Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Dreams - An upper balcony at live LazyTown performance

Re: Lazy Dreams...

Last night I dreamt that I was at a live Lazytown performance. I was in an upper balcony, and Stephanie came onstage. I was disappointed because it was a double. However, I we delighted to discover that there was ANOTHER stage show going on, this one exclusively for the balcony. This one did feature the real one. The dream then degraded to me living in some kind of fascist ant farm, with me trying to escape, but instead traveling back in time to when I entered the ant farm. Eventually, I was able to escape with the aid of the kindly revolutionary I kept meeting just before I traveled back.

I second CJ - where the hell are you getting these dreams from? A fascist ant farm?!?!?!

I worry for you Sir Finkus, I worry for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Frakkyfire
      I second CJ - where the hell are you getting these dreams from? A fascist ant farm?!?!?!

I've had dreams that are just as crazy he is fine.

Comment

Had my first LazyTown-related dream in ages. =P

I found an address to write to the characters of LazyTown, so I wrote to Stephanie, Sportacus, and Milford. (I wouldn't write to Milford if I had the chance, tbh.)
        The address seemed really realistic, so I was rather pissed off when I woke up.
        Anyway, within about 3 hours I got a reply. Stephanie's letter was really weird, because it looked like a birthday card or something like that, but when I opened it, the first half had her reply, and the other half had a copy of the letter I'd sent, except they'd changed the wording and made it seem really weird.
        Stephanie was really nice to me, anyway.
        Milford's letter was just plain weird and was on bright yellow paper that hurt my eyes. Some of it was really hard to read anyway and he kept chatting on about Bessie and how I must write to her, etc. I was just like, "Yeah, whatever".

I was really disappointed with Sportacus, though. He's my favourite character - which I had told him - and I was expecting something as nice or nicer, than Stephanie's letter.
        But when I got it, he'd obviously just ripped a small scrap of paper from something, like a page of a book, and written just a few words on it. It seemed all folded up as well, so I thought, "Oh, maybe he folded it up into a paper aeroplane!" and got all excited. But when I put it back to how it was, it was just crumpled up in a ball and the scrap of paper was so small, it was actually impossible to fold into a paper aeroplane. I was really gutted.

But then I woke up, feeling really annoyed at Sportacus, and it took me about half an hour to figure out why and to recount the dream.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
          I don't remember WHAT the dream was, but in detention yesterday I had a dream and I remember Robbie and Zafa were in it.

Comment

They had little berets and everything :(

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Finkus

They had little berets and everything :(
              Berets? Hahahahaha, that's awesome!!

All I dream about is boring real-life stuff like grocery shopping, or being late for school (and then actually being late, lol).

Comment

I wouldn't call this a dream as such cos I was nearly completely asleep and I woke up pretty sharpish.
                But it was Xmas and we were all just messing about. We being me, Stephanie, Sportacus, and I think Ziggy and Pixel were there as well.
                I can't remember what happened but I got really irritated with Sportacus, suddenly found this huge snowball next to me, and lobbed it straight at him. It hit him in the stomach and as he was flying through the air, we were all suddenly in the Mayor's house, and Sportacus went flying through the Xmas tree.
                Anyway, as I guessed would happen, Bessie and the Mayor were not impressed.

It seemed to be as if it was a follow-on (yeah, happens sometimes) because of how mad I was with Sportacus, and I still felt weird about something, so I guessed it was about the letters. lol

Comment

Well, I finally had a dream that featured LazyTown as its central theme, sadly for me, it was weird as hell.

Alright, for some reason, they were doing a live LazyTown stage show at some theater, and for some reason, every student at my school had been forced to go. I left to get some refreshments, but I got held up because they thought I had stolen something. When I got back to my seat (in a completely illogical position, I couldn't see anything), my chemistry teacher was there for some reason and told me that I had done a disservice to God by being late. Me and the person next to me exchanged quizzical looks, and I quickly added behind his back, "good thing I'm an atheist". Somehow, there was a whole section of empty seats in the front left section, so they made us all move down there. The stage kind of looked like the background of that Icelandic news show that where they interviewed Magnus and Julianna during the part where they were doing the Bing Bang. The first thing I noticed about Stephanie was that it was not Julianna, and that whoever was playing Stephanie was pregnant. I was confused now, but halfway through the show she revealed that it was a prosthetic belly, and she also ripped off the wig. I think she was drunk. For some reason, the whole audience was then drinking prune juice. Since I am a faithful LazyTown watcher, I immediately drank the liquid sports candy that is prune juice, though everybody around me was refusing to, as they were getting fed up with the show. I think the fake Stephanie was singing something, but I couldn't hear over all the jeers of the audience. That's all I remember. Can't wait to hear the comments on this.

Comment

Originally posted by crosis52
                    Well, I finally had a dream that featured LazyTown as its central theme, sadly for me, it was weird as hell.

Alright, for some reason, they were doing a live LazyTown stage show at some theater, and for some reason, every student at my school had been forced to go. I left to get some refreshments, but I got held up because they thought I had stolen something. When I got back to my seat (in a completely illogical position, I couldn't see anything), my chemistry teacher was there for some reason and told me that I had done a disservice to God by being late. Me and the person next to me exchanged quizzical looks, and I quickly added behind his back, "good thing I'm an atheist". Somehow, there was a whole section of empty seats in the front left section, so they made us all move down there. The stage kind of looked like the background of that Icelandic news show that where they interviewed Magnus and Julianna during the part where they were doing the Bing Bang. The first thing I noticed about Stephanie was that it was not Julianna, and that whoever was playing Stephanie was pregnant. I was confused now, but halfway through the show she revealed that it was a prosthetic belly, and she also ripped off the wig. I think she was drunk. For some reason, the whole audience was then drinking prune juice. Since I am a faithful LazyTown watcher, I immediately drank the liquid sports candy that is prune juice, though everybody around me was refusing to, as they were getting fed up with the show. I think the fake Stephanie was singing something, but I couldn't hear over all the jeers of the audience. That's all I remember. Can't wait to hear the comments on this.

Comment

this is probably my awesomest/creepiest LT dream. (awesome for me, creepy for you.)

i dreamt there was some sort of contest where a kid could win to go visit the LT studio in iceland... and of course i magically won it. 1st of all nick jr. would never do anything awesome like that. 2nd of all why was there no age limit? 3rd if a little kid did go there and saw like a disembodied ziggy or Robbie taking out his false teeth or something it would probably scar them for life. so the whole thing makes no sense, and it's just lame plot device.

anyways i go there and it's AWESOME. they're filming a promo or something and Stefan is dressed up as Robbie sitting in his fluffy orange chair acting. he gets really worked up while he's doing it and then he leaves like immediately after. he's gone for like 10 minutes and i ask if i should go check on him. he's outside sitting on a bench, it's cold and dark out, he's smoking a cigarette. i ask him if he's ok, he laughs and is like "yeah, i just always do this after a scene." so i go back inside and he comes in a right after that.

other stuff probably happened. then i'm walking down a hallway with magnus and julianna, they're both in costume. i'm staring at them apparently, cause the whole thing is surreal. magnus pats his stomach area and tells me that muscles are just fake padding. i say "i know" and that should've been creepy, but he laughed. julianna goes into her dressing room, then magnus goes into his. they change and come back out. then i met a lot of crew people and the guy that does the music and stuff.

then lol, o lawd... magnus is like "here i want to show you something." and we go to an office where there's like stacks of pictures. and he shows me ones where like him and stefan are staring at each other, and then one underneath it where they're kissing. and i'm like omgwtfbbq?!?! and in his accent he's like "we're going to do a BIG movie, it's going to be great, it will be like the brokeback mountian of iceland! only no cowboys." and i stopped, dropped, and roffled til i woke up.

IT'S HAMMER TIME

Comment

HAHA! I laughed all the way through reading that, and now my mum - and anyone who I'm on webcam with at this moment in time - thinks I'm crazy.
                        And this took me ages to type cos my hands were shaking from laughing so much.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                          I stopped reading after "good thing I'm a faggot."
                          I think my respect for you just doubled.

Comment

Had another one last night. I was in the audience in a large theater and people where going up onstage and saying what they did for a living. Julianna shows up on stage with a big grin and says "Hi, I'm Julianna, and I'm and actress on lazytown!!" The crowd is silent, so she prompts them a bit more "I play Stephanie!". Nothing. She leaves the stage depressed.

Must have been nickelodeon execs in the audience.

IT'S STEPHER TIME (just because its and awesome emoticon)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
                              Had another one last night. I was in the audience in a large theater and people where going up onstage and saying what they did for a living. Julianna shows up on stage with a big grin and says "Hi, I'm Julianna, and I'm and actress on lazytown!!" The crowd is silent, so she prompts them a bit more "I play Stephanie!". Nothing. She leaves the stage depressed.

Must have been nickelodeon execs in the audience.

IT'S STEPHER TIME (just because its and awesome emoticon)

thats horrible lol, If i was in the crowd i would have WOO'd for her lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X