LazyTown Magazine Comic strips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Tindell
    Well, have you seen Julianna's beach pictures? She's that white in real life.

It's the scanner, see how light colored Pixel is?

Is it just me or is trixie...looking...very...*gulp*, um I dunno. Something "special" about her cartoon drawing
    :oops:

Comment

They've turned Ziggy into a hyperactive maniacal rat-boy.
      Milford is too creasey and not goofy enough.
      Stingy's not too bad, but he looks more like he should be Robbie in a flashback.
      And Trixie is pretty hot.

Comment

Well if that isn't a clever way to boost one's post count, I don't know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
          Boner inducing? It's not just you, I'd tap that. HARD.
          GIVE ME MOAR TRIXIE SOMEBODY GAH, HOW COME I NEVER NOTICED THIS BEFORE CJ GAHHHH!!!!

Comment

please tell me this is from the UK magazine. im going out and buying it tomorrow if it is.

Comment

Cmon, it's just that there is something about her cartoon drawing, I guess it's only something me and CJ can see. That's alright.

Also, on page #4, that middle right panel with Robbie and the flowers. Looks like it came right out of a Disney art studio...dunno why though...maybe its the expression.

Comment

Thanks for posting your scans, Raccon!

Milford never gets the last line, it's a bit strange, but interesting. Aren't skateboard inefficient on grass?

I really wish I could buy this magazine. :(

Comment

Yes, skateboards are indeed inefficient on grass. I've seen people test this.

Anyway, the colors in that comic bothered me so much that I set about trying to recolor it myself. Yes, I am insanely nitpicky.

I got about this far before I had to quit:
                  [img]http://img380.**********.us/img380/9790/fpowernucolorwo0.jpg[/img]
                  Yes, I know Milford is not that black, but he's definitely not the color in the original comic either.

I might do some funny edits when I come back from vacation on Sunday, I already have some ideas about alternative purposes for Robbie's invention.

Comment

Hm, they look much different than the coloring picture from http://www.lazytown.com. Somebody tell me where I can get more Trixie.

Comment

I've got that comic strip in our german magazine, too. It was in the third one.
                      In the second one was a comic strip about photos. ^^
                      And sadly I don't have the first one.

Well, I rather like the comic strips, thinking about getting the books to that - I can order the english books at amazon.
                      Are they like the strips?

Comment

Originally posted by Alaylith
                        I've got that comic strip in our german magazine, too. It was in the third one.
                        In the second one was a comic strip about photos. ^^
                        And sadly I don't have the first one.

Well, I rather like the comic strips, thinking about getting the books to that - I can order the english books at amazon.
                        Are they like the strips?
                        There's a German LazyTown magazine?

How about hooking us up with some scans?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosheddy
                          please tell me this is from the UK magazine. im going out and buying it tomorrow if it is.
                          yes it is. i have it subscribed, until i got a stingy poster xD AND I DID, YAY! IT'S HAMMER TIME

Comment

Thanks for posting this.
                            I wanted to subscribe to this magazine, but they weren't accepting non UK subscriptions

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                              There's a German LazyTown magazine?

How about hooking us up with some scans?

Where's my last post? oO
                              I already answered this one, but I can't see my own post.

Well, I just said that it would be a bit of a problem, I need to install our scanner first.

And you wouldn't understand anything because it's german. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Alaylith
                                And you wouldn't understand anything because it's german. ^^
                                You could provide translations.

Or we could just look at the pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X