No announcement yet.

LazyTown Dreams - At the State Fair with 3 friends and Julianna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its full of people pretending to be julianna, her dad, her siblings, various lawyers, police officers
    ...me. I mean, people pretending to be me, and the real thing itself (a couple times, just to totally whale on "me"). Yes, I called myself "itself". Deal with it, puny HU-MANS!

Comment

When ever I'm sick I have the some dream over and over and over....

I dont really remember them, but there was this really twisted Lazytown dream once. it involved me, robbie and "spanish inquisition"-like torture.

Comment

Originally posted by Seth
        Its full of people pretending to be julianna, her dad, her siblings, various lawyers, police officers
        ...me. I mean, people pretending to be me, and the real thing itself (a couple times, just to totally whale on "me"). Yes, I called myself "itself". Deal with it, puny HU-MANS!
        I've recently just read the posts by sethwolf1. I don't know how you can be ok with crap he talks about you. He seems to argue with himself between 3 different screen names. He's seriously messed up in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosheddy
          Originally posted by Seth
          I've recently just read the posts by sethwolf1. I don't know how you can be ok with crap he talks about you. He seems to argue with himself between 3 different screen names. He's seriously messed up in the head.
          QUOTE AVALANCHE!

I just keep cool, keep on truckin' like Ben Murphy (er, I mean). I just have faith that everyone who knows me knows the diff. And, I mean, I know like Julianna won't read it and go "Seth said what?!" Seriously, I don't know what he's trying to do, but it's not working. I guess he thinks I'm another Max Sandlin or something, somebody he can scare off. Max Sandlin was the guy who started the juliannamauriello yahoo group. Dave got jealous and started harassing Max. Didn't help that Max was using the Mauriello family to make money and a name for himself through the group. He started following Max around, posting his personal stuff. Max eventually went gay, moved far away from where he was and changed his name. Thing with me is, Dave is fishing. He doesn't know where I really live or anything about me. There are several Seth Woolfs in the US. And as someone (possibly someone on here--tee hee) noted, he's full of crap. He counts on people not checking his lies (like "[email protected] coming up with ANY results). And the intelius stuff--I don't even have a credit report! And, unlike him, I have the might of right and the support of Julianna, which he'll never have. So, I'm cool.

Comment

Once, but I don't really remember it too clearly. I do remember Stephanie being in my room, sitting on my bed. I don't mean that in a perverted way, it's just all I remember. I also remember Sportacus flying his airship over a field of grass, but the grass looked like clay. There was also a large body of water. It reminds me of SMB3, now that I think about it.

The only other time I dreamed about an actress was back after I watched Hide and Seek, that night I dreamed that I was babysitting Dakota, but she was dressed like Emily from the movie, and she had a little sister that looked the same. I remember leaving because she did something...

Bah...

Comment

Working...
            X