think that I told him about almost all of the Zellers stores being closed though in the year 2019, however.)

    Magnśs then said "Wow!", in his Icelandic voice. The same one I had heard from Sportacus, a few times before. We talked for about a minute, and then he paid his fruits and vegetables that he bought at one of the check-outs. He then said that he had to go back to Iceland, because he lived there. I was alright with that, but I also told him, that if LazyTown ever made a Season 3 and/or Season 4, to let me know. (Even though I KNEW there was one, the year in the dream was 2011, TWO years before we got Season 3, and THREE years before Season 4. Maybe that's why we got the "LazyTown: Brand New Series!" video on the Official LazyTown YouTube Channel...)

    I then went outside of the store, not having anything bought, and saw him get in a black Jeep, with a license plate of "600-5137?" I think. I don't exactly remember what the last numbers were, but I do remember it being similar to that, and starting with a 5. I do know that Magnśs is a BIG Car fan, I think. But I don't think that Magnśs would own this type of car. Weird...

    And that's where the LazyTown stuff ended in my dream.

    Here's some other stuff I'd like to mention about him in my dream:

    *He was wearing an olive-green fitness outfit (For Men's.) I think he was also wearing Beige Pants?
    *I could obviously see his muscles. THEY ARE SO STRONG! o:
    *Another hilarious thing in the dream, was that he continued shopping, while talking to me. He didn't do any Aerobic Gymnastics moves, unfortunately, though. I also told him that I was practicing a handstand, and the splits, and other moves, earlier in the dream.
    *I don't think anyone else at the store noticed that he was there. Maybe if anyone knew about Sportacus, they DIDN'T KNOW that Magnśs played as him?
    *LazyTown was kinda starting to lose it's popularity at the time. The show was taken off of Nick Jr, Live Shows weren't going on as often, (Maybe, but I'm not quite sure) it was still popular a bit at the time, though. Because LazyTown started it's own YouTube Channel, and the show moved to the former Channel known as Sprout/PBS Kids Sprout, later that year. Also, some other stuff, probably.) So that could be another reason on why that no one noticed that he was there, and they just continued on with their shopping trips.

    So, yeah! That was another, crazy LazyTown dream! There's been many times where LazyTown characters like Sportacus and Stephanie, or other characters, has appeared in my dream before, but I rarely actually talk about them on this forum. Maybe I should do that more often...

    ...

    "Hey, Magnśs! I know that Stefįn Karl may have unfortunately passed away, but. If you ever feel like bringing back LazyTown for a Season 5, or, something like that... Feel free to let me know!"
    PKMNMasterClara

    "If you believe in yourself, anything is possible!" -Sportacus, 2014

Similar Threads

  1. Crazy Dreams
    By Lily_Kaelar in forum General Off-topic Discussion
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 12th June 2013, 19:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •